Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Archi,

Such a beautiful story...have rushed through it speed reading all of it in three days juggling work and life...simply amazing characters. Your Arnav is simply amazing...such a reversal of roles...here Khushi is the one with trust and commitment issues...Arnav so so perfect. Hmm...glad he walked away...there is only so much one should take and Khushi has been giving him way too much grief - first taking forever to admit her love and then refipusing to commit to wedding and finally saying they might be a mistake. I mean like seriously...is she five years old? It is time she realizes her love for him and commits to him. So yes Arnav, good job! Please update soon?😳

Best,

Edited by Anu567 - 8 years ago
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel bad for arnav :( 
update soon
supriya06 thumbnail
I really feel bad for Arnav. But I am sure Khushi will change for him. Waiting eagerly for the update...please update sooon,,,,,, 
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Greyasr

One week and half done

No pressure, eh? πŸ˜† I actually feel so bad for making you wait so long for an update... if only the asli duniya didn't exist 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear 
Thanks for the pm dear 
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update and I get Khushi's natural insecurities and her inability to accept the permanence or significance of marriage given her past...

But I don't think her outburst stems from only that...

...it stems from a helpless brother who allowed her to hate their mother with a vengeance and revere the man who was their incompetent father

...it stems from the indulgence of a brother who forgave her anything and everything, every single misdemeanor and every single mistake in trying to protect her,

...it stems from being allowed to be a temperamental, slightly vicious and moody person by her friends who indulged and supported her persona in the guise of being her support system given her broken home background,

...it stems for the confidence that Arnav loves and wants her enough to deal with all her tantrums and demands

... it stems from her confidence that the man feels guilty enough for how he treated her that he will take all that she is willing to dish out as long as she is with him.

But everyone has their limits and a relationship where one partner is a reluctant participant, a relationship where one partner so keen on entering the relationship ONLY on their terms and conditions , that relationship is doomed to have an early demise. Cos one person can make an effort upto a point and then, no matter how much you love the other person, the relationship becomes a chore and a task that you need to see through and then it isn't all that good as it first seemed!

I know Khushi has abandonment issues, but Arnav does need to walk away for Khushi to figure out how important he is to her and how much she is willing to change to keep him by her

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 8 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...oh no kushi what did you do...continue soon
Arnav.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story. Waiting for more. Please pm me when you update. Thanks!
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
No, I haven't forgotten about you guys. 

I know I said two weeks, but I can't even begin to tell you how busy I have been. I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, but the next chapter will be delayed for a few more days πŸ˜­  I will try my best to post it by Sunday, so please bear with me until then!

Hope everyone's asli duniya is not too too hectic!

Archi πŸ€—
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the note... take your time... we will be waiting...