•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I think separation track is needed now. But this time I want Sid to leave Roshni alone for a while like during the MMS issue. 
Let her fly kites with her best friend Kunal. 
Agar 1 saal kite fly nahi karta to wo mar nahi jata...but no Roshni had to help him..😡😡.😡😡

yeah agree. .this too much...roshni have to regret badly. .
Roshni wil regret it big time..I also..want a separation...seriously..I want roshni to realise sid importantamce that's it
ME to want seperation track high time rishni needs to realise Sid imp 
I want a sep not long but small one where sid just leaves her so that she can realize her mistake what she is dng ...how simply she said that she cant come with him as she has to take care of kunal..i mean no one forced her also..
She won't realise it unless sid gives her silent treatment because even if roshni is in trouble sid will 100% help and she knows that very well..she has taken him for granted..uff sid can't you stop being soo sweeet for sometime..
I agree dere is no justification for Roshni behaviour ! Sid shud go to Khurana house for some time and leave Roshni with her dear friend ! Let dem have dere time msybe den she ll realise his imp 
Originally posted by Ridhi20

I agree dere is no justification for Roshni behaviour ! Sid shud go to Khurana house for some time and leave Roshni with her dear friend ! Let dem have dere time msybe den she ll realise his imp 

wohi to problem hai..he is not ready to leave patel house..
yaar   aaj  ke  episode    mein  sab  kuch  itna  fast  ho gaya  ke   kuch  samaj  mein   nahi  a  raha 
  let  us  see  2morrrows  episode  then  discuss  about  separation   trackkk  ..
please  yaar  separation  mat  bole i  cant  see them  separated     ðŸ˜­