Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poo_2208 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow,lovely update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I loved reading Veer-Neha's part in the start so so muchโค๏ธ
But why are they sacrificing each other's lives by doing all this!?
The father daughter duo r too cuteโค๏ธ
Update soon dear,waiting for next ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dii..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š
How r U..??
Sorry to be so late this time..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Here goes my version/reply for Ur update..

Wow dii..d starting part is good..for d first time Neha hugged him & he reciprocated too..I wish them to be like this..forever :)<3
Oh wow..so now breaking d embrace is spoiling Mr Sadu's mood..he is too cute..:D
Haha..she herself admitted that she is married..how is she thinking to marry again๐Ÿ˜†..sahi kaha Veer ne,she is giving him unnecessary footage..Neha,control Urself if U don't want his life on Ur conscience ;)
Diamond bracelet..nice choice..โค๏ธ
Even I was stunned by Veer's response,dii ..he wanted her to trust him as a return gift..that was lovely <3
Why is he saying sorry if he did the ri8 thing..& why can't his mother understand d reason behind his unwillingness!!
Aww..he came to meet his princess..and gave her his autograph too..I guess he is d most handsome business tycoon ;)
NeEra is so innocent..she doesn't want her father to be friends with that witch..I'm too on her side..:D
Aww..creamy kiss..that was too cute..<3
What they both r doing..sacrificing their love for their family differences :/
Nahi..engagement v ho gyi..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
If he had been meant to b with her he would have accepted her long ago..why can't she understand this..love had made her blind :p
Why r U weeping Neha..go & claim Ur ri8 on him..their divorce hadn't happened yet..they both should stand against all this !!
Really..she had decided not to meet him..but I want him to marry her..anyhow..by hook or crook..;)
Update soon dii..waiting eagerly for next part..and please give NeEr moments too :)๐Ÿค—
Love U dii..โค๏ธ
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Poo_2208 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm first,I'm first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vicky is not married,right?
Err,did Vicky & British both loved Kaira?
Oh my,dulha dulhan ko bhaga le gaya,Veer U r a daring guy,mwahh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
The wait for next update had bcm 10 times,Riya ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ye kya hua???? Whonis Kaira??? And vicky and nitish dono ko ek hi ladki pasand ayi...lol...
So veer neha jo bhga legya..i suppose...ye to hona hi tha...jo cheez veer ki hai use tarun kaise le jaa skta hai
Sandymurat thumbnail
Great update dear...So at last Prithvi (veer) apni Sanyogita (neha) ko bhaga ke le hi gaya... eagerly waiting for next update...Lov u...
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dii..*sheepish*
Yes..glare & keep ur mouth shut.. that's what he is doing all these days..Veer,why r U doing this..:/
Loved reading d combo between d brothers..:)
But I didn't get Veer's words..trying to find a girl for him??
God..Arvi is so innocent,so cute..she brought d pic to show her mother her dadda's pic..not noticing d same person was standing beside him whom she got afraid before !!
Lol..it's fun to read Veer-Dev scenes..& it's d second time Veer had been addressed as an idiot in this part..since he is behaving like one..Rofl
U know dii.. recently I too had attended a wedding & my dress color was similar to that of Neha's ;)
Yeah..how can she be happy knowing that she is marrying her friend,not her love :(
Now,who is this Kaira..why hadn't Nitish married yet??
Wait a minute..wat was that..the wedding attire which had sent by Tarun was still downstairs,then the dress which she had worn was sent by whom.. definitely Veer,I guess & that's why he had sent a ring also..h na dii..God,so he was behaving like an idiot for this..<3 :D
But ye sab possible kaise hua!??..jaise v hua,I would like to know d procedure ;)
Lo jii..dulha to apni dulhania ko lekar faraar ho gya..<3 <3 :)
The last part was fabulous dii.. can't wait to read next part..:*..update soonish *hugs*
Sandymurat thumbnail
Update sooonn plzzz... 
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow veer's a great actor