Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Thread for "Gosht aapulya aawadichi

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Dear all ZM Forum-friends, it is evident from various comments on GTC and other serial-specific threads that; we are NOT happy with any of the serial being aired currently.

Koi kare to kya kare?Confused

In one of his post on GTC thread, SW has suggested one fantastic idea. I reproduce his words below -

" ...We can even make the story  contributory - each of us writes story for an episode to take the story forward (and make life difficult for the person writing the next episode!). When we travelled for inter-collegiate elocution / debating competitions, we would get together in the evenings and play such games. E.g. I would speak a sentence and the guy to my right would add another to it to start a story. Then the guy to his right would add another and so on.

Here's an example:

1. It was a lovely morning in Karad. (The canvas is blank.)

2. But it was not so in the Patil household.  (A dark background has been added.)

3. The moneylender had taken away the two bullocks Baburao used to plough the fields. (Specifics have been added.)

4. But Baburao wasn't going to sit idle and take the misfortune lying down. (A dash of optimism)

5. He decided to rob an ATM near the deserted end of the town. (An unexpected twist.)

You get the idea. 

So Dilip, pl come up with an idea for a TV serial and we will keep it going. We can also vote on who should play which part and so on. Just for fun."

Friends, giving below is blank canvas' to start with.

Any one can take lead from it and as per his/ her imagination may write next paragraphs, next couple of lines.

Language is no barrier. On can narrate in English or Marathi (Bhavana pochalyashi matalab)

Then other person can take it further.

Once the premise is built, characters are known, we will write the episodes'

Let's explore if we (all collectively) can write a sensible story' for TV serial and ...

Let's start

Edited by dlip - 14 January 2016 at 7:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantiividya0906anni80dipalimanishrusshmeSS

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Gosht aapulya aawadichi... (sarwani milun Lihayachi)

Opening shot -

"Mi aata ithech rahaNar aahe" 

"Ka" 

It's up to our imagination now, who is talking to whom, why, etc

The one who will be writing next part of story can write "Gosht ... continued" as Header and then write further

Edited by dlip - 14 January 2016 at 7:38am

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80dipalimanishrusshmeSS

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Goshta Aaplya Aawadichi... Continued...

karan aamchi chawl dhokadayak mhanun declare kelye...

mag me kuthe jaanar????? tujhyashivay dusra hakkacha ghar aahe ka mala??????

vidya0906dlipdipalimanishmishkil88russhmeSS

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Gosht aapulya aawadichi... (contd)

Opening shot -

"Mi aata ithech rahaNar aahe" 

"Ka?" 

"kA mhaNje kAy? He ghar tumchyAitkach mAjhe hI Ahe"

"He pahA Sanjay ... hech nAv Ahe nA tujhe? tar Sanjay, tujhe ithe achAnak yeNe, te suddhA he jAUn jemtem dahA diwas jhAle asatAnA, ANi AmhAlA sAngaNe kI tU hyAnchAch mulgA Ahes, hA AmhA sarwAnA ek moThA dhakkA Ahe. tewhA ApaN jarA ekmekAnA samjUn gheNyAchA prayatna karAyalA hawA nA?"

Good start, Dilip! Hope this catches on!

Pl feel free to add as much as you want if you have a definite idea and need that much space to develop it. The first declaration and the question could have been answered in many ways and I chose one (albeit a popular one among Marathi serials - the hero's father has a child from a previous marriage unknown to the rest of the family and the arrival of that child shatters the peace of the family). If you don't like this direction, feel free to expand it differently. 

If you like it, keep going!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dlipdipalimanish

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Wow.. 2 different answers and situations to take story further. Let's wait if get more options.
What say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I see that we need a 'locking mechanism' to prevent multiple branches starting from the same point. Anni & Vidya posted their responses (I loved Anni's interesting twist!) while I was writing mine to Dilip's original post.
Here's what I suggest: Let everyone who wants to contribute, register (informally) as contributors. Then we take turns to contribute in the order in which the registrations were received.
E.g. we now have Dilip, Anni, Vidya and SW as the first four contributors. Let's say we have 10 contributors. Then Dilip will post 1st, 11th, 21st, Anni 2nd, 12th, 22nd etc & so on. As more people get added, Dilip's posts may go from 1st, 11th, 21st to 1st, 12th, 25th, 39th etc. We should also be quick to post a 'pass' if you can't add anything when it's your turn. 

If everyone agrees to this, we can have Dilip make a fresh start and then Anni, Vidya & I will follow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80dipalimanishdlipmishkil88russhmeSS

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I agree about 'locking mechanism' and good to one can 'pass' to the next in turn Wink

So, as off now The sequence is Dilip, Anni, SW, Vidya

Look forward for more contributors Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktadipalimanish

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Dilip, I have another idea. What if we write one episode of an MMS (maTTha marAThI serial) followed by the same episode written as an SMS (sensible marAThI serial)? That way, people won't get bored with the serial (like we do on this forum) when the storyline doesn't go anywhere.
Here's an example:
MMS: 
Asmita's m-i-l forces Asmita to sign the divorce papers and proscribes her from telling Abhiman anything about it. Then Abhiman gets angry and announces that he's getting engaged to Rashmi.

SMS: Asmita's m-i-l asks Asmita to sign the divorce papers. Asmita tears the papers up and asks her m-i-l to go to hell. Then she tells Abhiman what his mom was up to and exposes her.

Of course, this requires the situation to be well-developed, i.e. you need to give the background in a few sentences. 

Basantiividya0906anni80dipalimanishdlip

Go to top