Tannu's punishment - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kulsum_5

No i don't want punishment for Tanu.. i want Pragya to just expose her and then asked her to leave MM and Abhi.. No jail or humiliation.. nothing.

me too!!! 😳
Kulsum,
Even before Pragya happened to Abhi, he asked her to marry him. She rejected. Because she had money then! Why didn't she respect him? Yeah they both didn't belive in marriage but he asked her to. She didn't want it. Then something changed in his life and he had to marry Pragya! Why is Tannu wanting marriage now? Does Abhi not have a choice to say No to her? Well she is not giving him choice at all now using baby!
Rishu even now I don't really want slap. Read my post I said I don't really want slap. But I want some other kind of lesson for Tannu!Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
@Neha.. hi-5 yaar..
@Nadia,Tia and Rishu.. my lappy is not working properly.. i will reply 2mrw..! take care and gd night.
Btw, Tannu made Abhi accept to marry Pragya too! On his wedding day he is in Tannu's house not wanting to go to KB hall, Tannu encouraged him to go! And we are blaming Abhi here! Abhi got caught because plans didn't go according to Taaliyah and he was the one to marry. All the three have responsibility Na! When Tannu realized Pragya is not a baddie what did she do? She should have told Abhi the truth. Instead she forged Pu's letter and called up Sarla Maa!
Tanu's karma will bring her own punishment.
If anybody has a right to punish her, it's Abhi and Pragya.  But I want them to just kick her out and never let her to return to MM even to see Aliya.  

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Tanu's karma will bring her own punishment.
If anybody has a right to punish her, it's Abhi and Pragya.  But I want them to just kick her out and never let her to return to MM even to see Aliya.  

That's would be the best punishment for Tanu.. just insult n kick her out.. both Abhi n Pragya have to punish her,not just Abhi.. 
I don't think Tannu will be allowed anywhere near MM after the exposure lol.
If anyone, ID will kick her out if she ever comes back. I noticed Mitali has been quite mad at Tannu these days! She is worried how Tannu is behind her husband! Even she will throw her out. Can't wait.. But when will this happen??
I don't think she might be publicly humiliated though.