CW boss on SPN-I dont think anyone is out of juice

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

The CW Boss on Supernatural's Long Run: 'I Don't Think Anyone's Out of Juice

Supernatural has solidified itself as The CW's longest running scripted show, and if network president Mark Pedowitz has his way, it will stick around for the foreseeable future.

"My answer to Supernatural's [future], from the day I've gotten here"and I've been pretty consistent"is if they can keep telling stories and the numbers keep holding and the guys want to do it, we're going to try and keep going," Pedowitz told reporters after his Television Critics Association executive session panel. "I can't tell you if [the not-yet-ordered] season 12 is the end, I can't tell you if season 15 is the end. I can't tell you it won't outlast my tenure at The CW. My guess is, it will outlast me."

When the time does come to end the series, eventually, Pedowitz plans to let Team Supernaturalcall the shots.

"I think, creatively, the studio and the showrunners and [stars] Jensen [Ackles] and Jared [Padalecki] will come to us first and say this is it, this is it, we're out of juice, and we'll deal with it," Pedowitz said. "But at this point, I don't think anyone's out of juice."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail

Supernatural Season 11: Jim Beaver Set to Return " and He's Got Company

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing, Ekta! :D
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they never run out of juice. 
HaymurS thumbnail
@swetha-thanx buddy

@annihilation-yep me too want them to do spn every year 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the show and the actors may not be out of juice, but the audience certainly is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 

and with episodes like the recent one,  the end may be nearer... although I would love to be proved wrong.. 🤓
HaymurS thumbnail
@flutu
U didnt liked latest episode???Edited by Kit_Kat - 8 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

@flutu
U didnt liked latest episode???

How can cass who is already possessing jimmy be possessed by lucifer? And can a human vessel hold two angels at the same time? And wasnt sam drinking demon blood to make his body strong for lucifer... how come a weak cass is able to hold lucifer? 
Jab itne saare inconsistencies hain... its tough to like the episode...  
HaymurS thumbnail
I know...pppl on forum are also kinda shocked at this stuff but hey ...there r inconsistencies but its supernatural yaar
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think audience of out of juice, in fact it's opposite. The fandom keeps on growing and growing and seeing all their conventions, interviews and comic-con, the show is only getting bigger. The audience sometimes do complain about inconsistencies but thinking about ending SPN? No-freakin'-way.