Users

Frequent Posters

lovelypari19 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mind blowing, super duper hit updates
loved the concept of your story
it feel so good to read stories
on my all the time favorite couple
plz cont asap dear eagerly waiting for next...
NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
Lovely update...Continue soon!
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute updt...naughty anant :p I loved ittt plss.cont asap
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely cute updates. Naughty anant. Continue soon please
lovelypari19 thumbnail
Plz dear cont soon waiting for next update...
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the lovely replies. Sorry I couldn't reply individually this time because am quite busy these days. Here is the next update. Hope you all will like it.😃

CHAPTER 3: DANCE WITH ME

"So much work left to do." Sighed Navya and closed her eyes." Hardly a week has passed and look at the heap of documents this man gave me to complete."
"As if you are alone." Ritika snaped back at her. "Imagine if I was not here to help then then amount of ramblings you would have made. You would have blamed our boss a thousand times more.
She chuckled at her friend who gave a cold stare back to her.

It was 9:30 P.M. 

Navya and Rits somehow managed to finish the whole work.
"Before we leave I'll just go and freshen up." Said Rits and went to the washroom.
Navya started fumbling with her phone just then she heard some footsteps and turned back in a haste only to get bumped with Anant.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked politely.

Navya nodded back in reply and stood at a distance from him which amused him.

"Well what a pleasant surprise? How come you are still in the office?" Anant asked making a innocent face.

"Because you are the one who compelled me to stay here for so long." Navya mumbled under her breath and gave him a knowing look.

"Did you say something?"
"Ah no nothing." She shifted her gaze from him.

"Okay then come I'll drop you." Said Anant and started walking towards the door.
"No sir I will go---" Navya followed him.

"Come on Miss Mishra. Lets get going." He cut her midway and opened the door.
"But Sir I--"

"Hello Sir." Just then Rits came and greeted him.

Anant turned back. "Hi! So you are also here helping your friend I see." He said with a sight disappointment.

"Yes sir."

"Come I will drop you both then."

"No Sir I have my scooty. We will manage. Thanks." Smiled Rits.

"If you say so." Said Anant. He looked at Navya and waited for her to say something but when he found her looking elsewhere, he sighed and went out.

They started walking outside towards the parking lot.

"Ahem! Seems like someone was too eager to give you a lift today." Winked Rits.
"What? No he was asking both of us." Said Navya simply.

"Navya, I am working here from past 5 years and he had never asked any employee for a lift."

Navya knew where her ever inquisitive friend was hinting at but she decided not to think otherwise and stay mum.

They sat on the scooty and went out.

Navya was working on her desk. Just then she hears his husky voice.
"Miss Navya, I think you should go home early today." Anant said with a slight smirk and stood close to her chair.

She stood up squeamishly as he was not moving back to give her space to stand properly making them stood very close to each other. With great difficulty she looked up to find those eyes warmly gazing at her making her shiver slightly. She parted her lips to say something but was stopped by him.

"Before you ask anything, I must tell you that there's an office party today."

Hearing him she relaxed a bit thinking the whole staff to be present there but then why is he only asking her to go home early.

She questioned the same only to get a shocking reply.

"This party is my friend's business success party. There will be other CEO's, managers and chairpersons of different companies." He informed her calmly.

"But then why me?" Thought Navya. She wanted to ask this but before she could ask anything further she was told to go home and be ready by 7:00.
"He could have taken her secretary along with him or his girlfriend may be then why only me?" Questioned Navya and got hurt somewhere thinking that he might have a girlfriend. She didn't want to feel bad about it but she was feeling so making her angry on herself.

"May be because you are someone special for him." Said Rits with a wicked smile.

"Someone special?" She asked more to herself than Rits.

"Yeah now stop wasting time and lets make you get ready for the party." She sound excited.

Ritika started showing her dresses which Navya was quietly denying without giving her a second chance.
"No Rits I have never worn these kind of dresses. I will wear a suit and that's final." Stated Navya and started moving towards her closet.
Just then Rits remembers something and went towards her closet to get it. As Navya raised her hand to open her closet, Rits stopped her and showed her a beautiful bottle green colored shiffon saree.

"I don't think you will deny this? Will you?"

"Its perfect. Thanks a lot." Beamed Navya with joy and hugged her.

Navya was looking breath-taking draped in that saree. The saree looked like a second skin and complimented well with her white skin. She has applied minimal makeup and kept her long tresses open. Her green bangles were glittering with her light pearl earrings. She was looking at the clock and was waiting for him. Just then Ritika's phone rang. She picked it up and got to know it was Anant and handed it to Navya. He told her that he will be late so she has to reach on her own and he will send her the venue details.
"Its fine Navya. We will go in a cab." Said Rits as checked the venue address which Anant just send her.

Anant reached the hotel just in time. He was looking dashing in a jet black colored suit. He went to his friend and congratulated him on his success but his eyes were only searching for her but he didn't find her. He decided to call as he took her no. from Rits. As he punched her no. he heard few men sighing heavily. He looked at the direction to find Navya entering inside the hotel. She lit up the whole surrounding with her mere presence. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He approached her with a gentle smile.

"You're looking so gorgeous" He whispered near her ear.

Navya smiled nervously at him.

Anant asked her to hold his hand. She lifted her long lashes at him and held his hand softly. They walked in just looking like a couple. The girls drooled over Anant while the guys sighed heavily seeing Navya. He introduced her with his few friends. Navya firmly shaked hands with them. She could notice his hot gaze over her every now and then making her blush unknowingly.
After sometime everyone were asked to join the dance floor. Navya could see the guys going with their lady love towards the dance floor. She still wondered why Anant brought her with him in this party. She turned beside her to find Anant was not there. 

"Where has he gone?" Thought Navya worriedly and started looking here and there. As she was passing from the drinks corner, she felt 2 guys looking dirtly towards her. This made her scared and she started searching for him in haste. As she could not find him anywhere she stood at one corner with tears filling her eyes.Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned back and found Anant standing close to her. Without a second thought, she hugged him tightly and found solace in his arms. He was taken aback at first but then hugged her back. Suddenly she realized what she was doing and quickly sprang apart from him.

"Where have you gone? I was searching for you all around." Asked Navya rightfully.

"I just went to attend an important call. I th--" He stopped speaking as he saw her eyes brimming with tears. "You were crying. I am so sorry Navya. I didn't know you will get this tensed." He apologized to her feeling guilty that he made her cry.

"Its okay Sir. I am fine now." She gave a weak smile and wiped her tears. They saw everyone dancing on the floor. Anant looked at her and raised his hand towards her.

"Dance with me."

Navya looked at his hand.

"I don't dance Sir."

"You don't have to do anything. Just follow my steps." He assured her.
With a slight nod she held his hand and they went towards the floor.
Anant held his hand upto her shoulder level and made made her keep her hand on his shoulder.
He kept his hand on her waist and pulled her closer making her eyes widen.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood

He was slowly moving with her with him.

You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch

She felt her hand slipping away so she tighten hold towards his shoulder.
Anant looked at her hand and then at her passionately making butterflies in her stomach.

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

They looked at each other at the same time.

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high

He twirled her once and brought her close

Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

He moved her away from him and pulled her with more force this time making her collide with his chest

So love me like you do,la..la  love me like you do
Love me like you do, la..la love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to..to..touch me like you do

He lifted her up holding her from bottom and swirled her around. She held his neck for support.

What are you waiting for?

He put her down and kept her face to face with him. There faces were inches apart and due to dim lights they can hardly been seen dancing in a corner. He moved his face closer to her as he was lost in her beauty.She saw him coming closer. His lips were just an inch away. As his lips touched her lower lip she came back to reality. Navya pushed him with a jerk and moved out from there in anger. Anant kept his hand on his forehead as he realized that he went overboard. 
"Navya stop." He shouted and went behind her.

Phew!It was such a long update which I wrote for 3 long hours. Anyways I hope you guys liked it and behind this long update is a reason that I won't be able to give the next update too soon. Actually am really busy with my studies as my exams r coming closer. Do give long replies and hit the like button please. I really want encouragement guys!!😊
Edited by _Arushi_ - 8 years ago
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh such a romantic update plz don't take long fr next update ;))
lovelypari19 thumbnail
Out standing super duper hit update
aww he want her to drop at her home
anya party scenes were fab
and their dance everything was superb
awesome story totally loving it
plz cont soon dear whenever you will free
will eagerly wait for your updates
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww so romantic update :) continue soon..
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Romantic updates loved it. Love at first sight to Anant. Hope navya also fall for him. Continue soon please