Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: annirogc

nice part.. loved it

tnx dear am happy you love the update.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update sweetheart! I especially loved that Palak will be the one to brig her parents closer! can't wait for the past's revelation!
BusiMusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

nice update sweetheart! I especially loved that Palak will be the one to brig her parents closer! can't wait for the past's revelation!

. Tnx for the comment sis. Yes I can't wait for the revelation of the past also. Hmm let just see how will yashu handle the revelation.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Part7

Location: The Scindia mansion. Aarya and Aman were having tea while Aman and Aarti were joking around well for Yash he was stressed. You too stop joking around and come with new fresh Ideas to win a fashion show and dont forget we are competing with the jubjubian said Yash was annoyed by Aman and Aarti. Yash stop stressing yourself you can't compare us with those clowns have you seen their designs said Aman. Yashji Amanji is right and their designs derseve to be in a museum said Aarti. Aman started laughing out loud and Yash went to the storage room to to find his old designs. In the storeroom he found his design and Gayatri dairy. He to took his design and Gayatri dairy.

Location. Palak fashion wear. Dude why behaving weird today and you were not comfortable with Aarti what eating you up said Aman. This morning Aarti and I kissed said Yash. Wow dude it was abo... Aman was cut of by Yash. Palak spoke her first words today and I kiss her left cheek and she kissed her right cheek and my little naughty daughter moved her head so we kissed said Yash. Ooh said Aman. The thing is I enjoyed kissing Aarti said Yash smiling. You are in love with her said Aman. Yes am in love with her said Yash. Then confess to her said Aman. I can't because she doesn't feel the same way said Yash. Yash she told me she is in love with you also and what that said Aman. Ooh Gayatri ma dairy said Yash. Yash started to read the dairy.

Flash back (Gayatri dairy)
Scindia family went to ask for Gayatri hand in marriage but when they sow how Radha was respectful and well cultured they asked for Radha's hand in marriage instead of Gayatri's hand in marriage that made Gayatri bitter. She started hating Radha.
A month later Radha and Suraj got engaged and Gayatri found out that while in college Radha and Suraj were dating. She did everything to separate Radha and Suraj but failed because of Raj Sharma. You are you stupid you are letting the girl you love marry someone else said Gayatri. If you love someone you will do anything for them even if it mean letting them be happy with someone else said Raj. After 4 months Radha and Suraj got married and year later Gayatri hired some guy.

Your work will be done next month it self your sister will be out of the picture said the man. I don't mean kill her said Gayatri. I mean I will drug her and pretend has if we slept together said man. Yeah that good you will get your money when the job is done said Gayatri.
Back to present
Aman I can believe her how could she said an angry Yash. I dont know my friend said Aman. Yash went home and everyone sow how angry Yash was and he didn't even greet Palak like he usual does every time returned home. Aarti followed him and he told everything he found out. Yash you can't say anything to bauji you promise Radha ma you will respect Gayatri ma said Yash. Aarti was about to live their room when out of nowhere Yash pulled her into a passionate kiss. Arpita sow Aarya kissing and she became angry. Ooh sorry I brought Palak she was crying for you guys said Arpita. Yash took Palak. Hello angel sorry papa didn't say hello said Yash while kissing Palak cheek. Papa said Palak pulling Yash cheek. Yash why did you kiss me said Aarti. Hmm because am in love with you said Yash. Aarti stared at Yash has if he as developed 7 horns on his forehead.
Hi guy please forgive my mistakes.
Recap: Radha drugged. Edited by Busi - 8 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
OMW! G3 did what? to her own sister? that is terrible!!! hmmm I loved the spontaneous kiss at the end! ugh! Arpita should go jump off a bridge!! nice update sweetie. I hope you're better today!
BusiMusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

OMW! G3 did what? to her own sister? that is terrible!!! hmmm I loved the spontaneous kiss at the end! ugh! Arpita should go jump off a bridge!! nice update sweetie. I hope you're better today!

tnx sis. She is terrible. Yes the kiss was spontaneous. Tnx sis well only a swore neck.
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part..gayathri did like that to her own sister.. she does not deserve any respect..
BusiMusi thumbnail
Part 8
Location: In Aarya's room. Are you going to stare at me like has if I have developed some horns said Yash. Am also in love with you said Aarti while her eyes were filled with tears of Joy. Come let go and have supper said Aarti. No Aarti you go when I think about Gayatri ma I became angry said Yash. This will help you to face her without been angry nor disgusted at her said Aarti has she captured Yash lips the kissed they shared earlier it nothing compare to this tender kiss. Aarya went to have supper. All the family member realized why Yash is calm and Suraj teased him. I knew it was a bed idea to let Yash became a fashion designer look my is gay now said Suraj. No bauji am not gay, am straight I swear said Yash in one go. Then why did you apply lipstick on your lips said Suraj and Aarya gasped and Yash lick his lips.

In Aarya room. Yash Palak is asleep why dont we read the Gayatri ma dairy together said Aarti and Yash nodded. But not after you kiss me said Yash. Aarya shared a soft yet passionate kiss.

Flash back
We have to tell Radha the truth said Gayatri. Are you crazy she will be heart broken said Suraj. Radha is a kind and she will forgive us said Gayatri. Okay you are right but how will I tell her said Suraj. Hi Radha sweetheart I slept with your sister and now she is pregnat said Gayatri. Suraj receive photos of Radha sleeping some guy was Radha friend and Suraj forgot he cheated on Radha he cursed her and he married Gayatri in front of Radha. After 9 months Radha found the prove that will prove her innocence but did show to Suraj because Gayatri was pregnat now. Gayatri notice her sister change into a bitter person. I wont say anything about you paying the guy to drug me to your husband only because of the innocence child you are caring but know this you are death to me said Radha and Maya heard the Gayatri and Radha conversation and Radha made Maya to promise he will never tell a soul about this. Suraj returned from work and he sow Radha. What the hell are you doing here and you are pregnat with your boyfriend child yelled Suraj. Am 9 months pregnat use your brain she said has she started having labor pains. When Yash was born Suraj took Yash from Radha to punish her even if it killed him to see Radha condition. And it was Gayatri idea to take Yash away from Radha. If you let her take Yash she will get married to someone else and Yash will use someone else name instead of yours said Gayatri. Yes you are right Yash will only have my name.

4 year later Suraj found out Maya was taking his son to meet Radha behind his back and he slapped Maya across the face. How dare you take my son to meet that charaterless wonam. Radha deserve to meet her son said Maya. If you ever take my son to meet that charaterless woman again I will kill you with my bare hands said Suraj. Maya's comment made Suraj want slap Maya again. Hmm you are saying Radha is charaterless what about you bhai you slept with her sister before you even found out about the false information about Radha cheating on you. Hmm eventually the truth will come out and it would be too late for you because Radha is already happily married to Raj Sharma and their expecting their child and go ahead and slap me again said Maya and a 4 year old Yash started crying and Maya pick up Yash and left Suraj office. He was in so much pain because the woman he love and hate is married to someone. else.

Recap: Suraj sees a ghosts from the past.

Please forgive my silly mistakes guys. 🤗 Edited by Busi - 8 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb part..yash found out the past from the diary. .what will happen now
Tessaloni thumbnail
I loved AarYa moments!  
these past revelations are crazy! SJ cheated on the woman that he claimed to love with her sister no less! then he had the audacity to first doubt the paternity of her child and then take him away from her! I am not liking either of them at the moment!

I wonder what ghost he will come to face, Radha perhaps? ðŸ˜‰

continue soon sweetheart ðŸ˜Š