Views

Users

Frequent Posters

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
robertmains1 thumbnail
I like to watch this hd video Drishyam - Dum Ghutta Hai Video Song, in this site http://www.hdsongs.pk/dum-ghutta-hai-video-song-drishyam/
WorshipIndia thumbnail

India Asan , you backwardness and poverty , you are inferior people

You are everywhere rape
Barun4EverM thumbnail
You r the best barun sobti 
Agalya22882 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kunal Karan Kapoor is the best ...
nastya50389 thumbnail
. Edited by nastya50389 - 8 years ago
nastya50389 thumbnail
[QUOTE = nastya50389] . [/ QUOTE]Barun Sobti. 
robertmains1 thumbnail
I like a lot Vade songs, thats why I am downloading it here http://songs-mp3.pk/music/download/1/vade.html 
contentplans3 thumbnail

College of Cambridge Kipp Introduction

The Outstanding Research Guidelines (ORG) of Cambridge Kipp are a document planed to explain how College of Cambridge Kipp is managing research at the highest standards.

This document starts out the assessment standards and working ways of the main and sub-panels for College of Cambridge Kipp. It involves two parts: Part 1 designs the generic assessment standards and concerted working ways to be pursued by all panels, and gives further details of the standards to be employed by each of the four main panels and their sub-panels. Part 2 depicts the assessment guidelines for research work in the various programs of College of Cambridge Kipp. The objective of this document is to introduce guide that it is deserving to be certified as an institution that offer a broad-spectrum of researches in various areas.