Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kabir and Malini discussing and Malini feels that now they should tell Geet the truth
but Kabir has fear if she knows the truth she will have hatred for them
he also further tells Geet that he and Jairaj were friends from college
and he believes in Jairaj he cannot be a corrupt person
Geet now pleads that she too wants to go to India as it would help her career
but Kabir makes her promise never to tell of him and Malini
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update
kabir told half truth about jairaj
now geet decide to go india n prove her father innocent

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CookieMonster.

awesome start
kabir cant believe tat jairaj could be corrupt..they r hiding truth from geet!!!!!!!!! waiting fr next

Originally posted by: Hanishadevi

wonderful part yaar..geet dad old her about the partial truth only..cant wait for next part..

Thnx for replying
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donnaa

nice one...
finally kabir told geet about his n jairaj's friendship...but not total truth...geet is going n kebir took promise from her about not revealing herself totally...
wondering why so much secrecy if their relation is still good n they are still in touch...what's their to hide!!

Well he scared Geet might not forgive him...😃
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! well written! Malini n Kabir talk! she says Geet needs 2 know the truth! Kabir tells Geet that he n Jairaj r friends! Geet decides 2 go to India 2 help Jairaj! Kabir refuses bt Malini convinces him! Geet will reveal who she is! update soon!

Originally posted by: pari_DD

amazing updte kabir d jairaj are bestfrnds d policeofficers d geet is gng to india to help jairaj waiting to knw d yruth abt jairaj waiting for d nxt updte... thnk u for d pm

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Lovely update kabir tells geet that jairaj is his friends he is courageous honest man he is hardworking and did many great works together married they even kept their sons name after him who look up to him geet is amused she wants to help her dad on proving his innocence by going to India with him but kabir made her promise she won't tell abt what relations she has with him kabir is scared for the truth will make her hate him but malini makes him understand that they should leave it on fate 

Thnx for the reply
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Kabir and Malini discussing and Malini feels that now they should tell Geet the truth

but Kabir has fear if she knows the truth she will have hatred for them
he also further tells Geet that he and Jairaj were friends from college
and he believes in Jairaj he cannot be a corrupt person
Geet now pleads that she too wants to go to India as it would help her career
but Kabir makes her promise never to tell of him and Malini

Originally posted by: preetidhawan

Thanks for the PM

Geet,s father Kabir  told Geet  about his friendship with Jairaj  and remembering his old days, Geet getting curious and now wants to meet Jairaj and wants to handle this case, Geet,s father is worried about her coming to India but agreed
Precap is lovely, pls update soon

Originally posted by: aparna3011

wonderful update

kabir told half truth about jairaj
now geet decide to go india n prove her father innocent

Thnx for the reply
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Originally posted by: heemasomani

Mindblowing update

thnx for the reply
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Thnx for commenting i will be more obliged if you writes some few lines 

Originally posted by: suwaibah

nice update

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Hi

thanks for liking the part 2 of my story. I am really glad to see so many likes on this part. I will be more obliged if my likers also give two three lines of there views. i will be glad to know that.

With Regards
Dhruvika

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdouz,  Aakshitha,  mkd.70,  dazzlingnikki,  suwaibah,

pari_DD,  rumana88,  MC092126,  Darkangel_MoMo,  preetidhawan,

-SwaSan-nakh5683,  Hanishadevi,  crazyfriends007,  priya_21,

aparna3011,  heemasomani,  taahir004,  khwaishfan,  Donnaa

CookieMonster.

Edited by dhruvika1991 - 8 years ago
IlaTanwar thumbnail

Part-3

Kabir- Why Malini? Why you let her go there you know what will happen?

Malini- Kabir! I know. I don't know what fate is? I have had enough of my sturborness. Kabir They also deserve this. atleast fot a time being. May be they will feel better. You have told her not to reveal na. even if it comes out. Let the faith decide. Don't be so stressed over it...

Kabir- Yeah you are right. They also deserve and please don't blame. They don't regret and they understands it too that's why we are still in touch right. (taking a deep breath)  Lets preparing for her departure to India. I have to book the Ticket for her... Lets go..

Malini(Having tears)- Yes! I will also prepare something for her to take to India.

[After 1 month, Outside the court]

Geet- Excuse me Madam! Excuse Me.

Tejaswini- Yes!

Geet- Namaste! You are Mrs. Tejaswini Handa. 

Tejaswini- Yes! Tell me what you want?

Geet(smiles)- Madam! I am from New York. My dad works there as business man. Your husband has helped him in his bad days. When he got the news he felt sorry and something is wrong going on with your family. he wants to come and meet you but due to business commitment he was not able to come.

Tejaswini(Having Tears)- Yeah! I know beta i don't know what happened. He is innocent.

Geet(Feeling Sympathy)-Madam Everything goanna be alright.

Tejaswini- Yeah hope so. So, where are you staying right now?

Geet- I am staying in a home in Mumbai but i am alone right now as my family is not here.

Tejaswini(Feeling like close)- So Beta, If you don't mind please come to my home.

Geet(Feeling happy for her small victory)- But Madam!

Tejaswini- Call me Aunty and come. I will be happy if you come for a dinner.

Geet- Ok Aunty g! I will come for sure.

[Bell rang]

Geet- Namaste Aunty g

Tejaswini- Namaste Beta! Come inside.

Geet- So, How's you Aunty g?

Tejaswini- I am fine. So, what you will have.

Geet- oh! nothing aunty.

Tejaswini- You have to take something.

Geet(smiling)- Ok! I will have coffee.

Tejaswini(smiles)- Ok Abhi laai.

[Geet was seeing the house. Suddenly she saw ACP Jairaj and Gautam's photo and was seeing them.]

Geet(Self Talk)- Hmmm... Duo's No wonder both are strong headed... I wonder how's our first meeting goanna be.

Tejaswini- So, here's you coffee.

Geet- Oh! Yeah

Tejaswini(Smiles)- So, what you do?

Geet(Smiles)- I have done my law from cambridge law college. So, I am a lawyer. Recently, I was training here for a month.

Tejaswini(curiously)- Why you take trainig here?

Geet(getting Tensed)- I can't be eligible for fighting a case here atleast if i don't take a training here for at least  1 month.

Tejaswini(getting serious)- OK! You can fight cases in New York Naah? Why are you in India?

Geet (Tensed)- Actualy Aunty, I don't know you will be agreeing to this proposal or not. Since, ACP Sir has done a favor to my father. My father wants to help him. Since, I am a lawyer. Please don't say no to this, I want to fight for the ACP Sir's case. I have specially gone to training for this case. Please Aunty don't say no.

Tejaswini(got tensed for her)- But Beta... You...

Geet(Pleading)- Please Aunty! Don't say no to this proposal. I really want to fight. This is the main motive of mu coming to India. Main apki madad krna chaahti hun ACP Sir hero hai dad ke or Main chaahti hun ki main unhe begunah saabit karun.

Tejaswing(After lot of thinking)- Ok! You can fight the case.

[Next Day, At court Geet took charge of this case everyone is surprise of that. Even, Jairaj is in a shock of changing the lawyer. So, the court decided to give 3 week to study for this case to Geet]

Geet- Good Morning My Lord! I am Geet Deshmukh. Since, my mate Adhiraj is unwell and can't fight the case so on his behalf I am fighting for the ACP Jairaj's case.

Judge- Ok! Miss Geet. Can I have the documents Please.

Geet- Sure My Lord!

Judge- Ok! You can fight the case for this the court will give you 3 week to study the case since you are not well aware of the court adjourned.

Geet- Thank You My Lord.

[Everyone is thinking about the case. Inspector Gautam and Maan are surprised and even shock for this change. Outside, a shocked Jairaj met his wife and ask about this change.]

Jairaj(shocked)- Tejaswini! What's this?

Tejaswini(Worriedly)- She is Geet.  She came here. I had a talk... voh madad krna chaahti thi toh maine haan kar di.

Jairaj(irritatingly)- Madad aise b ho skti thi iss sab ki kya jarurat thi.

Tejaswini(feeling sad)- Usne insist kiya and tumne uske dad ki madad ki thi isliye woh New York se yha aayi 1 mahine ki training li Maine isiliye haan ki.

Jairaj(Surprised)- Maine uske dad ki madad? Naam kya hai uske dad ka?

Tejaswini- Haan infact uske dad aane waale the but buisness deal ki wajah se isse bhej diya. Kya naam tha haan Kabir.

Jairaj(shocked)- Kabir! Jha tak mujhe yaad hai maine aise kisi insaan ki madad nhi ki... (thinking) Kahin ye ...  Voh...

Tejaswini(getting exciting)- It means ki... Ye...

Jairaj(interupting Tejaswini and thinking)- Hmmm.. Nahi agar ye woh hota toh woh yha kabka hota uske liye business deal important nhi hai mere se...

Tejaswini(feeling sad)- Yeah sahi kaha magar yeh Geet hai kaha.

[Geet comes and have a talk with them]

Geet- Excuse me! Maine apko disturb toh nhi kiya.

Tejaswini(Smiles)- Nhi.. Kahan thi tum?

Geet- Oh! Just having a talk with the different lawyer nothing else.

Tejaswini- Ok! Yeh hai tumhre Uncle Jairaj.

Geet(Touches his feet)- Namaste! ACP Sir.

Jairaj(holding her)- Namaste Pair nhi chuho.

Geet(smiles)- aashirwaad le rhi hu sir

Jairaj(smiles)- Ok But Tell me one thing beta why you take my case?

Geet(Smiles)- Sir, I have two reasons firstly, you have done a big favor to my dad. he wants you to help but woh nhi aa sake toh main aa gyi. Secondly, its a challenge to me to prove you innocent because you are innocent and most important you are hero to my little brother Jai.

Jairaj(getting convinced)- Ok What your brother do?

Geet- He has completed 12 class and now given and entrance test for IPS. hope he will get selected. you know sir he is a great fan of yours. he consider you to be a hero. So, i want his hero to be a super hero.

Jairaj(laughs)- I am not a hero at least not now but don't worry he will clear it.

[then the policeman came and said to leave]

Hawaldaar- Sir, We have to leave.

Jairaj- Ok beta.

Geet-ok.

Jairaj- Tejaswini! Apna Khayal rkhna.

Tejaswini(worrriedly)- Aap bhi.

Gautam- Miss Geet! Please wait a second

Geet- Yes

Gautam- Can I have a word with you. If you don't mind Miss Geet.

Geet(smiles after getting a jackpot as she is gonna talk with him)- Only Geet and Yeah sure.

[Meanwhile Maan was listening their their talks and trying to figur out What Geet wants in actually.]

Gautam(getting serious)- Why? Why you take this case?

Geet(smiles)- It's my will and i consider him innocent.

Gautam(getting hyper)- We have evidences so... (Interuppted by Geet)

Geet(serious)- they can be false and witnesses can be wrong and bribed.

Gautam(getting angry)- Oh! You are saying we have made them.

Geet (Provoking him)- I didn't say that? Infact you are saying this (smirks).

Gautam(angry and furious)- Tumhe kya lgta hai main apne papa ko jaan bhujke fasaunga huh... tum smjhti kya ho apne apko ...

Geet(Smirks)- Oh toh aap hai ACP sir k bete.

[Maan seeing the heating conversation and furious Gautam interrupts them]

Maan(Calmly)- Gautam! Relax it will be decided by judge. She is not blaming you.

Geet- Who are you?

Maan(intimidating)- Agar case haath main liya hai toh ye b pata hona chaahiye uss case mein kaun kaun involve hain... Really feeling bad for ACP Sir unke lawyer ko ye nhi pata ki iss case mein kaun log involve the by the way I am Maan Singh Khurana. By profession. An Inspector.

Geet(Smirks)-Well said Mr. Maan but i know who is involved just getting to know from your mouth there is nothing wrong in asking... I don't want to be known as stalker.

Maan(Smiles)- Hmm... It's ok Nice Talking Miss Geet.

Geet- Same here.

[Tejaswini came]

Tejaswini- Geet come.

[She sees Gautam and turned stiff]

Geet- Ok  Aunty

Tejaswini(stern voice)- Hurry up

Gautam(with longingness)- Maa.

Tejaswini(getting angry dragged Geet)- Chalo Geet.

Gautam(having tears)- But Maa, Meri Baat toh suno..

Tejaswini- Muje kuch nhi sunana hai...

[Tejaswini and Geet left from there]

[Geet saw Gautam and Maan. Geet was keenly looking at Gautam and Gautam was looking at his mother with longing eyes.]

Geet (self Talk)- Just like his mother... Gussa aayega... saath mein toofan hi laayega... lgta hai yeh case b mujhe hi solve krna padega... (smiles)...

Precap- Now the beginning of the case... ðŸ˜ƒ

Part 2

Part 4

I hope you will like this post as much as you like the previous part of my story. Please do share your views by commenting. I will be highyl obliged.

With Regards
Dhruvika

Edited by dhruvika1991 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS