Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila Modi ! - Page 2

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MADHYAMAVATHI

But all said and done Meera 's repentence is not enough for all the blunders she committed. She harmed / tried to harm everyone in the Modi family. In fact I cant remember one good deed of Meera except when she saved Gopi from Fire. Especially as Kokila said "Tumne apne mata pita ke aankhon se khoon ke ansoo bahaye". This small repentence is not enough. She does deserve some punishment before being pardoned.

Meera has done a lot of blunders. However, no mistake is punishable for life no matter how much ever grave it is! Kokila is responsible for this incident. When Meera was in Gaura's house, Kokila was worried about her & wanted her back. When Meera came back & apologized to all, why should she behave like this?

When the whole family including Meera had cautioned her against Gaura, she didn't heed to anyone as she was blind in her love for her so called bahen jaisi sakhi.😆 Then she sent Vidya to Gaura's place for saving Meera. She also told Gopi to not to tell Ahem about it.

She takes her own decisions & ends up in a mess, putting the whole family in trouble.

Kokila is becoming more stupid day-by-day.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Duplicate or no duplicate,  Kokila has habit to annoy people. Her non stop shouting and holier than though attitude are just horrible. As I am against domestic violence,  under no condition any woman deserves slap from husband, I want parag to divorce her.
But again gopi would join koki in satyagrah and take divorce from ahem just be with maji. And who knows even hetal joins them, according to her kokila hamesha sachu bole chhe. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: White-Rose

Duplicate or no duplicate,  Kokila has habit to annoy people. Her non stop shouting and holier than though attitude are just horrible. As I am against domestic violence,  under no condition any woman deserves slap from husband, I want parag to divorce her.

But again gopi would join koki in satyagrah and take divorce from ahem just be with maji. And who knows even hetal joins them, according to her kokila hamesha sachu bole chhe. 

But Parag has no guts to take such a step. If he had to do that, it would have been a way back. Secondly, in this show not a single divorce took place. To satisfy the title, the CV's are making the couples dedicated to each other whether good or bad.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sharoon3210

But Parag has no guts to take such a step. If he had to do that, it would have been a way back. Secondly, in this show not a single divorce took place. To satisfy the title, the CV's are making the couples dedicated to each other whether good or bad.

True

In saathiya,  either men are doormat like parag chirag jigar or egoistic and loser like aham - dharam.  There is no middle Category of normal. 

There were few marriages which didn't deserve to last forever coz of no understanding and mismatch but they stretched it like chew gum just not to break it. Now it's all a big mess.
kavitha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: White-Rose

True

In saathiya,  either men are doormat like parag chirag jigar or egoistic and loser like aham - dharam.  There is no middle Category of normal. 

There were few marriages which didn't deserve to last forever coz of no understanding and mismatch but they stretched it like chew gum just not to break it. Now it's all a big mess.

And in saathiya, you will find things like kidnapping and murder. But no divorce. If rape comes in this show, I won't be surprised.