Mahira taking Halala as a joke :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Mahira was busy romancing wid Armaan as if they r lovers 4m a long time. Mahira was teln Armaan widout any tension dat they have to go thru Halala before getn married again. She was teln as if she has set up a Halala guy for her. She is taking it as a joke😡. I still can't forget how in BI, Halala marriage scene was so emotional wid Manmarziyan song in d bg to highlight d sad n helpless emotions between ZaYa. But here ArMahi r takn it as a joke. 

Not to be missed dat Armaan making the Mahira press his legs n shoulder which she has to do to earn his trust. Mahira was happily doing dat. How can cvs make such scenes romantic?😡 If Asad told Zoya to press his legs n shoulder she wud have blasted him n even slapped him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont get how people are still watching this show. i mean what day and age does this sh*t happen?  
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This show has crossed all lines of sick and twisted. I read in a post that if you "set up Halala" intentionally, then it is considered as a Sin. You cannot marry someone with the intent of divorcing them so you can marry your former spouse again!

How disgusting to show a couple who had NO trust and got divorced just because one would not listen to the other, now discussing doing Halala like it's some walk in the park? It was clear their relationship was a joke, coz if it had ANY real basis, then they would not have split up like that. After all that, now they have reconciled like Armaan went out to get a milk from the market, not left Mahira for good, while pregnant with his child! The biggest insult.

The reason is the frivolous way they are telling this story. It had NO hope of ever being a proper story. Now it is just too cheap for words. All I have to say is Gul Khan paid a heavy price for her arrogance. She thought doing yet another "Leap" will make her get another 1 year out of her show. It worked once for numerous reasons, mostly because they still had a story, and good writing and direction as well as acting. But it wont work each and every time even without a proper story. ANY hope of saving this story ended with the death of Azaad. Now even KB is dead. I dont know why they are dragging for 2 more weeks with senseless scenes of the lame couple Armahi. Like people want to see Mahira and her pregnancy drama. Hardly anyone even likes Mahira! THAT is how good this show is now! 

The most undeserving and senseless couple on this show gets a Happy Ending. What a bitter way to end this show. I am sure 90% of the audience will only feel bitter at it's ending. Congratulations Gul and team! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

i dont get how people are still watching this show. i mean what day and age does this sh*t happen?  

It only happens in Gul's imagination.🤢