Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Knew about the show because of Zain (KY2), however the promos didn't impress me. Zain's acting has improved so much from KY2 days. 👏

First saw them in Zee Rishtey Awards. I found them to be a gorgeous couple. Honest confession SidMin's hug when they won and then the dance caught my attention. 😳 So I started watching and caught up on the episodes before their wedding. 
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 8 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Umm just got done with reporters and the good early episodes of beinthea and was looking for something similar.  Stumbled upon tashan e ishq by accident started watching around their engagement.  I fell in love with Kunj and me my bff used to fight about him rest is history😃 Edited by fangirl1012 - 8 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I randomly watch zeetv shows when u come home from work. This was brand new so watched the first episodr and fell in love with the show first episode. I knew it would be interesting and different. Yuvle caught my eye actually. I missed a few rpisodes in the beginning cause of work but i saw kunj entering and knew it would make a good show with yuvi twinkle kunj dynamics and the story. So i came to the forum to talk about it and now here i am. Lol