Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@mishkil... if i remember amita khopkar was mumma, and sharvari patankar was the visitor in d inamdaar house as some distant sister or daughter of family friend... she was shown as teenager... i don't remember role of anand ingale but andhuk sa aathavtoy to but again not sure...
 and sharad ponkshe was the staff member of inamdar industries ... but i don't remember who played the role of abhijit another collegue of deshpande bai Edited by anni80 - 8 years ago
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Great to see this 'independent' thread so active and popular! 

One more resource for Rucha (and all Marathi lovers) for Marathi books:
It has plenty of free books and loads of useful resources/ info.
www.esahity.com

The 'tumcha Amcha same asata' (TASA) serial is competing with MPS in incredulity/ gullibility.
In that, the hero Ishaan comes to meet his ailing mother in the disguise of a sardarji and neither his mom nor his dad can recognize him from his face/ voice/ mannerisms/ touch even from a distance of a few inches!

As to MPS, I have not seen a character look more obviously transgender than Vaibhav Mangle's! Even Sagar Karande would have been a better choice for that role!

Abhishek Deshmukh is the new hero debuting in 'pasant Ahe mulgI' that replaces HSMHG. He is the brother of Gayatri Deshmukh, who plays Gauri in TASA. Is this the first time that a brother-sister duo is acting in lead roles in 2 different serials at the same time? 

Thank you so much SW..
mishkil88 thumbnail
I guess TASA (tumcha amcha same asta) on * Pravah is on the . way out soon. Last day of the shooting wrapped up recently.Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
#IndvsAus  
 At the end of Indian innings: We might be short of 20-30 runs.
 At the end of 30 overs of Aus innings: We are short of 200-300 runs 😕

Two centuries coming up here for Australia...But to put things in perspective, Bailey was out on the first ball...Why always India has to suffer of bad decisions?? Why can't we just accept DRS and move on? Anyways, the match now seems to be out of our hands 😔

Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
India is looking pretty ordinary in Dhoni's captaincy...I think he is running out of ideas...it's high time Rohit sharma takes over the ODI captaincy from Dhoni...Edited by Ponga.Pandit - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Vidya - u r absolutely right. Baily was out caught behind on the bowling of Sran. He went on to make century to win the match  with Smith. Smith has always been a headache to India. India must find out the way to get rid of smith somehow if they have to win.
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

@mishkil... if i remember amita khopkar was mumma, and sharvari patankar was the visitor in d inamdaar house as some distant sister or daughter of family friend... she was shown as teenager... i don't remember role of anand ingale but andhuk sa aathavtoy to but again not sure...
 and sharad ponkshe was the staff member of inamdar industries ... but i don't remember who played the role of abhijit another collegue of deshpande bai

Mishkil & anni.. thank you so so so much for reminding the beautiful days of Zoka, Prapanch, 405 anandvan!!! Those were the days, really! I was so much in love with 'Raja' & 'Deshpande-bai' then!!
Btw, yes asmita khokar was mumma, Shweta Shinde was Malvikaa, Shekhar Phadke was Kanha. I think Anand Ingale was Abhijit??

Do you guys remember the way amruta used to say 'ayyaiya!'? 😃
Let me share few scenes which I remember, with you all:

Raja & chinu meeting for the 1st time in 1st epi:

Chinu is late to her 1st day in office and asking the rikshaw-wala to be fast.. Tevdhyat rikshaw mule shejarun janarya Car var chikhal udto. Raja gets down from the car irritated..mag doghanchyat barich bachabachi hote..Ofc madhye yeun Raja ofc boy cha shirt ghalto ani ofc boy la dusra shirt anayla pathavto.. tevdhyat Chinu tithe yete ani tyala ofc boy samjun parat tyachyashi bhandte..ani evdhyat to ofc boy Raja cha shirt gheun tithe yeto! Chinu almost dies off embarrassment!😆 

Raja proposing Deshpande-bai:

Raja ani Chinu lift madhe astat. Raja mhanto "Mumma vicharat hotya lagnacha kay mhanun.."
Chinu is stumped! Raja again says " Mi mhanla Deshpandebai na problem nasel tar malahi kahich problem nahi.." Then there's silence for few moments. Nobody says anything. Lift thambte.. Raja vicharto "Mag kay sangu Mumma na? Ho mhanun sangu na?" Chinu shakes her head saying yes shyly..She is still in shock! Liftdoor opens.. Someone is standing there (I forgot who) He wants to talk to Raja but after looking at Chinu's face he exclaims "Kay jhala?!" So Raja says, "Kahi nahi. Mumma vicharat hotya lagnacha kay? Mi vicharla Deshpande-bai na.. tya ho mhanalya.. Amhi lagna kartoy" and he disappears from Camera. Chinu exclaims "Kay manus ahe ha!!" At this, we again see Raja in the frame, who says "Raja mhantat mala, Raja!"😊😊

What a serial it was!

Edited by Pooriya - 8 years ago
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ponga.Pandit

India is looking pretty ordinary in Dhoni's captaincy...I think he is running out of ideas...it's high time Rohit sharma takes over the ODI captaincy from Dhoni...

IMHO, Dhoni never was a good captain. His claim to fame was the T20 championship when Tragedy King Misbah-Ul-Haq's winning shot off Joginder Singh went to the hands of Srisanth & that gamble got known as "Dhoni's out-of-the-box captaincy". Thanks to Vengsarkar who was only waiting to get rid of Dravid, Dhoni was called the blue-eyed-boy-of-cricket and was given the captaincy of all 3 forms of the game. His peak achievement (in which he made major contributions) was winning the ODI World Cup in 2011, He was never a good test captain and lost the most overseas series in a row among all captains. He hung on too long (for commercial considerations, it seems) and resigned abruptly leaving the team leaderless in Australia. I also hold him responsible for ending the careers of Sehwag and Gambhir while prolonging the careers of Yuvraj & Zaheeer when they didn't deserve to be in the team. 

Going purely by his form, he doesn't deserve a place in the ODI / T20 team today, let alone captaincy. Lately, his 'captaincy' consists of promoting himself when India is doing well (when actually he should be dropping himself further down since he has lost most of his strokes too). I hope he retires soon.

As to bad decisions vs India, I hope we get blatantly wrong decisions that cause us to lose matches, like today. Then only BCCI will grow a brain and accept DRS. 
anni80 thumbnail
sonali i just read this scene on orkut today while searching for zoka serial and it flashed in front of my eyes and the way he says rajja mhantat mala rajja...😛
the transformation shown of chinu from simple down to earth girl next door to the ambitious confident daughter in law of inamdar was superb although only few episodes were there post marriage... but still it came clearly... the last epi where there was shown slight tiff in chinu and rajeev and how they do the patch up... i don't remember clearly but it is something related to appa advising chinu to ask or insist on something with rajeev and he is denying that... and then he tells her not to be diplomatic and then the end was both of them going for a long drive after patch up...

superb serial... and ended at right time...👏
anni80 thumbnail
@SW agreed with u 100%... 
actually giving captaincy to dhoni was pure gamble by selection committee as awesome threesome of Indian cricket Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly refused to be part of T20 squad of India and BCCI had no faith on Sehwag, Yuvraj (dont know why??😕) and that is why it was gifted to MSD and it paid off as India surprisingly won first T20 world cup... Joginder Sharma became trump card for him ...
and then there was no looking back for MSD... to add to that India had already failed miserably in 2007 World Cup in West Indies under the captaincy of Dravid...

After effects were simple... Dravid was shown the door... although he did win Test Series in England after that and team performed well in ODI series too...😭

but what an irony... in 2011 the BCCI has to call back the same Rahul Dravid, who was once stmaped as tortoise and what not for ODI and only fit for test cricket batsman... for one day and T20 series in England after disastrous test series and such a true player that he is he performed there too in his debut as well as last T20 match...

life comes full circle...

Karma playd its role...