thanks for pm me dear

cant wait more dear

eagerly waiting for another update dear

Tc_Tc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 10:
*Not Proofread*

Ashok gets up and says you know what looks better on you ? Naina says what ? Ashok smirks and says 'Me'. He gets closer and begins to strip Naina down. One by one each article of clothing came off. Naina hugs Ashok and says 'some people are like nicotine, you know they aren't good for you; but you want them anyway'. Ashok turns his head and whispers in her ear 'So ? I'm the bad guy ?'. Naina looks over and smirks she touches his lips 'I love a good bad guy' and kisses him. Ashok strokes her hair and says 'Then we are perfect together'. 

On the other hand, Raman asked Ishita whether Naina answered her call? Ishita shakes her head and says Ashok has answered her phone. Raman looks towards Ishita and says 'I knew it ! He hasn't changed one bit'. Ishita says well they're alone together ? Maybe they are trying to get to know each other ? Raman shakes his head 'I know this guy, he is trouble' Raman storms out the house. Ishita asks 'where are you going ?' Raman responds 'to see what Ashok is up to, I don't trust him' 

Meanwhile Naina says to Ashok 'How are we perfect together ? 'Our imperfections' Naina smiles. Suddenly they hear someone shouting. Who could it be says Naina ? They hear footsteps coming closer and closer toward their room, they could see a shadow behind the glass door. Naina grabs Ashok shirt and buttons up. The door slams open, Naina screams but is shocked to see Raman stand there. Ashok he calls out, what are you doing ? Actually i don't want to know. Naina is about to speak but Raman says 'I know what you two have done ! Get changed and come downstairs' he slams the door behind him. Ashok looks on and says 'maybe we should of locked the door ?' 

Naina blushes 'how embarrassing ?! My own Bhai saw me in such state !' Come on Naina ? You look pretty sexy in my shirt winks Ashok. Maybe ? I should just make you wear that around the house ? Naina says quickly, get changed and go downstairs ! Bhai doesn't seem to be in a good mood 🤔 Ashok throw Naina clothes and her and she runs to the shower. What about my shirt says Ashok ? Well it has lipstick all over it ? Wear a new one. They scurried downstairs. Ashok and Naina now stood infront of Raman ... Raman looks at Ashok and then at Naina. Tonight is your sagee ? Instead of preparing for that you two are wrapped around each other ? Ashok don't touch my sister until you get married, understood. Ashok nods his head in agreement. Naina you will be staying with us i have got all your stuff moved from the hotel to our home. Raman takes Ashok to the side 'If you ever touch Naina again i will break those hands' Ashok looks down and says 'okay'. 

*20:00pm*
It is time for the sagee says Ishita, Naina is ready Raman. Raman looks on and hugs Naina 'you look so grown up & beautiful' says Raman. 'Thank you bhai, bhabi helped me pick it out' Raman smiles and says lets go now we don't want to be late. They arrive at Ashok's house. Raman and Ishita walk infront of Naina 'let's see how your fianc reacts upon seeing you'. Ashok searches the room and see's Raman and Ishita approaching him, they split paths and Ashok see's Naina. He looks at her and thinks 'Wow she is so beautiful' Let the ceremony begin says Raman. Both Naina and Ashok exchange rings and smile. Ishita looks over at Raman and smiles. Raman think to himself 'there has to be a way to save Naina' Everyone cheers and congratulate the couple. One by one the guest leave as it becomes late into the evening.

All of a sudden Naina faints, call a doctor says Ashok. He carries her to her room. Raman brings the doctor to Naina. He checks her pulse and says 'All this work has just made her exhausted, nothing to worry about. She needs to rest, i'll come again in three days to see her progress' Raman takes the doctor downstairs and Ishita sits and talks to Naina. Ishita tells Ashok to go grab Naina a glass of water. Ishita says don't stress me and shagun will help you get out of this situation. Naina smiles and says 'I believe in you'. 

Three days later, Naina goes back to the hotel to find something she left behind. She feels drowsy and sick. She runs over to the bathroom and vomits. What if im pregnant ? Says Naina. She takes the lift downstairs and drives over to the hospital she asks to meet with a female doctor at reception. Hey Naina how can i help ? I need you to check if im pregnant ! The doctor checks her and tells Naina she is positive. Naina calls Ashok ... 

Naina's sagee outfit :- 

Ashok's sagee outfit :- 

Chapter 11

Edited by Tc_Tc - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! This twist is unexpected yaar..
Cont soon..
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
Thanks 4 The PM
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg she is pregnant? Shitt! Raman will kill her!  But was Naina in a mission? Uff!
Bechari! 
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a twist
Nice update 
Continue soon 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nycc update
naina is pregnant omg!!