Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RM FF: Entwined - Thread II (Chapter 32 POSTED) 6/04 - Page 3

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Reserving my space for comment...I will read the chapters now and get back here again 😛

UNRES

OMG OMG!! That was way more intense than I could ever imagine!!

In my last comment in Thread 1, I was still in the catch up mode, so trying to understand the characters all over again. But now these two updates have been so eventful and action packed!!

First of all, the brothers going after the monster 're-incarnated' without taking much help with them was kind of reckless I suppose. But even then they were not exactly privy of what to expect...

Their accident was terrifying, but what followed after that was way more horrific. You won't believe me, I read the first part and that very night I had a scary nightmare which made me wait for some more time to get back to the story 😛 ...so you know how efficient you are to portray scenes with your words in your readers' mind 😳

So Shaurya is a diabolical character who lives two extremely different lives at the same time...no wonder Kapoor brothers would face lots of hurdles to bring his heinous crimes to light.

As usual, the conversation between the brothers is cold and detached even after the horrific accident, though it seems Rudra's persistent attempts at getting into his brother's head are coming to effect slowly.

Viraj was like a blow of fresh air in this assemblage of people haunted by their past...he loves Meera and does not deter from making it clear to her, as well as make her realise her futile attachment to Reeshan. I suppose now Maya will try to help him in her way, although it would not be accepted by Meera all too well. Or may be Maya will try to keep herself away from all this fiasco, as she already knows her position in Reeshan's life is all too complicated for her as well as Meera. But finally it was good to see her getting some sort of comfort from Bittuji.

And now, the showstopper...what was that? Shaurya must have been informed about the involvement of police in the dead bodies found from his property. Is he going to take Reeshan as hostage to get himself safely out of the way? Or is it going to be more gruesome than that? It felt as if I am sitting at the edge of my seat and watching this hair-raising thriller on a big screen.

You are a god-gifted writer...this story should get appreciations from a bigger population if you publish it beyond TV show forums..

Waiting for more...let's see what is going on in that convolutions of your grey matter
😉 Edited by mimibm - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blacklambo

Hola, sestra 😉...am doing good...how about u?  Hope New Year is off to a resounding start 😃

Still waiting for u to finish up...sincerely, m sure whatever u have penned so far has been a riveting read ⭐️.  Too busy right now but will try to give it a shot after a month or so 😳.  Will be back!

I am good too.. And yes, of course, I understand. Read it whenever you feel like. Just give me your feedback if/whenever you do. This FF is just me trying to figure out if I have what it takes to write properly... if I should put my time and effort in writing or not... this story is basically a trial for me. So, I need all the feedback I can get. 
Stay in touch! 🤗

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! outstanding updates dear...loved it...Rishaan is so complicated...Meera can have any guy , but viraj is mine...He is funny , adorable and a little weird...loved him...
This content was originally posted by: war_is_peace

rishaan rudra scene is just 🥺 ❤️ 🤗 😒 yeah all of those emotions 😆 😛
Glad you could feel all those emotions! Then my job is done.. hehe.
harsh rishaan rudra scene in the car...my poor rishaan 😭 😭 he is so traumatized...how will he face shaurya? 😲 😭
Oh yeah... he is traumatized alright... 
prakash...new entry...so well woven in the story...u r so brilliant at this...the story has million parallel tracks and all characters are evolving and yet its all well blended together! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Thank you so much... I am so glad you think so... 
maya meera viraaj...these three are trying hard to have fun and none is actually interested in the 'fun'🤔
Hahah! True. 
poor meera is stuck on rishaan and viraaj is stuck on meera since childhood!! 😭 such an awesome guy...but then i wouldnt be able to choose between the two...poor things 😭
I am happy that you like Viraj. Yes, Meera and Viraj are sort of in the same boat. 

bittuji is worried ...he is clearly in love with viraaj as his son in law...poor father is all heartbroken and has no option 
Yeah... he is just hoping that Viraj will be able to convince Meera somehow and make her see sense.. 
he was very overwhelmed while talking to maya...i wonder how he will be able to hide the truth any longer..😒
Yeah... let's see.. 
viraaj meera scene is soo soo touching...poor viraaj ... ''and what makes u think i can move on?' this line! 😭
I feel bad for him too.. 😆
and back to rishaan in the shower...he is wounded everywhere...inside outside...and he has picked another mountain on his shoulder in this state...i wonder if the breakdown is near  
Well... hiyu! Yes... he is pretty badly wounded and let's see how the rest of the episode with Shaurya goes... And... 👏😛
and he is forced to meet shaurya at the studio instead of a restaurant...this makes his safety dicey 🤔
Yes... and he knows that too...
rudra is done with the excavation work...
Ahan... 😉
rishaan shaurya scene is so well penned!! oh he went hunting! 😆 😉 nice one! 
shaurya likes fishing! fishing what? bodies out of pond or girls out of need 😡
Oh God! 🤣 Hiyu... you are too good! 🤣 
And I am glad you liked that scene... Shaurya and Rishaan make an interesting dynamic... enjoyed writing it. 
shaurya has an informer on site! 😕  
Ahan... seems so. 
Rishaan unconscious!?!!! 😭  rudra is going to lose it! n i dont even know wat meera will do! well hopefully bittuji's idea about rishaan will change here on? 🤔
Rudra is going to lose it alright... and yes... let's see what happens.. 😛
PS - congratulations on the word limit 🤣
Thanks! 🤣
PS - cant wait for the next chapter (but u already know that!) jaldi likh! i have to read it !!! now now now!!! 😡 😆 👏
I know! 😆

Hiyu!!!🤗
Loved your comment as always!!! 😃
This content was originally posted by: GERUA

congrats for the new thread
smashing updates

Thanks Dia. 
This content was originally posted by: Insaneniyu

Congrats for new thread
Hope rishaan is alright n rudra can save him n Maya from dat shaurya

Thank you. 
Yeah... Let's see what Rudra will do now... 
zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read both chapters in a go, loved them. Please continue soon 😊
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update.
Omg! What was that in the water bed.?! 😲 Eeeks... It must be horrifying to see so many bodies. Poor Rishaan n Rudra. They must be traumatised by now. Shourya is into something deep. 

Love  viraj guy. How can a girl choose bw him n Rishaan? Very difficult. Harish cannot forget Meera n meera cannot forget Rishaan. What a triangle. There is Maya in the middle. Still not sure about her thoughts about Rishaan. 
Love Maya n bittuji convo. I thought he is going to break down n tell her everything. 
Rishaan walked into a trap. Shaurya didn't believe him fully. Oh God! Hope he is alright. Hope he doesn't blackmail Maya with this now. 
So many parallel tracks n it's all beautifully interwoven.  Great writing.
Thoroughly enjoyed the update.
Thanks for the PM.

Edited by silverfire - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ananya2010

Maria thanks for the double update, no words to express how beautifully you have written, i was in trance while reading it, felt like watching a movie, curious to know what happens next.  Please continue soon.

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked the chapter. I will update soon. 

This content was originally posted by: ananya2010

Maria thanks for the PM dear.

You're welcome. 
This content was originally posted by: aravindam100

Congraatzz fr d new thread yaarrr. Wwoohhh wat an end. Rishaan unconsious!! Ab kya hoga. Wil dat bas*** use him against Rk??? Maya ab tak kyuu nahi Rk ko pehchan nahi rahe hai??? Yaarrr baki stories ki aage ki portion kabhi kabhi gues kiya abhi tak. But dis 1 !!!!!nooo ab kyaaa hogaaa. Kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha hai. Haaa waiting egrlyyy.

Thank you so much. And let's see what happens.. Actually I am happy that the story is a little unpredictable for you. Hehe...😛 
Will update real soon.