Pragya Pragya Pragya

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh dear for the first time in 450 episodes you are confusing me and not ur husband.

Pragy reaction to losing everything to Aaliya was so cool. Her sister died and her husband lost everything and yet she was cool.
She rather reacted a bit when Aaliya said she will pay salary to A and when Aaliya said she may do anything in anger when A tried to slap her but than it looked like she was controlling herself not to give up her plan.

One good thing about Abhigya. Abhi insults, scolds, taunts, hurts Pragya but to my knowledge he never let others do. Like he said while searching for Vijay. Only I can torture u others cannot. He doesn't let others really hurt her.well I am not talking about taliya in the early days of narrative.

And Pragya when Ronnie was saying Abhi is cheating, that day Pragya warned Ronnie to be in limits and respect Abhi. She must have talked rude to him, insulted him and taunted him. Even when she was a mogambo she dint allow others to do it. Today I felt the same reaction we see in Pragya when A is being insulted. I felt she was controlling it.

May be because my brain is refusing to believ Pragya losing everything she owed to protect a 100 times in front of God. From the day she came in she kept saying I will not let ur enemies steal ur hard work.

Abhi getting it back is fine, it's actually not her loss. But Aaliya getting it back is totally Pragya failure in her mission.Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
I am not looking at this as a failure...because alia is showing abhi what her real intent is...so pragya is not really loosing anything...she was never interested in her husband's wealth ...she was only interested in protecting him from his enemies...and I believe this is the catalyst in the plan to make it come to some sort of closure...abhi now knows again what his sister is capable of doing and the words she said to her brother shows that he is of no importance in her life...when he gave his all for her...so maybe now we might come to know that alia is not really related to abhi in any way...for I seriously cannot see a sister having so much hatred and disgust for her one loving brother...also raj will come to realise that he will also be alia's enemy for she knows what he did and she will as she did tanu...threaten to expose him as well...so tanu and raj are really not in a very good position with alia being the self proclaimed boss...so someone out of the both of them might help expose alia further for her many crimes...
Originally posted by ann5

I am not looking at this as a failure...because alia is showing abhi what her real intent is...so pragya is not really loosing anything...she was never interested in her husband's wealth ...she was only interested in protecting him from his enemies...and I believe this is the catalyst in the plan to make it come to some sort of closure...abhi now knows again what his sister is capable of doing and the words she said to her brother shows that he is of no importance in her life...when he gave his all for her...so maybe now we might come to know that alia is not really related to abhi in any way...for I seriously cannot see a sister having so much hatred and disgust for her one loving brother...also raj will come to realise that he will also be alia's enemy for she knows what he did and she will as she did tanu...threaten to expose him as well...so tanu and raj are really not in a very good position with alia being the self proclaimed boss...so someone out of the both of them might help expose alia further for her many crimes...
she wanted to save his money.
That's the only reason she came as mogambo took over everything.
To save that from reaching the villains.
Thats the reasons she cut off all the funds even to Abhi.
That's the reason she became a butler boss in the office.
To save his money.

She said it number of times, she is doing it to save his hard work from getting destroyed.

If she fails to protect what she took over to protect even without telling than Ofcourse it's her BIG failure.
I hold her and her team solely responsible for this if Aaliya gets it.
Team for their PLan and Pragya for the stupidity with the papers.
I just don't want her to be responsible. Baas it's her trap.
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Oh dear for the first time in 450 episodes you are confusing me and not ur husband.

Pragy reaction to losing everything to Aaliya was so cool. Her sister died and her husband lost everything and yet she was cool.
She rather reacted a bit when Aaliya said she will pay salary to A and when Aaliya said she may do anything in anger when A tried to slap her but than it looked like she was controlling herself not to give up her plan.

One good thing about Abhigya. Abhi insults, scolds, taunts, hurts Pragya but to my knowledge he never let others do. Like he said while searching for Vijay. Only I can torture u others cannot. He doesn't let others really hurt her.well I am not talking about taliya in the early days of narrative.

And Pragya when Ronnie was saying Abhi is cheating, that day Pragya warned Ronnie to be in limits and respect Abhi. She must have talked rude to him, insulted him and taunted him. Even when she was a mogambo she dint allow others to do it. Today I felt the same reaction we see in Pragya when A is being insulted. I felt she was controlling it.

May be because my brain is refusing to believ Pragya losing everything she owed to protect a 100 times in front of God. From the day she came in she kept saying I will not let ur enemies steal ur hard work.

Abhi getting it back is fine, it's actually not her loss. But Aaliya getting it back is totally Pragya failure in her mission.

Why is Pragya not taunting Aliya??? She should have said a lot of thing like "wow you betrayed your own brother" etc etc... She could have said something like that... But Pragya being completely silent is making me suspect something fishy... She was quite confident and strong to fulfill her sisters last wish.. Even before Aliya came with the papers she was quite confident.. All of this looks like a trap... She was worried for Abhi when Aliya is speaking so hash with him n was about to stop him from slapping her... 

Definitely something is fishy... Just yesterday Rakash joined the club n Purab n Pragya pledged not to back off n today such a huge failure?? No way...  If this is true why show all that?? Y bring Rakash into the team..??

she wanted to save his money.
That's the only reason she came as mogambo took over everything.
To save that from reaching the villains.
Thats the reasons she cut off all the funds even to Abhi.
That's the reason she became a butler boss in the office.
To save his money.

She said it number of times, she is doing it to save his hard work from getting destroyed.

If she fails to protect what she took over to protect even without telling than Ofcourse it's her BIG failure.
I hold her and her team solely responsible for this if Aaliya gets it.
Team for their PLan and Pragya for the stupidity with the papers.
I just don't want her to be responsible. Baas it's her trap.

No Rishu .. I disagree..Exposing true intentions of people around Abhi is the main mission. Saving his property is add on 😊.  She did all the blabbering about money to paint her self as bad and greedy woman .. That is all..Aliyah did not take wise step by going against Abhi openly ..
No raji watch the initial episodes of the time she came as mogambo.
She says I will not let ur hard work get destroyed.
Ur image, ur money is ur hard work, I am harsh only to save them from them.
I am restricting to save them.

These are when A leaves office, when p entered as mogambo, when A accuses her for cheating etc.
She says them.
She would have come back as Fuggy itself if not saving property. If it's only showing their intentions. I am damn sure this mission is to save Abhi's hard work.

She says aapki mehanath mein mitti mein something.
Meaning I wouldn't let ur hard work get buried.

That's the reason Me and some others she kept saying prada are crazy to do all this for money.
Money can be earned and it can be lost too but lives can't.

No raji watch the initial episodes of the time she came as mogambo.
She says I will not let ur hard work get destroyed.
Ur image, ur money is ur hard work, I am harsh only to save them from them.
I am restricting to save them.

These are when A leaves office, when p entered as mogambo, when A accuses her for cheating etc.
She says them.

No Rishu .. Because it takes only 2 seconds for Dadi to tell whole truth to Abhi.. Abhi may not believe Pragya but he believes Dadi .. So it was not about protecting only his wealth ..As I said she wanted to save wealth and image too , But that was not main mission..

Originally posted by Raji9

No Rishu .. Because it takes only 2 seconds for Dadi to tell whole truth to Abhi.. Abhi may not believe Pragya but he believes Dadi .. So it was not about protecting only his wealth ..As I said she wanted to save wealth and image too , But that was not main mission..

that was one of the reason. A big reason for all the restrictions.
Why did she restrict everything so much? All those account seiging and all was only to save the money from going to bad hands.

Well, regarding dadi telling dadi can even say A Aalu is trying to destroy him. He will belive that too.
Tasha the reason we kept saying this mission is nonsense and it need not be done.
Dadi can say it and he will belive it.

She would have come back as Fuggy itself if not saving property. If it's only showing their intentions. I am damn sure this mission is to save Abhi's hard work.

She says aapki mehanath mein mitti mein something.
Meaning I wouldn't let ur hard work get buried.

That's the reason Me and some others she kept saying prada are crazy to do all this for money.
Money can be earned and it can be lost too but lives can't.

Dadi's plan was never telling the truth to Abhi or only save his money . She wanted him to realize the truth by him self and understand difference between face value and true intention. Which exactly happened today.