Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
because Indians like clear cut/sterotypical heroes and heroines and their stories. There are very few ensemble movies that have done well in India. This was a true ensemble movie with a few popular actors playing roles.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's slow. There's too many characters, Aamir's lectures are annoying after a point...and that climax. YIKES! How it was okayed is genuinely beyond me. 
That being said--it's one of the better movies of the year, but in a year where I can count on one hand the good films of the year, that sadly doesn't mean much. 
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was too boring. I liked Anil and Ranveer's performance the best. Don't understand what was so great about Shefali in the film..that everyone thinks she's great. PC and Farhan were boring. Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
It was pretentious, plain and simple. Audience can easily pick up when a film lacks heart. Zoya Akhtar's brand of cinema is pretentious as hell.
mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was honestly  just boring and slow. Also kinda cliched. I liked Ranveer and Anushka parts, they still have great chemistry and vikrant and the girl he liked whose name I can't remember right now ðŸ˜†
Priyanka was good and she had the author backed role in the movie but still it was just boring.
Edited by mayumi - 8 years ago
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

It didn't clash with the movie of a superstar🤣

😆😆 if t clash with SRK movie, suddenly it wll become the best movie of the year and everyone in the movie must get national award.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The climax ruined it! I felt like I was in a sajid k film🤢

Great performances but the bad direction in last 20mins but it still did well n like someone said it's one of the good films this year
QueenExpression thumbnail
Originally posted by: Live2eat

The climax ruined it! I felt like I was in a sajid k film🤢

Great performances but the bad direction in last 20mins but it still did well n like someone said it's one of the good films this year

It did well? I thought boxoffice India declared it below average.
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Zoya's first movie was the best...LBC...& then things went downhill...ZNMD was a rehash of DCH...
& DDD was a criss-cross b/w Robert Altman & karan Johar...
So she ain't as original as she claims to be...Also somebody in this forum mentioned that her Bandra Juhu sensibility seems frivolous particularly when she's handling grave issues such as infidelity, Women Empowerment etc. 
Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PAcino

Zoya's first movie was the best...LBC...& then things went downhill...ZNMD was a rehash of DCH...

& DDD was a criss-cross b/w Robert Altman & karan Johar...
So she ain't as original as she claims to be...Also somebody in this forum mentioned that her Bandra Juhu sensibility seems frivolous particularly when she's handling grave issues such as infidelity, Women Empowerment etc. 

Why does it seem frivolous? Dont people there face these issues? I mean we talk about affairs of so many actors/actresses in this very forum- guess what most of them live in Bandra!
Again, women empowerment- doesnt matter where you live/what you do- you do face social discrimination by virtue of being a woman. I dont get the rich people shouldnt be sad mentality at all! 

I mean as if if the poor patented being miserable!