Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
am also sad sis:(hmm this new version only give us four emotions to choose from.;(. I graduated am a senior member nowEdited by Busi - 8 years ago
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow the update has left me on egde waiting to see what happens to Aarti and her baby. Like the story. 
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lassekool

Wow the update has left me on egde waiting to see what happens to Aarti and her baby. Like the story.

thanks for your support dear. lossekool dear all i can say is not good.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Busi

am also sad sis:(hmm this new version only give us four emotions to choose from.;(. I graduated am a senior member now

awe! congratz sweetheart!!
BusiMusi thumbnail
Part12

Ran across the road without looking at the car coming toward her. The car almost hit her lucky the driver stop car few inch away from her. Yash and Pratriek came out of the car. Neelam exclaimed both Yash and Pratriek. Bhaiya help bhabhi Prashant has her said Neelam crying. Where did he take her said an angry Yash. To that house with a brown door. That place without a gate said Neelam while pointing at Prashant's place. Yash ran to that place and he heard Aarti say let go of me. Yash sow Prashant slap Aarti across the face and Aarti lost her balance and fell hard on the floor and she started crying in pain holding her stomach.

Prashant how dare you hit my wife yelled Yash. Yash and Prashant started fighting. (I hope i can put their fight in word). Yash punch Prashant and Prashant punched him back. Prashant punched Yash 2 times and Yash punched Prashant 6 times from left and right also kicked him. Prashant also kick Yash. Yash smeched Prashant against the wall. Now Yash and Prashant were fight in the balcony. Prashant heard the shrine of the police cars and to prevent himself from going to prison he pushed Yash over the balcony and filed from there. Yash and Aarti were rushed to the hospital. Aarti gave birth to their son Ansh and wished Yash was with them now. Can i see my husband now doctor said Aarti. No am sorry Mrs Scindia your husband is still undergoing surgery said Dr Sharma. Will my son be okay doctor said Gayatri. All can say it to soon to say. Am sorry Mrs Scindia your son may or may not make it said Dr Sharma. Ma i will go and see if the nurse are done cleaning Ansh up so i can get him. Aarti went to get Ansh. Aarti dear what are you doing here said Dr Khurin. Am here to get my son said Aarti. Champa where is the child, i told you give him to his mother said Khurin. Doctor Khurin a lady said she is the aunt of baby and i should give him the baby and he will take the baby to her sister said Champa and Aarti slapped her. The Scindia and Dubey family came running to see why did Aarti slap the nurse. Aarti why did you slap the nurse said Gayatri. Ma she gave someone else my son. Give me back son now before i kill you now. Am going to sue you said Aarti while crying. Dr Khurin gave Aarti a drug that will calm her down.
Danm that woman can clap my face still hurt. At list have extra cash in my pocket said Champa.

Yash was out of danger but he was still in coma. 3 months had passed. The police arrested Champa because they sow in the footage Champa was paid to hand the baby to someone. Champa lost her licence of becoming a doctor. The police are still looking Prashant. The woman who paid Champa was killed the same day he took Ansh.

Recap: (teaser) Yash finally come out of coma.
Tessaloni thumbnail
😭 why did Prashant have to get away???? Yash ended up in a coma and Ansh got kidnapped! things are really not looking good!!! please let those bas***ds be caught! I'm so upset now :(
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

😭 why did Prashant have to get away???? Yash ended up in a coma and Ansh got kidnapped! things are really not looking good!!! please let those bas***ds be caught! I'm so upset now :(

tnx for the comment sis. I also want that pig to be caught but i want to show that Aarya love is endless and they can face anything together.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg !! things have gotten so worse now ðŸ˜­
oh my poor aarti she suffered too much and yash was not even aware that aarti delivered a baby boy andhe is missing or to be precise he is being kidnapped
i hope things will get under control soon 

and i m suspecting that arpitha is involved in the kidnapping of ansh too ðŸ˜¡
continue soon ðŸ˜³
Tessaloni thumbnail
don't mind my outburst sweetie, I was already emotional and your update just heightened it but it is a compliment to your writing skills :) will wait for the next update of your emotional rollercoaster!
BusiMusi thumbnail
Hi guys this is my first time writing a promo so please be nice and forgive my mistakes.

Promo
I said i can do it myself i dont need your pity all of you get out now said Yash while he smech everything was next him. Everyone left except Aarti. Yash let me help you. Please let me in and share your pain with you and we vowed to be together and face the world together has one soul said Aarti. Aarti live me alone said Yash in tears. I need you to found our son said Aarti. Hahahahaha dont make me laugh Aarti am useless i could not prevent our son from being kidnapped by Prashant. I failed to protect you has i promised you please live me alone said Yash. Yash stop being pig headed it not your fault said Aarti. Kissing Yash.Edited by Busi - 8 years ago