India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

iisuperwomanii Newbie
iisuperwomanii
iisuperwomanii

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged

In The Heat Of The Moment [ArHi OS]

I originally wrote this OS for SidNi from Jamai Raja but I figured it didn't really suit them so I changed some stuff up and turned it into an ArHi OS! ENJOY!

-

Arnav glanced impatiently at the grandfather clock, going tick, and then tock, for the 100th time in the last 2 minutes, eagerly awaiting Khushi's arrival, before Nani calls him out.

"Chotte! Why aren't you eating your food? Waise bhi, kaam jahne ki samay hogaya hain to jaldi kao aur nikalo!"

(Anyways, it's almost time for you to go to work so hurry up and finish eating then go.)

Arnav muttered a quick "Kata hoon, kata hoon", annoyed.

Anjali checked the time on her watch and furrowed her eyebrows, glancing questioningly at both Arnav and Akash, "True. It's 5 mins to 9! You two brother duo always head to office right about now anyways!".

Nani, Lavanya, Mami & Mama hummed in agreement while Arnav looked like he had been caught.

Lavanya looked between Arnav and Akash in disbelief and confused, asked, "What happened ASR? Office nahin jahna hain kya?"

(Do you not want to go to work today?)

Anjali, agreeing with Lavanya, said, "Lavanyaji theek keh rahin hain! Aap dono koh office nahin jahna?"

(Lavanyaji is right. Are you two not going to work?)

Arnav struggled as he tried to come up with an excuse, failing miserably.

Akash, however, did not look disrupted by this conversation at all, as he knew exactly why his big brother was hesitating on leaving for work.

His eyes twinkling mischeviously at Arnav without him knowing, as he spoke, "Well, I do not have any special work to pay attention to today at work."

Anjali nodded, while Arnav shut his eyes, clenching his jaw in annoyance.

Akash then glanced at Arnav, smirked looking at his state, then stared back down to his plate, saying, "But yes. He needs to leave now as at 9 o'clock he has a very important meeting to attend to."

Arnav nodded and replied sarcastically, "Yes."

"Now hurry up and go to work, please Bhai, or else there'll be a lot of problems if you're late." Akash taunted his brother.

"Haan haan. Mein uh chalta hoon," Arnav covered up his anger and replied in a calm voice, and muttered sarcastically to himself, "Kya chakar hain yaar, saare  haath dohke mere peeche reh gaye hain." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He sarcastically saluted Akash and got up.

"See you. Have a good day." He bitterly said to his family.

They waved him goodbye and just when Arnav was about to leave, he collided with something red. More like someone. The one he had been waiting for all morning.

His strong arms immediately held on tight, grasping Khushi before she could fall, one arm wrapped itself around Khushi's petite, bare waist, while the other held onto the arm she had wounded around Arnav's neck. All Arnav had to do was cast his eyes on her for one split-second and he was smitten.

Khushi looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in a red net sari, with a low-cut blouse. Her long and luscious, raven-black hair was left out and her full pink lips looked deliciously tempting.

They stared into each other's eyes, mesmerized. Khushi held her breath as Arnav unconsciously pulled her closer to him, barely any gap now between them.

Arnav's eyes roamed down first to her lips, those plump, full pink rosy lips that he oh so badly wanted to feel on his lips, on his skin.

His eyes continued their journey down her body, eyeing her deep cleavage, with an intense desire.

He then looked down at her bare stomach that was on full display, keeping his gaze focused on her silver waist chain, which had an infinity symbol grazed on it, and her sexy dangling belly-button ring, it had a small gold flower dangling from the chain. It was a simple design but hot as f**k, increasing his desire for her.

He tightened his grip on her bare waist and squeezed lightly, pulling her stomach against his abdomen completely, making Khushi gasp, as she felt his hard erection press against her navel and she was now completely pushed against him, her face now only few centimetre's apart from his.

If she wanted to, she could move forward the tiniest bit and their lips would meet. She smiled slightly as he grasped her hand that was on his neck and rested it on his cheek, as she began softly caressing it, making Arnav close his eyes in satisfaction and bringing him to a whole new level of immense arousal.

Just as he was about to close the gap between them, Nani cleared her throat, smiling discreetly, as she always loved the thought of Chotte and Khushi together. Besides, she never really liked Lavanya that much. "Ahem."

This may have brought Khushi suddenly out of her trance, but Arnav was still staring deep into her eyes, not giving a single care about any of his family members which were watching them shamelessly romance each other.

"Excuse me sir." Khushi tried to hide her grin as Arnav replied, "Hm?"

Khushi cleared her throat slightly, "Excuse me." Arnav was still unfazed, still in their own world.

Khushi straightened them up a bit but didn't let go of Arnav, while he was still staring at her.

She looked over to the rest of the family, half looking rather disturbed, full of hatred, while the other half were curious, and she hesitantly pulled her hand away from Arnav's cheek.

She glanced back at Arnav and said, "Sir?" to which he replied yet again, "Hm?"

"Aapka haath." She simply said. Arnav  however, was not paying attention and whispered "Mera kya?"

(Aapka haath: Your hand.

Mera kya: My what?)

Khushi smiled slyly at the effect she had on him. "Haath?"

(Haath: Hand)

Arnav waved his other hand that she had let go of earlier indicating that he had no clue on what she was going on about.

Seeing his confusion, she pointed down to her waist and muttered, "The other one?"

Arnav glanced down at his arm which was still tightly wrapped around her waist and reluctantly let go, sliding his fingertips across Khushi's stomach, pulling on her waist chain, making Khushi yet again lose her breath, her heart beating faster than ever.

Arnav's eyes immediately found their way back into hers and whispered, "Sorry."

As Khushi began to make her way back out, she almost tripped again, as she realised that her sari was stuck under his foot.

She glanced back at Arnav, who was still in a trance, and said, "Sir?"

To which he again replied, "Huh?"

"Meri sari." She said calmly, hoping he would get the message.

And he would, if he wasn't unabashedly staring down at her plump lips.

"Bohot sundar hain." He replied.

(It's very beautiful.)

Khushi failed to hide her smile and battered her eyelashes playfully, "Aapke peher ke neeche hain."

(It is underneath your foot.)

"Kya?" Came Arnav's reply, his gaze continuously going from eyes down to her lips and right down to her amazing rack.

Khushi licked her lips, teasing Arnav and replied calmly, "Sari."

Arnav said, "Mere peher ke neeche?" all the while trying to conceal his obvious arousal and glanced down to his feet.

He lifted his foot up and Khushi slipped out of his grip, while Arnav kept repeating, "Sorry uhum, I'm sorry." Khushi grinned.

"Good morning everybody! Namaste Naniji." Khushi walked away as Arnav's lustful eyes followed her with each step she took.

Nani, Anjali, Mamaji and Akash greeted her while Lavanya and Mami rolled their eyes at Khushi.

Khushi smiles, "Naniji have you had breakfast? Lavanyaji needs to learn the chikan curry work."

Nani said, "Yes bitiya, but I have to discuss something with Anjali bitiya and Akash bitwa for a bit, so is that alright?"

Khushi genuinely smiled and said, "Of course, Naniji! Is it alright if I look around the house for a while? Maybe wait by the garden or something?"

Nani nodded and smiled, even though Mami tried to protest, and said, "Haan! Kyun nahin bitiya! Apna ghar hi samaj loh."

(Yes! Why not, child? Think of it as your own house.)

Arnav, seeing this as an opportunity to get closer to Khushi intervened, "I'll accompany you! Like a tour guide," Arnav kept rambling on about how good of a tour guide he was and what not, making the rest of the family gaze at him with their mouths wide open, gawking in disbelief.

Khushi looked on a bit scared, nervously fiddling with her fingers, making Arnav smirk seeing her condition.

She spole out in a hesitant and soft voice, "T-theek hain."

-

To be continued... or not (: depends if i get good feedback or not so hit the like button and leave a comment if you would like for me to continue. It'll be a really hot TS so just warning you guys (;

Edited by iisuperwomanii - 03 January 2016 at 3:30pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

adyasaxena_hgttutu91sushilkasanooopudi69sow420mtmrfTanBanvarsha03Snigdha92BerkhaMahajan31Angelicaangelpritziarshilove118locaflorald7komal1it.shaliniashwakescutie13sam19_2009glamourbirdshaferoz18simraaanpayal.12tmowlahz83eroniArnavarmaan-Reader-Parimaapneekkaurcrazyqueenkauser16Richellessdewi83Princessdreamsmileycuteeshafqee80Ajoop5niya55aazzzsimplysappiesurrazdanluckyarshi143preciouspearlySweetAnnySvidya.sanjayRomanaxxlove.piyaliBarunSaramissmkzafi-Prithi-chandni4433--Mahi---afsha-laksh65Junglebee

komal1 Groupbie
komal1
komal1

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Greaaat writing love it plz do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iisuperwomanii

crazyqueen Senior Member
crazyqueen
crazyqueen

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Awesome loved it.

iisuperwomanii

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Love it...super nice...do continue soon...and please do PM me for this..

iisuperwomanii

unitatoxo. IF-Rockerz
unitatoxo.
unitatoxo.

Exuberant CC Captain

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I JUST CAME TO SAY I LOVE YOUR USERNAME #UNICORNSFORLIFE

Edited by unitatoxo. - 16 April 2016 at 3:42am

iisuperwomanii

arshilove118 Groupbie
arshilove118
arshilove118

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Pls continue nice to see arnav as love sick puppy 

iisuperwomanii

Richelle Senior Member
Richelle
Richelle

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Awesum! just came across ur OS n loved it!

iisuperwomanii

iisuperwomanii Newbie
iisuperwomanii
iisuperwomanii

Posted: 03 January 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unitatoxo.

I JUST CAME TO SAY I LOVE YOUR USERNAME #UNICORNSFORLIFE

YASSS OMGGG LILLY IS BAEEE

unitatoxo.

Go to top