Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
wow thanks dear for joining all of them together..wonderful post..want dvd back onscreen again
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome post Naina
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Naina...
the series looks lovely..
Rishbalacious post..😉 😆
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala4eva

Wish u a very happy new year too, Naina! 🤗 Keep shining n making such beautiful posts on our Rishbala. ⭐️
Rishbala r literally a match made in chemistry heaven n d best. No other pair can even come close to recreating this kind of a magic.⭐️
Drooling, drooling, drooling... Thanks to everyone who contributed to d pics. 😊

Thank you Vrishti...and have a great sucessful new year with gud health,...🤗
rishbalafan9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

Wow wow wow... Amazing dear... Simply amazing...

Though j have seen all the pics in Mer's post itself... Still it feels great to see our beloved in one post... Thanks for compiling all & posting it here & making easy for us to ogle... 
Love u dear... & thanks to Mer for coming with a lovely post... & other members for actively participating in finding the matches & posting here... Sorry i could contribute as i dont know to post pics lol... Besides i was little busy lately... Anyway thanks to u all...
Now let me go back to ur post & feast my eyes again...

Thank you so much dii...glad you loved it...⭐️ Dii posting pics is easy its similar to as we post hyperlinks here in post...just copy and paste the image address(url)and preview and then the pic is inserted into post...
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww b'ful..w'ful post dear..👏⭐️loved it truly..super awesome..droolicious post ..😳Rishbala..perfect couple..sizzling chemistryand the pics of BW movies and MB ..so so w'ful.⭐️thanks for this post and keep making more and more Naina..happy new year dear.🤗Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
rishbalafan9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena45678

wow thanks dear for joining all of them together..wonderful post..want dvd back onscreen again

Thank u :-) 
manna43 thumbnail
Amazing post ,Naina.Happy to see the pics at page.Drooling again n again. Thanks a lot.A big thanks to Merliah for such a fabulous idea.
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not only films my friend even serials copy from them.in that ishq ka rang safad serial they copied the dream house scenes.even the layout was the same.check it out.
rishbalafan9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anish17

Wow awesome post Naina

Thanks Anish dii...:-)