Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asyawriting thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Sanam realised that she love aahil & decided to confess. Aahil saw anwer scene with seher & took it differently. Now waiting for full family to come face to face. Update soon plz
Thanks for pm

Thank you! Love between Sahil is quite difficult in my story! They will be together soon! ğŸ˜† You welcome ğŸ˜‰
Asyawriting thumbnail

~12~

Seher's pov.

We were finally in Bhopal. I was so excited to see Rehaan again! Actually, Sanam had given me kurtas as "it's impossible for someone of our family to dress up in uncovering clothes.." I hated when she would act like this but I had to admit that her kurtas were beautiful. Anyway, we got out of the train and I saw Rehaan waiting for us. I ran towards him and I engulfed him into a bone crashing hug.

"I miss you too Seher." He exclaimed. I smiled and when we separated, I saw badi ammi looking at us amused and slightly disappointed but Sanam looked at us disappointed like hell. Since she didn't manage to tell her feelings to Aahil, she couldn't stand if I was doing something not "ethical". She was getting on my nerves and I would do everything to help her telling her feelings to Aahil to get some peace.

Zoya's pov.

"Mr Khan! Don't!" I exclaimed. He was holding a piece of cake and was chasing me to rub it on my face. Oh I hated it.

"Zoya, it's our birthday tradition!" He said chuckling. Then my phone rang and it was Ayaan.

"Ayaan please I need help!" I said, picking up the phone while I hid under the bed.

"Mona darling! Don't fight it! Accept your destiny!" He said and I felt Asad tugging my leg and next thing I knew is that I ended up under him.

"Ho hey!" I exclaimed and he put the piece of cake on my face.

"Happy birthday baby!" He then kissed my lips eating the cake on them.

"Hey I'm still there!" I heard Ayaan said.

"Shut up you! I'm mad. You didn't want to help traitor!" I shout and he sighed.

"At least, listen to your daughter and by the way happy birthday." I held the phone close to my hear then I heard my little princess.

"Ammi?"

"Kya hua Antara beta?"

"I just want to wish you a happy birthday. Ayaan uncle said that you are very very bad with him. But I told him that as I am your daughter I'll treat him worst than you!" She said and I chuckled with Asad.

"You're right baby show him how the Ahmed Khan's women are bad!" I encouraged her and Asad looked at me disappointed.

"I already wrote all over his face when he was sleeping a while ago I'm just waiting for him to check himself on the mirror." She said and I burst into laughs as Asad was trying so hard not to laugh as well.

"Did you hide the clues?" Asad enquired.

"Ji, in Badi Ammi's room." She declared. I played with Asad tie until I heard a scream from the other line of the phone.

"Antaraa!!" Ayaan had shouted.

"Love you, but I need to go. I'm in deep trouble." She hung up and Asad gave up and laughed so hard that he was redder than a tomato. When we finished laughing I went to the bathroom to clean my face then I joined Asad on the living room.

"So what are we doing today, my queen?" I sat on his lap and I said between kisses:

"I think we can watch films, then we'll eat pizzas, we'll rehearse with Aliya for the plan at Tanveer's party and we'll see Saif as well, after that we'll go to visit our fathers and Najma's graves, then you will rock my world until tomorrow morning." He chuckled and kissed my nose.

"Awesome planning Mrs Khan. And I'm completely ok with this." I sat properly as we started the first part of our day.

Dilshad's pov.

My Zoya would have been 40 years old this day if she was still alive..that was why I decided to bring Sanam, Seher and Haaya in Bhopal to visit their parents' graves. Rehaan had dropped us at the my house, where I used to live with Najma, Asad and Zoya. After that Farhan had tried to kill Nikhat and his family has been sent to jail, I got the property back. But I didn't live in there during all those years as it was bringing back a lot of memories but now that I had my granddaughters with me, I would try to be strong. We entered the house and the scent of my children was still there even though people lived there after us, I still felt as if my children had never quit this place. We started cleaning the place and I went to my old room. I remembered how Najma, Zoya and I would have our "girly" meeting in here... I cleaned up the room then Sanam called me so I went to her and she was in Asad's room.

"Badi ammi, look what I have found!" I looked closely and it was Zoya's earring. Ha it was there all this time!

"Badi Ammi?"

"Ji, Sanam. This is your mother's earring. She thought that she had lost it but now I realised that Asad had kept it during all this time. Isn't it romantic?"

Sanam nodded smiling. I left Asad's room and I continued cleaning the place. Few hours later, everything was clean. Seher had chosen Zoya's room, Sanam was sleeping in Asad's room while Haaya was sleeping in Najma's room. We prepared some dishes and we ate before leaving for the cemetery. We went first on Najma's grave and Haaya broke into tears when she saw her mother's grave. Sanam was crying as well while Seher was standing behind them with me. I was silently crying too.

"Badi Ammi, I'm trying so hard to remember phuphi but I can't." Seher exclaimed. She hugged me tightly and she started to cry in my arms.

"Don't cry Seher. You probably don't remember her but the fact that you called her "phuphi" is enough to prove that you love her." We did some du'as for Najma then we walked to Zoya and Asad's grave. Seher and Sanam were holding each other's hand tightly while Haaya was still recovering from her sad feelings. When we arrived in front of the graves, Seher was the one who broke down first.

"Forgive me. Forgive me for every bad things I've said. Forgive me for making you responsible. Ammi aur Abbu, I came here to look after you, but you're no more. You left me, you left us. How can I manage to become a good person when you're not here to teach me?" Sanam got on her knees as well and hugged her sister while she was crying silently.

"Look Asad aur Zoya. Today I brought your daughters. Allah Ta'ala has reunited your daughters Sanam aur Seher. Look Zoya, how beautiful they are. I had always said that I had the most beautiful bahu and now you gave me the most beautiful granddaughters. Zoya, Asad today we're gonna start our revenge. From today, Seher and Sanam will fight until Tanveer pays for every harm she has done to you." I promised and after doing du'as for them, Sanam and Seher promise to their parents to avenge their death.

"Badi ammi, I've forgotten my purse near Ammi's grave." Haaya said through signs. I told her to go take it through signs as well as Sanam and Seher were still praying for their parents so she went to take it.

Zoya's pov.

We were finally in the cemetery. I wore a burkha and Asad had a fake nose and sunglasses on. It was just 4.00 p.m so we wouldn't risk to be recognised. We went in front of Najma's grave and I helped Asad sat first before sitting in front of her grave. My eyes were full of tear as I looked at the gravestone.

"Tamatar..." I sobbed as Asad engulfed me into a hug. I cried so hard on seeing this. I missed my best friend so much. Asad too was crying, after all, Najma was his sister, his little Tamatar.

"Tanveer has taken you from us Tamatar, but I promise she won't get away from this. She won't get unpunished Najma. Zoya and I will take our revenge for your death, abbu and mr Sidddiqui's death as well. I promise Najma that I will find Haaya and I will do my possible to give her all the love you can't give her any more." Asad promised.

"Najma, you've been a sister, and a best friend to me. You was the first one I would call every time I needed help. You stayed by my side even though people were against me. Najma I promise that Haaya won't suffer from a maternal loss, with your consent, I'll behave as if I am her mother. I'll treat her as if she was my own child. Like I am protecting my children from the evil, I will protect your daughter as well. I promise meri Tamatar." We did du'as for Najma and then we stood up. When we stood up, I saw a purse not far from Najma's gravestone so I picked it. As I was picking it, I noticed a woman who was running towards us and she fell on the ground.

"Asad look, she must be injured." We went towards the woman and helped her getting up. She was very beautiful.

"Are you ok?" I asked but she didn't answer. Then she looked at my hand and she pointed the purse. She did signs with her hands before leaving. It disturbed me..Was she deaf or something? I let it be and Asad and I went to our parents graves. We went to my father's grave first. I opened his music box and placed it near his gravestone.

"See Abbu, I am back. Your Zoya is back now. Please Abbu, give us your blessing because we are going to take revenge on your death as well. Abbu I am 40 years old now but it seemed as if I am still this little girl you left 38 years ago..Abbu I am so sorry, I had pushed you away from my life without knowing that she would take you away from me this easily." I took the music box and I got up with the help of Asad. I held his hand tightly and we walked to Rashid abbu's grave.

Asad collapsed in front of his father's gravestone. I never saw him this weak.

"Abbu, why? Why did you leave us? You didn't even have the chance to meet Sanam, Seher, Salman, Antara and the baby Zoya is still carrying.." He said, including Salman, our dead child.

Flashback.

"Salman come put your shirt on!" I shouted but he didn't want to listen to me. He ran until he reached his window which was wide open.

"Salman please come and put your shirt on!" He giggled and said:

"Look ammi! I am like superman!" he smiled at me then before I could do anything, he jumped..

"Salmaaan!!" I rushed outside to see my seven years old baby on the ground. I carried his little body and I went to the hospital with Ayaan and Asad. When they told me that he was dead I couldn't believe them. Asad had tried to stop me but he was as helpless as me

"Please let me go! Salman!" I ran to his room and I held his body close to my heart.

"Please Salman wake up for mummy! Salman! Open your eyes for mummy! Salman.."

End of flashback...

"Zoya, I'm sorry if I brought back memories of our son." Asad said so I got out of my thoughts.

"Don't be sorry, it's ok." I said. We went back to our home and we were actually too tired for him to rock my world as I said so we just went to bed.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw really funny but emotional asad. The collapsing was too bad. Poor girls seher sanam think their parents have died. Feeling bad for haya too. Hope they have enough strength to take revenge from tanveer. 
So asya had a child and he died at such a tender age. Looks like reunion on the way that too probably in cemetry. It was really painful, emotional reading it. Looking forward to next part and do pm me?
Asyawriting thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Aw really funny but emotional asad. The collapsing was too bad. Poor girls seher sanam think their parents have died. Feeling bad for haya too. Hope they have enough strength to take revenge from tanveer. 

So asya had a child and he died at such a tender age. Looks like reunion on the way that too probably in cemetry. It was really painful, emotional reading it. Looking forward to next part and do pm me?

Sorry, I think they have to suffer a little to enjoy their reunion..They will take revenge from Tanveer, don't worry about this. Yes they had a child and no, they won't meet in cemetery ğŸ˜•. Thank you, I do agree with you and  I'm sincerely sorry if it was too painful fr you to read it. Actually I was going to pm you but unfortunately, I fell asleep before doing so ğŸ˜³
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter dear
Very heart touching 
Wish they meet soon
Please continue soon
Thanks for the pm😊
Asyawriting thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Beautiful chapter dear

Very heart touching 
Wish they meet soon
Please continue soon
Thanks for the pm😊

Thank you they'll meet soon ğŸ˜†
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional update
Full family in Bhopal.
Entering scene in KV was nice.
Everyone in graveyard but miss meeting except haaya. She won't be able to recognise as they changed their get up.
Waiting for family meeting soon
Thanks for pm
MOnkEy_rAngEr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 
It made me a bit emotional at the graveyard scene
Continue soon :-))
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it 
A very emotional update 
So so sad 
Omg Asya met haya and didn't even know 
Oh so sad Asya had a son and he die 
Poor baby salman 
He thought he was superman 
So much heartbreak Asya had 
Hope their happiness is around the corner for them 
So sanseh is also here now to avenge their parents death 
So will the reunion be at the grand party 
Continue soon
Asyawriting thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Very emotional update
Full family in Bhopal.
Entering scene in KV was nice.
Everyone in graveyard but miss meeting except haaya. She won't be able to recognise as they changed their get up.
Waiting for family meeting soon
Thanks for pm

Thank you! I'm sorry if it was too emotional ğŸ˜• I'd try my best for you to smile in some chapters but I can't help it I love drama ğŸ˜•