Tashan-e-Ishq

My take on today's episode. relax guys

Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay so alot of unhappy viewers tday believe me I get it but plz would you stop with the hate on the actors.
Characters is fine but plz respect the actors.

Secondly people thinking sid aka kunj is just a prop give it some time the ms promo has all lead men bringing changes and taking oaths 
We wanted kunj to take charge and he did made a plan too which was pretty good but only thing lacking was he should have made it in privacy. 
Secondly yes he got kidnapped yuvle scene was dragged alot like It took him 5 minutes to count till 5 but it's setting the stage for Monday when we see kunj saving twinkle.
We get twinkle staying defiant in front of yuvi unless he threatens kunj because that's what Indian audiences want.its tried tested formula that raises trps.
So if we want the show to go on we have to bear it a bit. 
Drama trumps realistic tracks.
As far as too much yuvi I agree on that the cvs need to lessen his time.
He is more than the 3rd wheel these days.
Cvs do lack in some points no show is perfect.
Kunj being damsel in distress please guys a guy this hot can't be a damsel even metaphorically lol 
So chill.  Yes we r frustrated with less of twinj but let's not become like other fandoms who rip into the cast mercilessly as if it's their fault.just message the cvs of ph house and wait for it to take effect. Till then let's discuss peacefully about how we want to kill yuvi amd lock twinj in the room so they sort out their feelings. 
Don't take this post as offensive I just want my forum back like regular where even of we hate the track we make fun of it and try to get over it
Let's be optimistic that we will get what we want on Monday. 
Warna I will be first to call u all to make multiple ids to attack on cvs. U know let's enjoy small thing we got.
Kunj being guilty again seriously he has only 3 bones a funny bone,a spine  and a guilt bone lol 
Also twinkle declared herself as kunj's till her last breath. 

Let's cheer up its new year guys.lets kick start it with being positive and having fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cant be any more happier and relieved to see you back. i have been saying the exact same thing for an hour or something now. i get the disappointment and it is justified but calm down folks. lets just see what happens on Monday.
Also twinkle seriously had no other option but plead. think of it, one call and her whole family would have ended up dead. yuvi has lost his reasoning in this obsession of his. he would have very well done that. so she cant be blamed for pleading.
no matter what we know twinj will end up stronger after this. they are going to survive this. so sit back, maybe grab some popcorn while your at it and enjoy the show. 
and trust me kunj is anything but a prop. i agree yuvi got more importance since a few days but they are just setting up the stage for kunj. the mightier the villain, the more interesting will be his downfall.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
p.s at least we wont need to stab yuvi with a silver dagger or something to kill him or turn into a ware-wolf or something.  we must celebrate to the fact that he is a human and not a wizard or male daayan. by the way what is the masculine for daayan? ok i get it. that was off topic but i seriously got curious. 
but what i mean was that this is India and daayans are in right now.  we are lucky to have a human being as the main root of all the problems. And even though anita's makeup and antics suggest otherwise, she is also human. so that a relief and a silver lining to this whole thing. 

so lets crack up a few jokes and lighten the situation up. its either that or we can boil our blood and be all gloomy. the first option seems more fun to me. 
Edited by .Ragini. - 8 years ago
RukkEe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everything you've said. Monday is just round the corner...till then we should just chill and discuss the amazing TwiNj scenes we got this week. seriously, why isn't anybody talking about the new year hug?! i am still not over it
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RukkEe

I agree with everything you've said. Monday is just round the corner...till then we should just chill and discuss the amazing TwiNj scenes we got this week. seriously, why isn't anybody talking about the new year hug?! i am still not over it

with you sister. that hug was pure magic. 
😳😳
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yuppp agreed with you... just wait and watch people
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't get why people want Sid to quit the show , I mean if the show was going on for 5 years and had become stagnant it would be okay but the show has just started and Sid was quite lucky to bag the show , do people want poor Sid to be jobless ? πŸ˜† Coming to the show it is really quite frustrating to see the same redundant Yuvi forcing Twinkle to marry him crap but I do understand where the CVs are coming from because at the end of the day the show functions on TRPs and I don't think any of us would like to see the show go off air. With that being said I think it's perfectly fine for people here to vent their anger (on characters not actors) cause that's what the forum is for , we don't necessarily have to be positive all the time. I'm just glad that Yuvi doesn't have black magic powers cause then everyone would be doomed πŸ˜† Edited by countingstarz - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: countingstarz

I really don't get why people want Sid to quit the show , I mean if the show was going on for 5 years and had become stagnant it would be okay but the show has just started and Sid was quite lucky to bag the show , do people want poor Sid to be jobless ? πŸ˜† Coming to the show it is really quite frustrating to see the same redundant Yuvi forcing Twinkle to marry him crap but I do understand where the CVs are coming from because at the end of the day the show functions on TRPs and I don't think any of us would like to see the show go off air. With that being said I think it's perfectly fine for people here to vent their anger (on characters not actors) cause that's what the forum is for , we don't necessarily have to be positive all the time. I'm just glad that Yuvi doesn't have black magic powers cause then everyone would be doomed πŸ˜†

@Bold - Well said.I agree.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
couldn't agree more
i really happy that u r back my ianπŸ˜ƒ
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iansomer1

Okay so alot of unhappy viewers tday believe me I get it but plz would you stop with the hate on the actors.

Characters is fine but plz respect the actors.

Secondly people thinking sid aka kunj is just a prop give it some time the ms promo has all lead men bringing changes and taking oaths 
We wanted kunj to take charge and he did made a plan too which was pretty good but only thing lacking was he should have made it in privacy. 
Secondly yes he got kidnapped yuvle scene was dragged alot like It took him 5 minutes to count till 5 but it's setting the stage for Monday when we see kunj saving twinkle.
We get twinkle staying defiant in front of yuvi unless he threatens kunj because that's what Indian audiences want.its tried tested formula that raises trps.
So if we want the show to go on we have to bear it a bit. 
Drama trumps realistic tracks.
As far as too much yuvi I agree on that the cvs need to lessen his time.
He is more than the 3rd wheel these days.
Cvs do lack in some points no show is perfect.
Kunj being damsel in distress please guys a guy this hot can't be a damsel even metaphorically lol 
So chill.  Yes we r frustrated with less of twinj but let's not become like other fandoms who rip into the cast mercilessly as if it's their fault.just message the cvs of ph house and wait for it to take effect. Till then let's discuss peacefully about how we want to kill yuvi amd lock twinj in the room so they sort out their feelings. 
Don't take this post as offensive I just want my forum back like regular where even of we hate the track we make fun of it and try to get over it
Let's be optimistic that we will get what we want on Monday. 
Warna I will be first to call u all to make multiple ids to attack on cvs. U know let's enjoy small thing we got.
Kunj being guilty again seriously he has only 3 bones a funny bone,a spine  and a guilt bone lol 
Also twinkle declared herself as kunj's till her last breath. 

Let's cheer up its new year guys.lets kick start it with being positive and having fun.

i agree...
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with You Ian and Ragini.
We need to just chill we will get what we want soon enough.
This is all regular soap stuff expected in any show as they need to fill time 6 days a week.
Not happy with too much Uv time but hoping to get rid of him soon for a little while at least.