Giving the permission to get hurt?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Friendship is a wonderful thing. I know a true friend would be there to wipe ur tears even though u lied that u weren't crying. Y does it hurts us so much when our friend says bad things about us or lied about us but when a stranger does, it doesn't hurt much?

Is friendship a way to give others the permission or the ability to hurt u?πŸ˜• would a true friend really hurt u?πŸ˜• would a friend walk away when u need them the most?πŸ˜•

lets remember a friend is someone who says hi how are u and walk away but a true friend says hi how are u and wait for an answer.

Very good post!!!

Having some expectations is the biggest mistake we do.Don't expect anything from anyone, anything.This is the cause of human worry but we do have expectations from the persons we admire ,we like.

Sometimes friends may hurt due to their foolishness just forgive them.Don't judge them on the basis of their silly mistakes.Forgiving them gives u immense bliss.As my friends have doneπŸ˜†

Cheers,

Mythili

hey pooja nice post, i tink that if a so called friend does that hurts you all the time and only makes you cry then they arn't really your friends and not worth your tears πŸ€—

Rajni

Edited by kuch kuch hota - 17 years ago
The reason why it hurts soo much is because we trust them..and they break our trust
It's weird actually..because for me..it hurts more when a stranger says it than when my friends say it..because the stranger does not know you well and they are making such a judgement about you..which is really mean!
When our friends say things to us..it doesnt hurt me as much because usually they dont mean it..but if they do..then it pains a lot..because its like years of understanding all broken down in a few moments..

Tina xx
I have a load of friends around me, on first of a month.
On first of the following month, they fail to recognise me.

I have realised this fact...and it doesnt hurt me any more!
wonder why the posts are erased.Mod Power, I guess.
nyways

on first of a month, I have a load of friends.
on first of following month,they fail to recognise me.
It doesnt hurt no more, now that I know what'Friends are for'
A true friend or best friend can never hurt your feelings. Even if they do hurt you, you don't even feel the pain.

A famous writer which I forgot the name( My Apologies) wrote these beautiful lines:
Of what purpose is longlasting fellowship if friends' familiar actions are not accepted as one's own? Familiar with familiarity, the wise are not annoyed when friends do things without asking.

Another beautiful line I read somewhere: Liberties taken by a friend are friendship's rightful possession, and to accept them is the duty of wise men.
I think BEST FRIENDS cross all the limits of pain or suffering from each other.