Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovesahil thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm gripped now... Thanks to you😃
Who is he running from? I loved how they are slowly bonding with each other...

You are a really talented writer... You give everything a deeper meaning..

Continue soon
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful update
its soo damn beautiful
innocentangel4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haaayeee!!! Can't tell you how much I loved the way you slipped in the formal dance there!  It was totally unexpected! The patient & his psychiatrist... The way he made his statement "Dance with me."... Ufff!! My feelings are all over the place... I so loved this!! 😆

Then their short yet intense encounter at the balcony... The way they interpret the colors of the sky... And then the change in his interpretations... You bring out their inner feelings so well 👍🏼

Fair progress in their therapy sessions too... The flow of your story is smooth as always 👏

Aahil has begun to trust her enough to ask her to stay for dinner... And a nice idea of asking him to either paint, write or do something else in order to empty his mind for the heavy pain he carried around with him for so long. 👍🏼

You always outdo yourself Mahu ❤️ ... I'm so proud to have known a writer like you 🤗

Continue soon dear 😊

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mahuu,,my darling! How many times have I told you, that you are sensational, girl! You still want to hear again and again?! 😆😆
Lol. I am so sorry for being so lame. Its actually I have been quite "out of network area" from some days, as I was out of station and just came back and I feel so excited to get the awesome connection back 😆 Plus, then, I read...THIS...

OH. MY. GOD. I don't have words to explain this part, really. I really don't have. You write so beautifully, it makes me cry, ofcourse in a good way. No kidding man. Its like you improve with every part you write, seriously! I am not trying to flatter yourself. Yes, there are instances when it gets a little...you know, Hey I am just being honest, don't you like that? 😛😆 But then there are some parts, they almost etch in your heart, imprinted there. You write those, You really do. Some parts are so deep and meaningful, I couldn't help but smile at the meaning behind that. God, you're gorgeous! ❤️

You see, I ramble a lot about how you write in some parts. That's because that particular part had made me go into a "la-la land" in a myriad of emotions. Its almost like going into an altogether different world with your stories. Like actually living, okay well reading, a fantasy. 

And THIS. This part was one of those. Its almost like I fell in love with this. Legit man! I don't know how it feels like to be in love, but this certainly made me feel that. 

Alright back to the story. Girl, that soundtrack really made my hair rise on the back of my neck. God that was wonderful. 

My most favorite part, my utter most, the one that I was almost stuck at for a good 2 minutes, having the feel of it reach my senses was - His statement, "Dance with me." Oh god. I don't know what was it about this, I couldn't go any further after it, like I said, stuck!

I mean! Dance! Woah! That escalated fast! 😆 No really, I was like, okay! Did I miss a part before this? How is he even asking her for a dance? Hell, not even asking, saying! Wow! AIR, really a suitable nickname no? 😉

AND THEN THE DANCE! Oh god! I read that whole dance part, thrice! I wanted to have all the feelings reach my senses, of their gazes, their touches, their small talks, their breaths, everything! Gah! This was so beautiful. The fact that, they are so formal, yet so familiar with each other, makes me go all...ahhh!! That's the sound of screaming! 😆 I mean, God they are so easy with each other.

The part where you mentioned "there was something about her which made him kept staring at her" Damn! 

Her cream gown and his black suit! Could this get any better?! What a deadly combo. Just like she mentioned about his eyes - deadly, yet innocent. THIS IS SO DARN TRUE! Like is it even possible?!

The part where you wrote about Phantom Of The Opera and wearing masks. Hey, I don't know, are you inspired by KV's insta post of masks with that quote and him watching that movie for atleast 100 times for his role? 😆😆 I don't know why I felt that.

Absolutely loved their meet at the balcony.

Then when the next session came up. Lol was he flirting there? 😆 That sounded so cute, to be honest. And how she responded his question of wearing masks! Wow! That was a master stroke! 👏

This girl sure knows how to make HIM uncomfortable, ehh? 😉😆 I am totally ignoring how he asked her about being uncomfortable in the dance...😆

This whole dance had such a royal touch to it man! Like those old English dances..Gah!! 

And the part, the contrast, you showed - when at balcony with her, he saw darkness and then when he came back, trying to hold back his emotions, in the balcony he saw colours merging. BEAUTIFUL! ❤️ God I loved that part!

And then how he opened up a little too! Poor baby. The dinner was nice too. Lol at Aahil being teh conversationalist 😆

And ofcourse, her restlessness, with this mysterious, unpredictable man. That drawing - Wow girl, what an amazing touch! 👏 I am so in awe of the fact that I know someone like you! ❤️

Man, this was a part, surely written out for a novel in process of publishing! Seriously girl, you are so amazing, you might not even aware of! This was simply flawless! The old-world charm your stories have, is something too magical! 

❤️
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Muskaan17rocks:

Thank you so much for liking the chapter. You are so right. It was definitely a thrill for me to write a different aspect of their relationship. I got a chance to explore it more on a comfortable level.. I am having such a great time writing the secretive Aahil and the calm-minded Sanam. I feel like there's a balance between the two.. I know I should have continue the chapter, but I promise the next one will be up soon. 🤗 Once again, thank you so much for the lovely feedback. You are a gem of a person. ❤️

Cutie15:

Thank you for loving the chapter and banner. I really enjoyed writing this part, as I had already outlined the scene weeks ago..🤗 I'm really glad how it turned out and especially how you liked it too. Let's see how their relationship has changed in the news few chapters.. Stay tuned, Lovely.

LoveSaHil:

I am flattered. Thank you so much for allowing me to catch your interest. I am beyond honored that you used such kind words about me. 😳 Writing has always been one of my passion and I decided to do something about it. Anyways, thank you for loving this. I will update as soon as I can. 🤗

Navk:

Thank you. I am so glad how much you liked the update. 😳

Innocentangel4u:

Haayee.. Can't tell you how excited and touched I was reading your feedback.  You know, I enjoy being unpredictable so much. I know how you loved Aahil's statement: "Dance with me."  Trust me, I had goosebumps as well when the scenario came into my mind. I was convinced how it would have an effect on the story. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the small interpretation of the colors. 😳 - again, reading your feedback always brings a smile on my face. It also lets me know that whatever I am doing (writing) is right. Thank you for always acknowledging my writing and for being so motivating. I am proud of having a friend and a reader like you. You are a wonderful soul. 🤗❤️

Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Mahuu,,my darling! How many times have I told you, that you are sensational, girl! You still want to hear again and again?! 😆😆

Lol. I am so sorry for being so lame. Its actually I have been quite "out of network area" from some days, as I was out of station and just came back and I feel so excited to get the awesome connection back 😆 Plus, then, I read...THIS...

OH. MY. GOD. I don't have words to explain this part, really. I really don't have. You write so beautifully, it makes me cry, ofcourse in a good way. No kidding man. Its like you improve with every part you write, seriously! I am not trying to flatter yourself. Yes, there are instances when it gets a little...you know, Hey I am just being honest, don't you like that? 😛😆 But then there are some parts, they almost etch in your heart, imprinted there. You write those, You really do. Some parts are so deep and meaningful, I couldn't help but smile at the meaning behind that. God, you're gorgeous! ❤️

I think I died a little on the bold parts.. 😲  Would you believe how I actually cried once I read your post? It was incredibly motivating for me. I had to take a few breaks in between just to let myself know that whatever I was reading was real.. There's a saying: When you start to doubt yourself, someone might come along to let you know how well you're actually doing.. - And THAT'S what you've been doing. Thank you so much. You are truly a golden friend who just brings positive energy with you wherever you go. I am so thankful of knowing someone like you. 👏

Writing has always been a dream and passion. I know I tend to go a bit overboard in some things, way too deep in between and easily get carried away while describing.. Well, some people fall too deep, I write too deep.. 😆

And I am so glad that you pin point things. 👍🏼 - Prags, feel free to inform me something I should do better/correct or anything else that's on the mind. See, that's the only place where I'll grow. 

You see, I ramble a lot about how you write in some parts. That's because that particular part had made me go into a "la-la land" in a myriad of emotions. Its almost like going into an altogether different world with your stories. Like actually living, okay well reading, a fantasy. 

OH. MY. GOD. Really? I create a whole new world? I am so honored and surprised and everything else which I can't seem to find the words to describe right now.. 

And THIS. This part was one of those. Its almost like I fell in love with this. Legit man! I don't know how it feels like to be in love, but this certainly made me feel that. 

Alright back to the story. Girl, that soundtrack really made my hair rise on the back of my neck. God that was wonderful. 

See, I told you it'll bring out every feeling from the heart once you hear the soundtrack. All I had to do was close my eyes and take a deep breathe.. Never have my fingers typed so fast before.. 😆

My most favorite part, my utter most, the one that I was almost stuck at for a good 2 minutes, having the feel of it reach my senses was - His statement, "Dance with me." Oh god. I don't know what was it about this, I couldn't go any further after it, like I said, stuck!

I mean! Dance! Woah! That escalated fast! 😆 No really, I was like, okay! Did I miss a part before this? How is he even asking her for a dance? Hell, not even asking, saying! Wow! AIR, really a suitable nickname no? 😉

I KNEW IT! 😆 It was one of my fave places as well. I had such a smirk on and thought.. Well, this is ARI.. How would it sound like if it was a statement rather than i question? 

AND THEN THE DANCE! Oh god! I read that whole dance part, thrice! I wanted to have all the feelings reach my senses, of their gazes, their touches, their small talks, their breaths, everything! Gah! This was so beautiful. The fact that, they are so formal, yet so familiar with each other, makes me go all...ahhh!! That's the sound of screaming! 😆 I mean, God they are so easy with each other.

The part where you mentioned "there was something about her which made him kept staring at her" Damn! 

I can never thank you enough for always being so motivating, appreciating and above all, for being an honest reader. You really do have a lovely heart which is so deep. ❤️ 

Her cream gown and his black suit! Could this get any better?! What a deadly combo. Just like she mentioned about his eyes - deadly, yet innocent. THIS IS SO DARN TRUE! Like is it even possible?!

The part where you wrote about Phantom Of The Opera and wearing masks. Hey, I don't know, are you inspired by KV's insta post of masks with that quote and him watching that movie for atleast 100 times for his role? 😆😆 I don't know why I felt that.

You know.. I had already drawn an outlook of the dance scene weeks ago without knowing anything about the connection between KV and Phantom of The Opera. How freaking is that but a little bit cool too? 😆 This is awesome! 

Absolutely loved their meet at the balcony.

Then when the next session came up. Lol was he flirting there? 😆 That sounded so cute, to be honest. And how she responded his question of wearing masks! Wow! That was a master stroke! 👏 

Once again, I am so honored because writing has always been very close to me. I think it's only now that I have started to acknowledging it. Daring to write and post things for people to see and give their opinions. I am so glad that I took that step. I am so glad for meeting incredible people like you. ❤️ 

This girl sure knows how to make HIM uncomfortable, ehh? 😉😆 I am totally ignoring how he asked her about being uncomfortable in the dance...😆

This whole dance had such a royal touch to it man! Like those old English dances..Gah!! 

Okay! Wait a minute.. This is the biggest comment I have ever received.  😲🤗  This is exactly what I wanted to create and the fact that you got a feeling like this, is so much more than what I could ever dream of. 😳

And the part, the contrast, you showed - when at balcony with her, he saw darkness and then when he came back, trying to hold back his emotions, in the balcony he saw colours merging. BEAUTIFUL! ❤️ God I loved that part!

And then how he opened up a little too! Poor baby. The dinner was nice too. Lol at Aahil being teh conversationalist 😆

I don't know why I laughed on how you said "Aahil the conversationalist." 😆

And ofcourse, her restlessness, with this mysterious, unpredictable man. That drawing - Wow girl, what an amazing touch! 👏 I am so in awe of the fact that I know someone like you! ❤️

Man, this was a part, surely written out for a novel in process of publishing! Seriously girl, you are so amazing, you might not even aware of! This was simply flawless! The old-world charm your stories have, is something too magical! 

❤️

Prags.. Remember how I told you that I was crying reading this, well it seems like I am crying again..  Because of the joy I am feeling. Reading the last bit of the response is way too overwhelming for me. Especially how my dream is to keep writing.. I am so thankful of having a friend like you, who is so motivating and everything else which a person really needs... Prags, I don't even know if I have even made justice to your feedback, but I want you to know how deep this has reached both my heart and mind. I will surely remember this.. Always.. ❤️ 

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I am a big Pirates of Caribbean fan! first movie lost count of how many times I watched it, the other two were less impressive. As for the update, it was interesting to take a look into Aahil's life. Sanam is torn between the line of professionalism and being too personal. Hope she is able to navigate Aahil during this difficult phase.
Lovesahil thumbnail
Update soon Mahuu...

Pweeezzz😭
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the late comment, but you know how it is. 😊

Okay, so the banner . . . as always, beautiful. The coloring . . . the understanding in Sanam's eyes and that picture of Aahil, totally fits. Lovely! 👏

As for the dance, and the moment she lets her control slip so that she can enjoy the moment in his arms. Breathtaking. ❤️

When they stand outside and stare into the night together, yet see such different things, how true is that of all people? He is in a dark place.His experience making him fear the one thing he used to love so much. I hope that Sanam's light will soon shine on him, and he can come out of that darkness.

Loved your views on masks. All of us do wear them, but that caution about not letting them become a habit or a second skin was great! Sanam is a very smart woman. You have to be truly confident in yourself to go forth without a mask . . . to be able to reveal your true self. I'm loving this Sanam!

And Aahil with his stick figures . . . 😆

Great chapter, Mahwash! Loving the story. 🤗
Mahu34 thumbnail

Adventure_gurl:

Even I am a fan of The PoC. Cannot help but fall in love with the plot and acting of the whole cast, especially Johnny Depp.  There's something so magical about the soundtrack and I had to include in my story somehow.. Thank you so much for reading, I am glad that you enjoyed the update. 🤗 Their bond is slowly going to travel into a more deeper level. Let's see how Sanam is going to take it all.

Lovesahil:

I will try to update as soon as I can. I think it might be in the upcoming days, so stay tuned. 😉

Darkice7_12:

I am so happy to hear from you, Lovely. I am always happy and smiling whenever I read your name among the comments.. 🤗 I am so glad you loved the banner, although I wasn't so sure with the coloring.. But glad you thought so. I have to let you know how encouraging and motivating your feedback is. I am always filled with a feeling that whatever I am doing is right. I really enjoyed writing SaHil in a different perspective than the usual therapist-client phase. I wanted them to see each other in different light..

You know, when I read about your thoughts on how people have different perspective on things and some wearing masks.. It just made me feel so humbled. I am so thankful that all these amazing readers and friends loved that part.. I thought it was very interesting to include in the story.

And then we have Aahil who tried to draw, but it's not looking pretty.. I was actually laughing a lot when I was penning that part down. I can even picture the poor drawing in front of me. Once again, Lovely. Thank you for always being this awesome soul.  ❤️