if they are copying why not the whole

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

I know indian shows copy everything from abroad but they do it according to them selves

here in USA at least they are helping some needy person and if by helping them they also make money  what is wrong in that but here it is the show who is making money and it is the rich famous people who are benefitting so what is the logic , you are just redecorating the already decorated house and for the people who can easily afford it several times. why can't they do it for some people who really need it .

I agree man, they should do something for the needy, the show will be a bigger hit if poor people are helped.

There is so much poverty in India, they should help the people who need it not the rich. I like the american version coz they always help the needy people.
ya, that would be good....but what can you expect from these people anyway
Yep, I agree, they transforming the houses of rich, who can already do so...

On NDTV ( a news channel they show, house transformation of common people) but do not think most people watch that.

Stars sell in India...
Originally posted by meenu06

I know indian shows copy everything from abroad but they do it according to them selves

here in USA at least they are helping some needy person and if by helping them they also make money  what is wrong in that but here it is the show who is making money and it is the rich famous people who are benefitting so what is the logic , you are just redecorating the already decorated house and for the people who can easily afford it several times. why can't they do it for some people who really need it .

Exactly my thought. I think they are doing it so that people watch the stars not that they want to do the makeover stuff. Wish they also do it for the poor and needy. In Extreme Makerover they go thru so much research and choose a home... not like Indian Channels who are more worried about their TRPs

totally agree!!!there thousands who need the help,not sum hotshot celebrity who canafford it themselves.