FF: A Bitter Harvest.The End. XIII Pg 74 - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago

Armana,

First you should be happy, you are blessed with my presence 😃😆(what i am conceited).

Second, the moment i decide to read your ff, i read that you don't want to continue??? now that can't be happening right?

Okay now tell me this, If someone comes to you and says you are copying me by coming in to this world and breathing, would you stop breathing? NO right? then why would you let someone affect your writing? You know, and your friends and the KS forum knows that you didn't do anything wrong, so why be bothered with other people?

Live life the way you want to, not the way others influence it, because then we will miss all the fun in life.

So in short, don't you dare stop writing, and yes that is a threat, or an order(you know how i love those 😛). I expect to see an update tonight is that clear? Good, otherwise i'll come and hunt you down and no that is NOT  a good thing.

Take care, and keep smiling

Shina

P.S. i hope no one thinks that i got "inspired" by what they wrote. because to tell you the truth, i don't care. 😃

Originally posted by lonely14

Armana,

First you should be happy, you are blessed with my presence 😃😆(what i am conceited).

Second, the moment i decide to read your ff, i read that you don't want to continue??? now that can't be happening right?

Okay now tell me this, If someone comes to you and says you are copying me by coming in to this world and breathing, would you stop breathing? NO right? then why would you let someone affect your writing? You know, and your friends and the KS forum knows that you didn't do anything wrong, so why be bothered with other people?

Live life the way you want to, not the way others influence it, because then we will miss all the fun in life.

So in short, don't you dare stop writing, and yes that is a threat, or an order(you know how i love those 😛). I expect to see an update tonight is that clear? Good, otherwise i'll come and hunt you down and no that is NOT  a good thing.

Take care, and keep smiling

Shina

P.S. i hope no one thinks that i got "inspired" by what they wrote. because to tell you the truth, i don't care. 😃

👏go shina!!!

loved the last line😉

Originally posted by inavars

👏go shina!!!

loved the last line😉

hehe thanks sraviiiiiiii!!!!!

well i couldn't just be a bystander and watch someone get blamed now can i? 😛

Originally posted by armana

Sorry to disappoint all of you but there will be no further update today.

Am busy trying to deal with another mess.

Do bear with me.

Armana

Btw, in case anyone is wondering the source or inspiration for this FF and its title are:
1. The line from Keats' 'Ode To A Nightingale' :
    "Through the sad heart of Ruth, when, sick for home,
    She stood in tears amid the alien corn;...."
2. A poem called 'Riven'by an anonymous poet on the Orkut community, which was sent to me by a poet on the same community. I had anyways planned to include the entire poem in one of the parts.....if and when i do you'll get my point.

Thank you.
Armana

Incase some of you are wondering what's going on here are the relevant links:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=453526& ;TPN=11
and
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=456064& ;TPN=2

Hey Armana,

Really, I've become a fan of your writing. One, after that post that I commented on, and two, after reading Temp. Marriage. Keep up the awesome work.👏

To all others: Why are we giving Armana ideas?😆 She never said she'll stop writing. She just said she could not do it 'today' as she has to take care of something else.😉 Simple.

-Jojo

Armana yeh kahan sey copy kia 😆 😆
Originally posted by princessjojo

Hey Armana,

Really, I've become a fan of your writing. One, after that post that I commented on, and two, after reading Temp. Marriage. Keep up the awesome work.👏

To all others: Why are we giving Armana ideas?😆 She never said she'll stop writing. She just said she could not do it 'today' as she has to take care of something else.😉 Simple.

-Jojo

good job jojo!!👏

how come none of us caught that?!😆

armana...now you better continue tomorrow then! We'll be nice and give you the day off today😉

I really love ff.plz dont stop.we all love you.plz do cont. 😊

Originally posted by wite_rainbow

Armana yeh kahan sey copy kia 😆 😆

Armana hun, before you take MB seriously, that's her being funny.

Originally posted by lonely14

Armana hun, before you take MB seriously, that's her being funny.

JEEEBUS...meet my friend cum attorney...SHINA 😆😆
Originally posted by wite_rainbow

JEEEBUS...meet my friend cum attorney...SHINA 😆😆

Hey just clarifying it, before people start attacking you MB.

lmao at friend cum attorney 😆😆😆