Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tk1730

story is moving nicely! I hope Astha exposes baba soon and Shlok will obviously not believe her but please, a request, do not drag their misunderstanding as it happened in the serial. Let your Shlok have some brains and think, really think what is going on. 

k ur advice is considered lets hope u like wat i written
pls keep on commenting like this
i m very happy to see all of u r into this ff
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: unniachu

nice update..

Please include ashlok romance in next chapters.

thanks a lot
wait to read the full ff
dont discontinue reading
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: chickyhoney

As usual awesome update do continue and increase ashlok love scenes plzzz

thanks a lot
i definitely will
keep replying

sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sai its already 6.04pm where is your updates
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashra

Nice update dear.Waiting for ashlok romance.Pls do shook more jelource track. Waiting for next

wait wait wait
thats all i can say
thanks a lot
keep on commenting like this
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandalekha

Great going. Don't let anything bad happen for Astha please😒

continue soon...

thank u seems like u too r shrenu fan
k i wont let anything happen to Aastha
keep on commenting like this
pls be tuned to this forum and comment regularly
Saibhargav thumbnail

Part  28

One day Shlok came early. He saw Aastha was playing chess with Rani in his room. Seeing him Rani went out of the room. Aastha "Kya baat hain aaj aap jaldi aagaye mujhe miss kar raha hain kya office mein achcha Shlok wo Sharmila kaise hain bohut din hogaye use milne se." Shlok "Aastha tum picture dekhoge." Aastha looked confused "Kya bat kar raha hain aap kaunsi picture." Shlok shown two tickets for them for movie. Aastha saw them and jumped then and there and said "Thank u thank u so much." And she kissed him on his cheek and pulled his cheeks. Aastha "rukhiye Shlok I will ask Sasubai and come." Shlok "Aastha koi jaroorat nahi agar tumhe aana hain tho chalo mere saath koi kuch nahi kahega tumhe tum mere biwi ho." Aastha "Shlok wo tumhari aai I don't know y u r talking like this ok leave it but I should ask is there any work left in house or not." Shlok "Kya hain yaar r u coming or not." Aastha "Teek hain chelenge." After long time Aastha was going out that too with Shlok.

After the show in car. Shlok "Achcha Aastha tum chess bhi khel sakte ho." Aastha "Haan tum bhool gaye kya wo Patel institutions ka project maine kiya lekin kya kar sakte shaadi hone ke baad main apni goal hi bhool gaya agar aisa hi chele tho wen can I bcome like ur Baba." Shlok "Achcha teek hain Aastha I will ask Baba tomorrow do u want to continue as my PA." Aastha "Haan Shlok tumhara dyaan bhi rakhunga aur kaam bhi karuga." Shlok mocked at her and said "pehle apna dyaan rakhlo uske baad mere khayal karo tum cockroach se darte ho aur mujhe samhalte hain." While they were returning it was empty road in the street suddenly rain started. She suddenly said to stop and she went out and started dancing in rain. Ye pagal ho gayi kya. Shlok "Aastha come in tum pagal hogaya kya." Aastha "Bohut achcha lagta hain aisa u also come and join me." But suddenly rain stopped again. She disappointed. Shlok laughed. That's wat she wanted his laugh. She came in drenched with water and closed the door. Aastha "Keep laughing always Shlok u look very handsome." Shlok looked at her wiping her face. Shlok took his kerchief and started wiping her hands and face. He slowly came closer to her. She knows everything. She observed every bit of his move. Her curves were easily seen in this attire. Shlok cant keep his eyes off her. She was seeing his eyes. He came closer to her to kiss. His lips almost touched her's. Aastha "Now from wat u r trying to divert me Shlok." Shlok was shocked. He didn't expect this but she kept on staring at him. Shlok felt disgusted on himself but he felt nothing wrong. She is his wife his legally wedded wife then wat is stopping him. Aastha "Answer me Shlok or else I can assume any meaning for this." Shlok "Im sorry I got carried away." Aastha "Sorry!! Sorry kis cheej keliye I didn't expect this from u Shlok u have every right to touch me Shlok I don't know wat is wrong with u teek hain I m sorry I don't know the exact reason of ur refusal to me as I said I will wait entie life for u but I m ur wife Shlok u can share anything to me believe me Shlok I will just try to decrease ur pain." Shlok didn't say anything. He just kept on driving. Aastha "batai na Shlok wat is stopping u kya mujhse kuch galti hogayi kya." She stopped for some time and said "teek hain don't worry don't get angry again I m not going to ask again wen u want to tell anything then I will be there for u at any time now stop here I want to eat pani puri." Shlok suddenly stopped "Wat!!" and laughed. Aastha too laughed now she came forward and kissed him on lips and withdrew and said "this is for u my life." And she got down from car and went to eat Pani Puri. He was guilt for the first time on seeing her. She really understood him so much. She knows everything how he gets angry how he gets cooled.

One day she was playing with Kavya. They were tired so Aastha made her drink milk in her room. And they started playing again. Suddenly Kavya fainted. Aastha got worried. Aastha "Kavya Kavya.." She was fearing now she doesn't know wat happened. She simply took her in her hands and went down. Aastha shouted "Sasubai Saubai.." They both came and saw Kavya in her hands unconscious. Sojal "Aastha kya hua Kavya ko." Aastha "Saubai pata nahi we r playing as usually she fainted just like that mujhe bohut dar lag raha." Sojal took Kavya in her hands and tried to wake her up "Kavya Kavya.." Anjali was worried "Sojal jaldi use uthao we will go to hospital. In car Sojal was crying. Sojal in her tears "Aastha kya hua mere bachchi ko aisa kabhi nahi hua kya kiya tumne." Aastha "Sau bai I m saying truth I m feared I don't know wat happened to her she just fainted like that." Anjali "Sojal Kavya ko kuch nahi hoga she might be fainted for weakness don't worry she will be fine lekin Aastha tum choti bachchi hain kya usse khelne ki u should have made her eat something." Aastha "Sasubai in between we were tired I made her to drink milk and then I told her to stop playing and study but she insisted me to play for some more time I don't how it happened I m sorry I didn't show she is that weak I m sorry." And she started crying. Both Anjali and Aastha consoled Sojal. Aastha called Shlok and Anjali called Varad to hospital.

They reached hospital within no time. Every one were worried so much for that 6 year old cute girl. Aastha said everything to every one again. Sojal spat her words "Aastha agar meri bachi ko kuch bhi ho jaye tho mein jindagi bar tujhe maaf nahi karungi yaad rakhiye Aastha I wont spare u if anything happens to her." Varad "Sojal kuch nahi hoga tum shaant ho jao." Aastha was also in tears. They r waiting for doctor. He finally came and said "Wat did she eat at last." Aastha retorted quickly "Milk I only made her drink with my hands kya hua sab theek tho hain na." Doctor "Ji dekhiye we found poison in her blood. There might be poison in that milk but don't worry she is fine now after some time she will wake up please pay the bill in the counter and he went away." Aastha put her hands on her mouth and was crying continuously. Sojal "Poison poison ye kaise hua Aastha kya kiya mere bachci tumko kyun maarna chahti hoon mere bachchi ko dekho Aastha main tumhe chodunga nahi." Aastha was still in shock to even speak. Anjali "Aastha kya hua sab such batao." Aastha every one looking at her. She was framed. Shlok angrily "Aastha batao kya hua tha cant u be careful for wat u r doing." Aastha in her tears "mujhe maaf kijiye meri galti I m sorry I shouldnt have made her drink milk I m sorry I didn't know poison was in that." Varad "lekin Aai hamare ghar me tho poison hi nahi hain." Now it was a shock to every one. Yes no one thought about it." Anjali "Haan hamare ghar me aisa kuch nahi tho fir poison kaha se aayi." They don't know from where it came. Kavya woke up after sometime.

Every one went to her. Varad and Sojal hugged her. Sojal cried a lot. She didn't allow Aastha to go near her. Aastha came out of the ward and cried a lot. Anjali came near her "Aastha she is fine I will see into this don't cry." Aastha "nahi sasubai kahi na kahi mere vaje se hua ye sab mere vaje se I shouldn't have made her drink that milk agar use kuch hogaya tho." And she was terrorised even the thought of it. Sojal came out and shouted at her "Aastha aaj se mere bachci se tumko koi lena dena nahi hain u will not even utter her name with ur mouth wat did she do to u she is a child for gods sake wat profit makes u in killing her haan." Aastha "Saubai aapko such main lagta hain kya Kavya ko maardungi even she is like daughter to me y would I kill her and if that was my intention then y would I bring her to hospital." Shlok lost his temper and again shouted "Stop it both of u." and he dragged Aastha from there. He took her to his home and thrown her into the room. Shlok "Wat is wrong with u haan y cant u just be silent and accept everything oh god y did I marry u. u r just alive now bcause Kavya is alive or else u would have suffered a lot by now." And he left her broken. She cried hardly and loudly. Wat did just happen. Shlok called Varad "Dada Kavya kaise hain." Varad "Kavya theek hain Shlok." Shlok "Teek hain Dada I m coming there." Varad "Shlok Aastha kaha hain." Shlok "dada I don't think she needs to be there I mean that is hospital if something goes out of hands that's y I brought her to home." Shlok went to hospital.

scroll down for next part

Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
Saibhargav thumbnail

Part  29

Aastha was still crying aaj sirf ek choti si galti ki vaje se ek maasum bachche ki jaan jayegi. Aastha was recalling the whole incident. That milk was brought by Rani but to her knowledge Rani aise nahi kar sakte to ye sab kaise hua. She was pacing here and there. Now wat to do. She thanked Bappa for keeping her alive and Shlok wat does he mean by accepting everything. Does he really think she is the one who made her drink poison? How can he think of her like that. She felt lonely in that house now. Never she felt in such a away. A part of her saying to leave all this and go to her home and sleep in her mother's lap. She just laid on the floor. How can they not trust her? Wat made him to think like that. Shlok slowly tried to think who had that dare to kill her. He then realised milk. Someone should have mixed Poison in that. He stopped the car and called her. She lifted. Shlok "Aastha just tell me who gave u milk." Aastha got irritated at him and said in high pitch "I only made milk and myself mixed poison in that is that enough or else will u give complaint against me." And she cut the call and cried again. At that night every one brought Kavya to home. She is fine. Sojal didn't allow her to take her into her arms. Sojal "Aastha it is better for u to be away from her." Aastha was feeling heavy. Varad also cant support her. He is still thinking about Kavya.

At dining Niranjan came to know everything. Niranjan "Varad ab theek hain na Kavya." Varad nodded and said she is fine. Niranjan saw towards Anjali. Anjali "Aastha kal se tum Kavya se nahi milungi nahi baat karenge samajla." Aastha got tears in her eyes and wiped them and said "I m sorry I didn't know how it happened jo bhi tha meri vaje se hua isiliye iski prayaschit bhi mein hi karunga." Anjali "Kya." Aastha "Aaj se I will taste food first everytime I will taste it first and then I will serve to every one." Varad "arei Aastha aise nahi.." she didn't listen and went away. Shlok saw her leaving. Wat the hell did just happen. Anjali sighed Sojal to not deal with Aastha again. She is already feeling guilty for wat happened. She didn't eat that day. She wants to see Kavya just once. She wants to see her smile that's it. She was at the window crying. Shlok came in slowly and tried to sleep. She is still leaning to the window. She was framed but did he think she was behind it. No he just want her to be calm to prevent from another fight to happen. He just took her home to decrease the intensity of the scene. How can she do it. She is very well aware of Kavya. She likes to play with her but where did it go wrong she didn't understand. She thought to find in kitchen She went to kitchen and was searching for poison. Anjali came and saw her. Aastha saw her and said "Kya Sasubai aise kyun dekh rahe ho kya aapko bhi lagta hain mein hi ye sab kuch kiya." Anjali "Wo sab chodo tum yaha kya kar raha hain." Aastha "I was searching for poison atleast I want to know who brought that here." Anjali "I already searched I found nothing now go from here." Aastha didn't say anything and nodded and took water and left. She went to her room and ignored him and went to other side of the room and put the mat on floor and tried to sleep there but how can she. Shlok saw her but didn't say anything. She was crying silently. He didn't know. Y is she doing this to herself. She was thinking about Kavya how cute she is how cheerful she is aaj sirf ek galti ki vaje she would have died oh god wat the hell she was feeling guiltier now and then sleep was not on her way. She just stood at midnight and went out to Varad's room.

Shlok was awake too. He followed her. She was peeping into their room she want to see her for once. Shlok saw her peeping through their room. Room was locked from inside. Aastha turned away and wiped her tears. Shlok dragged her away from that room. Shlok "Ab kya karne jaarahe hain ab kiski jaan lene keliye tayar ho rahe hain." Aastha removed his hand roughly and spoke in the same manner "mujhe laga ki kam se kam tumko mujhpe vishwas hoga lekin nahi wat made u to think like that I will kill her how can u say like that she is like my daughter too chodiye I just wanted to see her face once today I came to know u never trusted me u just used me that's all I m the one fool to trust u and believe u that one day u will understand my love and trust me but nahi today I came to know u just need a damn reason to hurt me I don't know Shlok y don't u believe me I just came here to see her once." And she left him. Y do he need to talk to her like that. Y cant he just trust her well the answer is known to everyone. She tried to sleep but no she was awake till morning. She didn't sleep at all. She was drowsy at the dawn but it was already 6 she woke and got ready and went down and made food to every one. She kept everything on the dining table. Every one sat there. She stopped them and started tasting everything infront of everyone. She said everything is good. There she is Kavya came out of the room. Sojal saw her "Kavya go to ur room I will bring food there itself. Aastha can't control her feelings she turned and saw her. She literally ran towards her kneeled down and hugged her tightly and said "I m sorry beta I m sorry ab kaise hain tum." And she kissed her cheeks and forehead. Kavya saw her and wiped her tears "chachi kyun ro rahe hain aap see I m fine don't worry." Aastha cried out loudly and hugged her again. Sojal saw her and took her away "Aastha cant u understand wat sasubai said yesterday." Varad "Sojal.." Aastha "I m sorry I wont go to Kavya again this is my last time." And she went away from there.

Varad "Sojal y r u so angry at her she is innocent do u really believe Aastha tried to kill our Kavya." Sojal "Wo sab mujhe nahi pata sirf aur sirf uski vaje se hi aaj Kavya ki ye haal hogayi." Anjali didn't like a bit at all. Men left for work. Anjali observed she didn't eat in the morning too. She slowly entered their room with food. Aastha was sitting at the window and leaned her head like a dead one. Anjali slowly put her hand on her shoulder. She saw her tearful eyes. Aastha "Aai main such kah rahe hoon main kyun aisa karti hoon aap hi sochiye Kavya meri beti jaisa hain y would I harm her." Anjali "Aastha I know u will not do like that don't cry eat this u didn't even eat yesterday night." Aastha hugged her and cried louder and withdrew herself "Aai mujhe bhook nahi hain." Anjali "Dekho Aastha I wont force u to eat but u should know wat u should do and at wat time now take this plate and eat behave like a matured one where is that Aastha jo apni takat se wo project ki hain u know wat to do aisa bhoogi rahne se kuch nahi hoga and eat this fast and come down u have lot of work today." She was leaving her. Aastha said "Thank u sasu bai kam se kam aapko to mujhpe bharosa hain." And she took plate and ate and thought how she can go on like this she too had a life. Yes she will bcome busy in work she thought.

Shlok too was feeling restless. Her eyes how can he forget that how could he blame her like that.Yes she is innocent being her Dada Varad believed her but he he should have trusted her ofcourse he trusted her but he should have expressed her. He is not able to work at all even though he has lot of work. He tried to call her but at the same time she called him. Wat how did she know that he will call her. Aastha didn't say helloo and started "Shlok I want to work just ask ur Baba and get permission please." Shlok "Hello Aastha did u eat anything in the morning." Aastha "Haan." her voice was low. Shlok "Teek hain main Baba se baat karta hoon." Aastha "if he doesn't agree then atleast ask him for that Patel institutions project until that project completes I had to go to office." Shlok "Achcha teek hain." He was going to say sorry but she cut the call. Aastha was still thinking about Kavya who made this does Rani nahi she should not blame such a poor girl wat profit does she gets in killing such a small girl if she suspects her then wat is the difference between her and Shlok. She stopped thinking and tried to do work which Anjali gave. She slowly completed her work and went to Anjali and asked "Aai I want to go to office." Anjali "Kyun." Aastha "Wo project we won that day u remember I should handle that project I have to be there and I also learnt house work can u please allow me to go to office." It is more like a sincere request a employee asking his boss for a leave.

Anjali observed her and said "I will talk to Sahab and say it is not like that if u go to office u will skip ur duties here understood." Aastha nodded. Y wat happened to her y is she behaving like this. B4 marriage she is so soft then wat happened now. She didn't find any reason. She wiped her unknown tear and left to her room. She was drowsy she didn't sleep all the night. She also asked permission to take rest for sometime. Anjali was feeling bad for her. Her mouth was shut. She didn't open her mouth. She was not cheerful as always. She took a right decision to go to office. She went to her room and slept on her side. She never touched their bed from that incident. She slowly slept on the mat. She slept like a child. She doesn't know how much time she slept. She woke up at 5:30. She was shocked and woke up with heavy headache. Her eyes were still red. She again skipped lunch in her dinner. Her head was rotating. She slowly woke up and got up and freshened and went down.

Part 30
Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai gud evening Sai. Nice update but why did every time something wrong is happening to astha. Please don't make her suffer please make shlok to trust . Hai I am the first one who commented. I think the poison is given by our niranjan. Anjali know that's why she consoling astha. But varad trusted astha. Astha is now really heart broken. What made you shlok too bad.Edited by sudhamadhu - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updates...
kavya 😭😭😭
all blame astha... this is purely niru baba's doing.. m sure.. i dont know hw...
now astha wants to do d job.. now wat excuse wil niru baba gv...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...