And this OS was superb. Only you can fancy about such a theme. Wonderful
And the twist was amazing.

LOve
Anna👏🤗
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful OS.
At the beginning of the story i didn't think that they actually knew each other. I thought something might compelled the girl to come to a ball and slept with the prince. The starting sure gave me the feeling of Cinderella's story. But I was a bit baffled to see the action of the masked lady. I mean how could a decent girl can offer a man to come to her room all alone. Then I thought they must know each other or maybe lovers as well. Then their hot love making made me ambiguous again that they must be lovers. 

The passionate romance was written beautifully. How she disappeared, leaving the mask with a note was enigmatic. The story became more interesting as it progressed. the final shocker was Arnav seeing his wife Khushi  feeding their baby. I was like, what the hell he had done; he cheated his loving wife who just gifted him a baby few weeks back! Then you just astounded me with the most amazing surprise. that golden masked lady was none but his loving wife! Finally I am enthralled. How awesome is the idea to have a secret date with your own wife! Actually every married couple should do it to spice up their life.
It was really a fun read.
And i must say you are an amzing writer.
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊what an idiot am i😭how could i miss this on my new year 😭maybe because of such misfortunes my new year turned into a hectic one..wow..my belated NEW YEAR WISHES to you dear..god may fill your life so much happiness,peace and content  like you made us feel..
the os was really amazing..from the starting i can feel she is khushi and they are forced to act like this due to some valid reasons..their love for each other is sooo good..and even with a child they are seems to the same passionate lovers..what i mostly like is the last part where they talked with the child..really parenthood increases the respect and admiration for the partner na..lovely👏👏

THANK YOU for the pm😊
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
humm jigs... finally khushi as a fairy... being Mrs. Arnav raizada she portrayed as rajkumari with her be loved rajkumar arnav... OMG it was so dreamy... so passionate,... romantic,... n most of all beautiful jigs... 
thx for pm... with lots of love...

and am sorry here my wishes to u... have beautiful year ahead with ur be loved ones... may god bless with good health to u n ur family... 
Edited by NASAKE - 8 years ago
alwaysarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A beautiful fairy tale custom made for our favorite jodi.
Wonderful shot Jigs😊