Time Bomb 9/11
Time Bomb 9/11

India-Forums

TIME BOMB

crazyfan Goldie
crazyfan
crazyfan

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

hello everyone...there was no topics here so i thought of starting one....i realli like the sound of this show BUT if this show is all about being against muslims...i m gonna be very very very mad!!! i hope its not!!

CHAO!

JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
yeah if it's all anti-muslim then i'll be Angry
meghavi IF-Veteran Member
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

I've got some info...

http://www.zee-tv.com/Zee_Serial.aspx?zsid=50

Time Bomb is an international political thriller of global terror with its epicenter in South Asia. Our protagonist Varun is a special agent of an exclusive, secret, multi-disciplinary intelligence agency created under the PMO to deal with terrorism and related matters known to the very few as - A.C.T. – Agency to Counter Terrorism.The young and dynamic Prime Minister of India, Aniruddha Prakash, is woken up from his sleep. Varun is waiting to inform him about an imminent crisis. As per the latest intelligence report there is reason to believe that there will be an assassination attempt on the Prime minister of India anytime soon. Varun requests the Prime minister to cancel all his appointments and engagements for the day. The PM rejects the request. Then Varun gets a informer's message that terrorist has planned to commemorate the attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon. He is promising "a change in the World Order". The security agencies have to protect the Prime minister of India from the unknown assassins, simultaneously they have to try and stop the terrorists from carrying out their plans to destabilize the world. Varun soon realizes that the plot to assassinate the Prime Minister is only a distraction ploy to keep the intelligence agencies busy. He realizes that the actual plan of the terrorist was to simultaneously explode nuclear devices in Washington, London, Tel-Aviv and New Delhi. These explosions will destroy the four capital cities, and the entire global power structure will collapse.in the fast lane.

For more info and pics -

http://www.zee-tv.com/Zee_Serial.aspx?zsid=50

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
i know i mean i am muslim and i hate that people portray all muslim people as terrorists
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Well I am sure that it will not be against Musilms.....
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i don't think it'll be a personal attack against muslims nor imply that muslims are terrorists, just more so terrorism in general...
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

i hope it isn't against muslims and it's only about terrisom

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Its again terrorism ...even i m muslim n i know apna rajeev cant do anything against his fans feelings he is really a sweetheart Smile he alwys think abt his fans feelings bef0re do anything so chill its again terrorism i m sure Tongue...otheriwse aamna hai na Wink

Go to top