Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RNforever

superb yr 
i loved it ( Thank You so Much)
raj naina r back (Yes, they are back) love the new concept of ur fic (I wanted to try something different and I hope it works... out) 
plz cont soon
thanks for pm n do pm whenever u update (Absoutely, whenever I update I'll pm you and I will try my best to update frequently) 
n plz update frequently...

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajalkalwani

Wow superb. Plz pm me wen u update 

Thank you! For sure I'll message you whenever I update next...😉 Hopefully by tonight...
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome title...
nice concept...
continue soon..
thnks 4  d pm...

Thank you for your support and hope in the future also you'll encourage me. ðŸ˜³
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkchandni

Nice concept cont soon n pm me 

Thank you ðŸ˜›

Indeed I'll message you whenever I update... ðŸ˜ƒ
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb
awesome
just love it...
thanks for pm
kajalkalwani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update soon. 
plz check my new RN ff  and letme noe
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4552643#p130440362
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

superb

awesome
just love it...
thanks for pm

Welcome Dear ðŸ˜ƒ

Sincerely, 
Misti ðŸ˜³
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajalkalwani

update soon. 

plz check my new RN ff  and letme noe
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4552643#p130440362

I am just posting next part! ðŸ˜› Absolutely, I'll check out your fiction. 😳

Sincerely, 
Misti 😳 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Firstly, I would like to apologies to everyone for not able to update regularly. Its just that I got busy with work and also I started another fiction in Reporter with Rajeev Khandelwal as Kabir Shamra and Kartika Karma as Ananya Kashyap... If anyone want the link - please message me. ðŸ˜ƒ 

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for supporting me and showering their love on me ðŸ˜³.

Lastly, enjoy next part... ðŸ˜‰ please let me know - how it was and if I need to make any changes... I am open for ideas as well ðŸ˜³...

Sincerely, 
Misti ðŸ˜³
Edited by MistiofMistz - 8 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Part 1

Huge temple is shown... inside that temple two people are getting married among their family members... Bride sat quietly, numbly staring at the flame... she close her eyes recalling how she landed into this mess...

Two Months Ago,

I went to my friend's wedding. In her wedding I dance on a song. Many people loved my performance. I felt so happy and gratitude. I mingled in with everyone who appreciated my performance...

Next day, during the wedding ceremony, my mother introduce me to her best friend Priyanka... I gave her pleasant smile. She was attending the wedding from the groom side...afterwards I got busy in the wedding that I didn't realize my each action caught one set of eyes...admiring me.

Later in the evening, during the reception party, me and my friends tease the newly wedded couple... slowly evening came to end with dinner, photographing with the married couples and dancing to heat.

Next day, I was planning to leave for home with my family so we started to pack when my Mom's friend came to meet us. She invited us for dinner. I saw my Mom's happiness reflecting in her eyes and wanting to spend some time together. So now its decided that we'll spend the night over at my Mom's friend's place and leave next day.

During the stay over at my Mom's friend's place, her friend was trying to know my personalty. I answered each questions honestly without any fear. After dinner, we settle down in the garden, it felt nicely admiring the waterfall in their garden. I was enjoying myself, when I heard my name taken by my Mom's friend. I listen carefully to their talks and came to know that she asked for my hand in marriage for her son.

I was stun! I look at my parents inquirer about their son. She told my family that her son is in the army, also he's a Captain and posted in Ambala. I felt emotionally wrecked, when I saw sudden glimpse of happiness reflecting in my parents' eyes. I released huge amount of breathe and praying to god that my parents' decline the offer or state that they can't decide anything without asking my brother... Naveen Singh Ahluwalia... he's also a Captain, but unfortunately I don't know where he's posted, but right now I am missing him the most.

I heard my father accepting the alliance. I close my eyes, hoping its bad dream, but realty is bitter. My entire night pass by tossing and twisting.

Next day, during breakfast, I came down and greeted everyone with tiny smile. I wasn't smiling from my heart. My mother's gesture me to touch her friend's feet and her husband's feet. I smile at them slightly, before touching their feet. My Mom's friend Priyanka bless me and hug me tightly. She whispered in my ears "I'll be waiting for your answer and Beta if you don't want this alliance than its okay. It will never effect my friendship with your mother. I love you as my daughter and I want my daughter to be happy as well" my eyes wide up. I felt relax hearing Priyanka Auntie.

Later in the evening, our bus halts in our hometown. My family came down last. We grab our belongings and left for home in taxi. Once we reached home, we settle in our own room and retire for the night. I came inside my room, I took nice relaxing shower, once I completed my shower I look outside my window, wrapped in my towel. I felt breezy air touching my skin. It felt great. I close my eyes recalling yesterday and today's event. I thought about the alliance and sighed inwards knowing my parents' desire. Honestly, I am clueless about my future. I can't decide anything without discussing with my brother or meeting the person who's alliance came for me.

To Be Continued...