Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaanii078 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: backwithabang

Thats his strategy " Silence speaks louder etc etc" but that doesnot work eveytime. WHy is he quite , coz he has nothing to say (doesn't he have any responsibility towards his fans). Poor young fans are fighting over him and god knows how much stress they are taking

that's what I am asking does he ask his fans to take stress or fight for him it was fans decision. he was cilent but that doesn't make him wrong and he has nothing to say.VG has so many people to support him but parth himself fighting for him so sure he he will go only by what his lawyer says.he was going legally. he was young I don't think he will play a dirty game like the other one.
whoopingwillow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am a law student and i dont think its  a court order...vg tweeted two days mack telling abishek not to enter into this iisue coz the court will decide tommorow...but dude all the courts are closed till 3rd jan...and i DONT think the courts can pass such orders...i think the cases have not been heard in the court as such...it takes a long time to reach courts...i think parth is away from sns as per his choice
apps33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: whoopingwillow

i am a law student and i dont think its  a court order...vg tweeted two days mack telling abishek not to enter into this iisue coz the court will decide tommorow...but dude all the courts are closed till 3rd jan...and i DONT think the courts can pass such orders...i think the cases have not been heard in the court as such...it takes a long time to reach courts...i think parth is away from sns as per his choice

finally found someone whom we can really believe

thnk you so much dear
arshiforever17 thumbnail
Idk y but I have a feeling parths wrong somewhere else y will every1 support vikas especially after nitis statement...even all of parths fans r now supporting vikas 
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not a fan of anyone. All the industry people are supporting Vikas. It can't be like no one want to support Parth from the industry. Or all of them are considering him as a threat or they are jealous. I hope it can't be. Even Kritika Kamra had tweeted supporting Vikas. But at the same time there is a caption Kritika ,Parth all partying in Goa. Really so confused.