Reporters

Not just another Sunday - KaYa OS

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This one I had been writing since a week and couldn't complete due to one or more reasons. But finally its complete. Something I always wanted to see in the show. Hope you all like it.
PS Will wait for your feedback.

Not Just Another Sunday - KaYa OS

It was a bright Sunday morning and Kabir was still in his bed. The cool wind from outside blew in, slightly rustling the curtains. A mischievous smile tucked at the corner of his lips as he remembered the night that passed. It was his and Ananya's longest lovemaking session since they tied the nuptial knot a month ago and Kabir had never felt so complete as in the last thirty days of his life. Being her lover was something that had always brought happiness to his life but having her by his side as his wife and his soulmate was nothing less than a dream for him. 

Not finding Ananya on her side of their bed kabir glanced up at the clock on his nightstand. It read fifteen past eight. It was too early for a usual Sunday' Kabir thought and rolling on his back slid the comforter down to the level of his waist and sat up slightly, stretching and yawning.

Suddenly the washroom door creaked open causing him to turn around.

Kabir felt mesmerized as soon as his eyes fell on his beautiful wife who was just out of shower; her slender frame wrapped in a baby pink towel and shiny pearls of water dripping down the tips of her dark brown curls, dampening the skin of her neck. He sighed looking at her gorgeous features. Her radiant sun-kissed face, her deep chocolate brown eyes and plump rosy lips. It was going to be an absolutely romantic and breathtaking Sunday'. Kabir thought to himself. He had already planned the whole day in his mind - a long lazy breakfast, warm cuddles and coffee, a relaxing afternoon in Jacuzzi, some fluffy romance in evening, a cozy dinner and ofcourse, lots of lovemaking - Totally their sort of Sunday!

Though there used to be weekends when Kabir and Ananya would dress up and go out shopping for stuff or meet their respective families but lazing around in their pajamas and spending quality time in each other's warm company was something both of them loved above anything else.

"Kabir kahan khoye hain aap" Ananya chided and jerked her dumbfounded husband back to reality. He didn't even realize when she had walked behind the curtain that separated their dressing room from the bedroom and changed into a beautiful olive green gown paired with stunning black and golden earrings and black stilettos. She looked almost like a dream wringing the water from her wet locks and in all such times Kabir couldn't stop marveling at the thought of how lucky he was to have her as his for the rest of his life. A few drops of water sprayed against his face and he was only able to catch a breath after a few fleeting seconds.

Ananya smiled watching him react the same way he would on every other day. She moved all of her hair to one side of her neck and leaned in snuggling closer to his chest.

"Good morning husband" she whispered huskily and gave him a light peck on the lips. He stirred in pleasure and kissed her back softly.

"Baby why are you so dressed up this morning?" he sulked and coiling his arm around her waist pulled her on his lap, her back facing him. "I thought we were spending the better part of the day in minimal clothes and just look at you" he smirked resting his chin on Ananya's neck and both his arms twirled around her midriff. He mused as her sweet natural scent filled his nostrils. Sniffing in the fragrance of her fruity shampoo he planted a small kiss on the nape of her neck slowly traveling to her right shoulder as he placed butterfly kisses along the way.

Ananya moaned slightly enjoying his tender invasion.

"Aap bhi na Kabir romance ke aage apko kuch yaad bhi rehta hai. Bhool gaye na aaj mujhe Vikram ke saath apne college friends se milne jana hai. I told you the day before yesterday"

Kabir whose half Sunday had already spoiled just by the mention of his wife's most irritating, unnervingly talkative and intolerably dumb best friend from her college days chose to completely ignore the topic of absolute disinterest and continue with his exploration of her neck.

"Ouch" Ananya grumbled as he nipped on her skin and planted a small love byte on her collarbone.  

"Ab aap aise badla lenge mujhse" she hissed naughtily looking back at his sublime morning face. He looked breathtaking in his black body hugging vest that made his taut torso and well-toned abs all the more prominent. This was Ananya's favorite look of her husband. The slightly tousled hair, the overnight stubble forming on his chiseled jaw line and his smoky sleep heavy eyes.  To her he looked so sinfully delicious at the moment she would ditch the heavens for him.

"Look I know you are equally tempted, aren't you" Kabir teased in his husky playful voice bringing his lips down against her ear, his eyes narrowing with an enticing gleam.  She let out a deep breath and pursed her lips.

"You wish that...But not today Mr. Sharma" Ananya stood up from his lap and started brushing her hair.  A slight annoyance surged up through him.

"Why you had to make this plan today only...On a Sunday?" he grimaced first and then puckered his lips in a cute duck face, "And here I was thinking we will spend some quality time together. But then of course you have your own plans"

Ananya shook her head at his drama.

"Now don't give that emotional blackmail look to me Kabir. You remember what we promised each other at the time of our marriage?"

"What? I don't remember if I promised to let you leave me alone like this, that too on a sunday"

"What?? I am leaving you alone?? And what about the last Saturday you went out with your boys gang to play that stupid game"

"It's called billiards"

"Whatever it's called the point is you left your wife all by herself on a weekend...even Ma wasn't coming over to stay that day"

"C'mon Ananya we promised to give each other our space" the words spurted out of his mouth.

Finally the cat was out of the bag.

Ananya crossed her arms on her chest and gave him a "now you are talking business" look.  "f**k" he hissed and ran his fingers through his hair making her chuckle at his cuteness.

"Exactly now you know why I am all dressed up Mr. Sharma. Because I have my space too and I know you respect it. So stop over-reacting and c'mom now you too get out of that bed Mr. lazy bum" she giggled.

"Why me??...mujhe thode uss chatterbox Vikram se milna hai...I am sleeping the whole day today" Kabir was about to crash on his bed when Ananya caught him from the arm.

"Jee nahin you are not sleeping the whole day balki aap aaj Rajveer bhaiya ke saath bauji ke naam pe jo clinic ban raha hai uski site pe ja rahe hain...bhool gaye last Sunday kaha tha next Sunday jayenge"

Kabir whined as Ananya almost pushed him out of the bed.

"But Ananya you know na I hate hospitals" Kabir's expression was of a schoolboy who was asked to take ten rounds of the ground.

"Kabir bekaar ki baatein mat keejiye, aur apko wahan koi apna check-up nahin karwane jana, sirf check karna hai ki sab kaam theek se ho raha hai ya nahin. So now don't give me that look aur jaldi se naha leejiye. I will make the breakfast"

"But Ananya listen..."

"What now?"

"Don't you think it would be too awesome if both of us ditched our plans and did something exciting, I mean something really adventurous?" Kabir asked Ananya hopefully, with a cute pout and pleading eyes.

She slightly tilted her head to one side and gave him a smug smile.

"NO".

Kabir spent the rest of his day examining the construction site and giving the necessary instructions to the builder regarding the budget and timeline of the clinic along with Rajveer. Much to his surprise, Kabir didn't receive any calls from Ananya the entire day and the one time he called her she hung up saying she was busy. It was already quarter to ten when Kabir took a turn towards Rajveer's home so as to drop him but Rajveer insisted on going for a drive on the pretext of discussing something important. Two hours later Kabir parked his car at his place and supported Rajveer out of the car by wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Kya dada aap bhi na digest nahin hoti to peete kyun hain...kitna mana kiya tha par apne to kasam khai hai na meri baat na maanne ki"

Kabir anchored Rajveer's body on his and rang the doorbell twice. "Pata nahin ye Ananya ko bhi aaj kya hua hai...subah se itna weird behave kar rahi hai"

He rang the bell again but seeing no response from the other side he felt worried for a second. Still balancing Rajveer bhaiya on his right side, he reached for the handle and pushed the door inward. As he slid the door wider its sickening squeak against the grim silence of the room made him feel uneasy. There was absolute darkness inside the house and he could not even see the doorway. He called out for Ananya but there was no response. Kabir thought of reaching out for the lights in the living room but as soon as he entered in, the lights came on and everyone shouted "SURPRISE"!!

For a second Kabir was left totally stunned seeing everyone including Ma, Armaan, Richa, Ronnie, Sunny, Baby, Malvika, Khalid, Tarini and Anurag, his Bhabhi and Monu, all decked up at his place and singing happy birthday to him.

The whole room was beatifically decorated with blue and white streamers and balloons. There were ribbons of all colors strung about the walls and wrapped around all chairs. On the wall behind the dining table there was a huge banner that read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". And there was a table in center all adorned with red and white roses and scented candles with a large two floored dark chocolate cake placed in middle of a truckload of gifts. Kabir could not believe his eyes and he had never even imagined anyone doing something so special for him. Rajveer bhaiya too drifted himself off Kabir's body and began singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY with everyone else leaving him totally dumbstruck.

There was a large grin on his face that showed his exhilaration.

"I don't believe you guys" Kabir exclaimed still in a state of daze. "Aur dada aap bhi...I can't believe aap itni achi acting kar lete hain"

"Ab kya Karen Kabir jab home ministry ka order ho to marta kya na karta" Rajveer joked and everyone giggled.

"Aap bhi na Rajveer kuch bhi aur waise bhi Kabir ye mera nahin tumhari home minister ka plan tha" Ritu spilled the beans causing a warm knowing smile spread across Kabir's lips.

"Exactly Jeeju I can't tell you kitna daudaya hai didi ne mujhe iss plan ke liye...thank god uska surprise kharab nahin hua warna woh sabki class laga deti" Armaan confessed.

"Arey par woh hain kahan...poori party plan karke khud hi gayab hai madam"

As soon as Richa mentioned her name, Ananya stepped out of the bedroom draped in a dazzling black net saree paired with diamond earrings and straight hair. As soon as Kabir's eyes fell on her, his hormones worked on overdrive, his breath twitched in his throat and adrenaline coursed through his veins. She looked absolutely breathtaking in his latest gift to her and if it wasn't around so many people he would have probably pulled her into a long kiss by now.

Their eyes met and locked, and as she neared everything else faded away. For that one moment he wanted to take her into his arms and lean into the warmth of her love for an eternity. Kabir's eyes were still stuck in the continuing gaze when Khalid came near and cleared his throat. "Well, Kabir. I know you want us to get lost as soon as possible but I hope you are letting us have a bite of your chocolate cake" Khalid teased and Kabir blushed.

Soon everyone cheered and joined the party in full mood. Kabir cut the cake and fed the first bite to Ananya followed by all his family and friends. Everyone flocked Kabir with their gifts and blessings while Ananya got busy in serving snacks and drinks to all and ensuring everyone ate well. 

After a few minutes Ananya walked back into the kitchen to grab some wafers and when she was about to leave a muscular arm pulled her from the wrist and pushed her up against the textured wall. Ananya sighed with surprise and his hot breath on her lips sent shivers down her spine. He pinned her wrists against the wall and crashed his lips on her, taking in her mesmerizing feminine scent. She huffed, and kissed him back more fiercely, knowing this wasn't just another of their romantic pecks. She knew he needed her and she wanted all of herself to be there for him. After a few seconds they briefly drifted from each other's mouth to catch a breath and Ananya noticed a film of tears in his eyes.

"Kabir..." she whispered in concern. "Are you mad...shhh" she hugged him and rubbed his chest lightly.

"Ananya" he pleaded quietly.

"Don't Ananya me right now. I am so mad at you...aise koi bachon ki tarah karta hai kya" she hushed him ever so lovingly.

"I have never felt so loved Ananya...I don't know if I even deserve to be loved like this"

His words made her chest feel taut and throat go dry. She smiled painfully looking at him in the mirror, leaning onto her and his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Kabir, I know you feel this way because of your past. Because of how unwanted Shreya made you feel. But you can't ignore your past Kabir, it will always be a part of you. Whether you want it or not. It formed who you are today and even if you feel repulsed by it, just remember that I saw you - the real you - and fell madly in love. You need to give yourself some credit mister" she poked him in the chest as she spoke.

He sighed knowing she was right but loving yourself after years of psychological abuse Shreya and loneliness had practiced on him wasn't easy at all.

Sensing his vulnerability she pulled him closer and they both dwelled in it. Despite his harsh shield Annaya knew how vulnerable he actually was and his need for control and detachment were just a defense mechanism he had taught himself to possess after years of pain. Deep inside he just wanted to love and be loved in return and she had judged it fairly earlier.

"Kabir you thought no one would love you but here I am, your better-half and soulmate, and I couldn't be happier. And there's your family who possibly love you more than I do and they love you despite your flaws. Just the way you love them, unconditionally" she reminded him, moving away slightly so she could see him in the eyes.

"I love you Kabir, and this shall never change. EVER" 

Pecking her tenderly on the hairs he whispered, "What did I do to deserve a woman like you?"

"You dared to love me budhu...THE ANANYA KASHYAP...is it less than any dare?" she stated and rings of giggles rolled in air.

It was surely not a usual Sunday. Or may be.

For the rest of their lives. 

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annabethpercy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story!!!Soo sweet and romantic [:$] I just loved it!Keep writing wonderful posts like this my dear!!! [:)]
sonia_adelaide thumbnail
Ohh.  Beautiful

Please continue
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so beautiful n romantic
do write more
chats53 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful piece of work Malika
I love the choice of words and the way you penned each emotion
Just perfect
One of the best ones out there 😊
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the os is really good
so its a sunday and as we all know sunday is for fun and when its after their married life then kaya would surely turn it into a romantic it but turning it into a big twist Ananya left kabir alone making a plan and also send him to inspect the construction work but when he returned he was surprised by the bday party thrown for him by his beloved wife 
wow 
CuteFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dear Malika,😊

This OS is very very cute n romantic...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Same thoughts babe, this is what I also wanted to see in the show...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks you wrote it, now i can imagine all this quite clearly with your writing...

It is very beautifully written...I love your writing so much...⭐️

You are the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ a request please keep writing on KaYa...

You make KaYa alive with your writing at least in front of my eyes...πŸ˜›still missing KaYa so much...

That was such a fantabulous piece of writing...I really really liked it...❀️

Sending hugs to you...πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. That delicious Kabir is reminding me of Vivaan from table no. 21...black vest and tousled hair...πŸ˜†
Edited by cuteprateeksha - 8 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful OS
wow ananya plan surprise birthday party for kabir πŸ₯³
it make kabir emotional seeing ananya love for him
in the morning he sad that his sunday morning was spoiled πŸ˜†
but now got most beautiful surprise πŸ€—
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohh dear Mallika.. its a mindblowing OS..
i so wanted to see Kabir or Ananya's birthday celebration and this one is so perfect..

KKN wale never enjoyed any party..  jo ek hui uska bhi Ananya ne fiasco kar dala...

it is lovely surprise of Kabir's birthday to us... 

it is not just another OS Mallika.. it is special...😊😊😊

you know.. i like surprises... so i don't mind if you give another one...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sutapabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If in the serial this would have been a dream sequence. 
A breathtaking romantic Sunday indeed. 
They are truly soulmates forever.
Wonderful write up.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Happy 2016.😊
Edited by sutapabanerjee - 8 years ago