Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

S H E H R O Z E

S H E H R O Z E

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Wat U ThinkWink.Leave ur Comments As well

Shehroze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Serials not The Students R......?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I really hate students who watch daily serials!!!!!
It just shows how much concern they have on their future,parents and how much they LOVE their studies!!!!
KARAM APNA APNA if a student fails becoz of serials we cannot do anything except for showing pity on their parents.I may be harsh but this is what I really feel.Lo!!!! Some students really discuss who is hot ?What did that heroine wear?
Who is her reel/real boy friend and all those stuff!!!!
But once in a while for refreshment if students  see some comedy stuff or knowledge stuff its ok!!!!
Time never comes back.I really wonder seeing the IF top 100 addict list.Some clever students who are really preparing for their tough examinations are also spending time on TV serials !!!!
My intension is not to hurt anyone but students should first concentrate on their studies first.
Sorry for giving BHASHAN!!!
Cheers,
Mythili

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
its upto the students to study !!!!!! they hab thier brains which can be used to take deisions
so why not use it ????? why blame someone else for ur mistake ?????

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
everyone is responsible for their own studying, therefore the students should make thier own decision to study ratehr than blame everything on the tv when they cud go turn the tv off quite easily.

dianaansari

IF-Dazzler

dianaansari

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Every person is responsible for their own studies.

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i agree and disagree...i watch serials all the time but i do good in my studies...but ome peole get to tied up in all the serials that they dont get the time to study

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
C'mon yaar..you can't blame the serial because you yourself are the one who choses to watch it..nobody forces you..!

Tina xx

PopPrincess

IF-Rockerz

PopPrincess

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
it's the serial cuz once u get addicted u can't stop lol. n i think it's with other stuff 2. u get addicted, u get distracted from ur studies. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top