•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

About Ganesh:

I am basically a very fun loving person. I love interacting with people and making new friends and belive that though people eventually go their own ways in life, we take a part of each other with us wherever we go.

The kind of person that i am, I belive in putting my best efforts in every endeavor that I undertake.

After a Successful Academic career, I Graduated in Electronics Engineering with a Distinction and Topped my College. I then worked as a Software Engineer for 2 years in a well reputed firm.
I guess fate had something else in store for me and so i entered Gladrags. The rest is History!!!

I am a very outdoor kind of person with a passion for travelling and exploring different places. Music is something i comepletely identify with and enjoy.

Ganesh is a Gladrags Manhunt Winner (2003).
He is also the winner of 'Best Hair' for Gladrags Manhunt 2003.

This Tall, Handsome, Mumbai boy has set his sights high in the field of modelling and believes that being a Winner at Gladrags has given him the right platform to achieve his dreams.

Height: 6"1

wow

dude looks cool 😛 😉
oh my god he looks so cute.thankx a lot sameeen.it was really a very useful post to know ganesh.but i wanted to tell one thing,actually ganesh is frm kerela naa.my sis told me tht hes frm kerela.n wen i read this article it was written tht he is a mumbai boy.sumone pls clarify my doubt.is it tht he is frm kerela but frm 2 years is living in mumbai.ahh i hope my doubt gets clarified soon. 😳 Edited by litlle angel - 17 years ago
ohh my sweety 😉 he is just very handsome and stunning
love nisu 😊
wow,... hes koool.... nyc pics thnx
All this information is from his own website.
ho my god my bother amar is being so so so polpur 😳
amar is really cute every1 knows tht.but he is mine.n my frends hav kept my name also wioth him.so none stealhim haanplsssss
luv
amra