Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a HUGE disappointment. I was waiting for someone like Karanvir Bohra with acting chops to be cast. The man is good at romance too, and emotional scenes, not to mention he can act mean and crazy when he needs to. ALL the attributes needed for playing Ashoka! But he is busy right now shooting a movie. What is wrong with this PH? Are they that desperate that they have to cast someone practically unknown? I have never even heard of this actor.

Rohit Purohit is a good choice too. I saw him in Arjun. Wish Vishal Vashisht was free, he would have been a much better choice. Heck I can think of SO many. It's like a slap in the face that all the hardwork done by Sid will be wasted if someone not appropriate is cast as elder Ashoka. I will probably stop watching if he does not impress me. Frankly, I dont think anyone can top what Sid has done, and therefore it was imperative they cast someone top notch! But instead THIS? Cant they be made to change their mind? ðŸ˜¡ Good luck getting high TRP now is what I have to say to them!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reshmaruth

Rohit has killer green eyes and he has proven himself as warrior alunia in razia sultan. He has already learnt horseriding and swordfighting. He is at the gym working on his body. SRK is 1m70cm and he did ashoka. Rohit is taller. Rohit has everything to be elder ashoka. Gautam rode is short but did mahakumb and now karn.
There was uncomfirmed news that gautam gulati had been selected as elder ashoka. What is sid arora is also unconfirmed news. If this arora is selected then adios ashoka.

rohit is perfect lets hope for the best
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is the end of CAS. Seriously. First they kill all the main characters then takes leap and replaces Sid. ðŸ¥±
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not know if it is official about leap but i guess the elder ashoka would be doing some serious training in horseriding and swordfighting till april.
And about choice of actor CV would really have to pick a known popular face as continue what sid has started is a tough job
madhvi97 thumbnail
Did they say Siddharth Arora or Siddharth Shukla ðŸ˜•
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys this is old news
so don't keep on coming to this post🤣
no one is confirmed for now😆
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail