Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜› hi thank u sooo much for the pm...v v nice lovwly cute update so rk unknowingly is faaling for madhu but i guess once his friends tease him his ego may make him tell it was all an act breaking madhu...hope madhu stays strong n face him str...even after this thus making rk a living hell n regretting...waiting for the next...

srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishuv

Res

Unres
Hey simran !! Remember I said that I was so busy in exams? But even then I can't keep my hands off of reading this .
Great update buddy !! Now I know RK would definitely realise his true love for madhu. I hate this sultan and dipali. And they would make a wonderful couple. Why don't you unite them in the end ?!

Possessive RK is sooo cute. And the last scene, kissing in the middle of the road, I could so imagine it buddy !!πŸ˜‰

yes yes I do remember...thanks for liking it buddy...hope ur preparations are going well...hahaha sultan and deepali...well I am still writing this story...so I don't know about that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...may be in further partsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
srksimran thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinku2015

πŸ˜› hi thank u sooo much for the pm...v v nice lovwly cute update so rk unknowingly is faaling for madhu but i guess once his friends tease him his ego may make him tell it was all an act breaking madhu...hope madhu stays strong n face him str...even after this thus making rk a living hell n regretting...waiting for the next...

Aww thanks buddy for liking it...will surely update it soonπŸ˜‰
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear... This is the first time i m coming across ur story ... So please give me some time to catch up with the previous 5 or 6 parts & once i finish reading all i will post my feed back dear... Sorry hun! 
Anyway thanks for the pm... Just give me somw time & i will surely write it...
srksimran thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

Hey dear... This is the first time i m coming across ur story ... So please give me some time to catch up with the previous 5 or 6 parts & once i finish reading all i will post my feed back dear... Sorry hun! 

Anyway thanks for the pm... Just give me somw time & i will surely write it...

Hey no need to say sorry hun...and ya my stories aren't as good as yours so please be lenient while giving the remarks hehehehe...you have all the time in the worldπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š...will be waiting
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahaan some one is back with her updates after ages ... I hope your assignment is submitted ... I told you earlier also that RK's parents are so cool and I hope that RK takes their guidance and help in future regarding what his feelings are for Madz ... Ohk whats with this Sullu ??? dips is an understood case that she is jealous of Rishbala's relationship and wants RK for herslef but what about this Flat Tawa Dosa ?? He helped Madz by giving her lift and asking that question of cheering just to make RK insecure and loose bcz he dint like RK OR it was purely about lust for Madz ???? OK I have really no clue as to what was the ending all about . Agreed that thy are hormonal teens of college so they did have kiss and thankfully they dint proceed further but WHY did they kiss ??? Madz love is pure without any intention and so kiss from her side was understood but why did RK initated the kiss ? I don't want kiss and steamy scenes especially when its all a part of plan bcz ultimately all this is going to make RK fall in Madz's eye , that there was no love from RK , but a hunger to win the bet and in that process RK got carried away that he kissed her . IDK whats with all the writers that they mostly make their RK a confused soul hehehe ... Somewhere deep down the line when RK is with Madz then he forgets about the win , the bet . All his focus is on Madz . I hope before RK commits a big blunder he should realise that in he has truly fallen for Madz and I hope RK HIMSELF tells the truth to Madz about the bet and all and let Madz decide what she wants to do further bcz anyways one day the truth is going to come out and before RK regrets he should make things allright and instead of this nasty truth coming from someone else's mouth RK should tell Madz about all this ... Uff so sorry for this lamba chauda bhashan and making you bore but kya karoon O lady main hoon aadat se majboor... It was a good update as usual . Enjoyed reading it . And update the other 2 FFs also ... Love you ... Edited by RagingBlaze - 8 years ago
snehalata thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Thanks for pm 
srksimran thumbnail
Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

Ahaan some one is back with her updates after ages ... I hope your assignment is submitted ... I told you earlier also that RK's parents are so cool and I hope that RK takes their guidance and help in future regarding what his feelings are for Madz ... Ohk whats with this Sullu ??? dips is an understood case that she is jealous of Rishbala's relationship and wants RK for herslef but what about this Flat Tawa Dosa ?? He helped Madz by giving her lift and asking that question of cheering just to make RK insecure and loose bcz he dint like RK OR it was purely about lust for Madz ???? OK I have really no clue as to what was the ending all about . Agreed that thy are hormonal teens of college so they did have kiss and thankfully they dint proceed further but WHY did they kiss ??? Madz love is pure without any intention and so kiss from her side was understood but why did RK initated the kiss ? I don't want kiss and steamy scenes especially when its all a part of plan bcz ultimately all this is going to make RK fall in Madz's eye , that there was no love from RK , but a hunger to win the bet and in that process RK got carried away that he kissed her . IDK whats with all the writers that they mostly make their RK a confused soul hehehe ... Somewhere deep down the line when RK is with Madz then he forgets about the win , the bet . All his focus is on Madz . I hope before RK commits a big blunder he should realise that in he has truly fallen for Madz and I hope RK HIMSELF tells the truth to Madz about the bet and all and let Madz decide what she wants to do further bcz anyways one day the truth is going to come out and before RK regrets he should make things allright and instead of this nasty truth coming from someone else's mouth RK should tell Madz about all this ... Uff so sorry for this lamba chauda bhashan and making you bore but kya karoon O lady main hoon aadat se majboor... It was a good update as usual . Enjoyed reading it . And update the other 2 FFs also ... Love you ... 

hahaha yes I am back...and i have finally submitted my assignments so feeling a bit relieved but not for long as my exams are in june so may be will pause all the updates for sometime...let's see kitna bore kar paati hun tum sabko :p...hahaha ya I know every time RK is  as shown a bit confused personality koi nahi confusion kabhi na kbhi to dur hota hi hai :P...n ya I will update the other 2 stories ASAP πŸ˜Š...thanks for liking it
srksimran thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalata

Awesome update 

Thanks for pm 

You are welcome dear...n thanks for liking it πŸ˜Š
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.Rk is really jealous. He is unknowingly falling for Madhu.But these irritating sultan n Deepali .I think they will ruin everything.
Waiting for next n thanks for pm.