ARIYA OS: TIT FOR TAT

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

TIT FOR TAT

"RIYA" Arjun yelled loudly entering the Rawte mansion. He was visibly fuming and dam irritated.

"You are so dead Riya" Thought Riya who was sitting and chatting in living room with all the ladies of Rawte Mansion.

When his gaze landed over her sitting figure clad in beautiful Pink Anarkali, his world stopped revolving. She was looking so beautiful, he stopped thinking and just stared at her beautiful face, she always has this effect on him.

"Are Arjun tu itni jaldi, tumhari to koi important meeting thi na?"Nirmala asked when she saw him at home early than usual.

"Aur hum sab jane hai Riya teri biwi hai par iska ye to matlab nahi ki tu darvaje se hi uska nam chillata phire...Ke hua tu itna lal kyo hua ja raha hai Kahi Riya ka rang to nahi chadh raha hai?" She added further teasingly.

That reminded him why he was here. He cursed himself mentally for losing in her beauty but what he can do she is the woman with whom he is in love with, madly.

"Wo to aapko Riya batayegi Ma" He said climbing down the stairs angrily keeping his gaze fixed on Riya.

"Kyo Riya?" He asked in low dangerous tone standing face to face her.

"Mujhe nahi pata aap kis bare me baat kar rahe ho Arjun" Riya replied innocently.

"Tumhe Sach me nahi Pata?" Arjun ask stepping closer to her.

"Umm...Nahi mujhe nahi pata...Wo mujhe ek important call karna hai mai abhi aayi." Saying so she quickly left the spot before Arjun could say anything.

"This is not over yet Mrs Riya Arjun Rawte" Saying so Arjun fallowed her upstairs to their bedroom.

All the ladies shook their head smilingly knowing it must be one of their silly issues. It has become daily routine for them to see these two fights over small things and then patching up quickly.

Riya hurriedly tried closing door before he could enter but he was faster than her. He pushed the door opening it wide and Riya stepped back laughingly.

His eyes immediately softened seeing her angelic face and her laughter that's the most beautiful sight to his eyes and melodious sound to his ears.

"So tumhe Nahi pata?" He asked walking towards her.

She shook her head smilingly.

"Ye kya hai?" He said pointing his finger at white T-Shirt's neck covered with pink blazer.

"Haww...aapko ye bhi nahi pata" Riya asked making shocked face.

"Tumhe pata hai?" Arjun asked still taking forward steps and she continued stepping backwards.

"Ha ...Lipstick Mark hai" She replied casually.

"Aur kiska hai?" He asked.

"Kya kiska hai...Obviously mera hai...Mere alava koi aur bevkoof hi hogi jo aapke itne karrib aayegi" Riya replied in no-nonsense tone. "Kisiki itni himmat...Wo haq sirf mera hai" She thought in her mind.

"Achaa" He asked amusedly still keeping serious face.

When today he entered in his office everyone was laughing at something when they came across him...Throughout meeting all clients shared smiles at each other which was dam irritating. At the end when they got deal Mr. Mehra has remarked while congratulating him that one who has so successful marriage life has to be successful in business too he was confused. He who was clueless to why they were saying this was shocked when Sameer pulled him in corner and showed him Lipstick Mark. He was so embarrassed on knowing the reason. He knew she did it purposefully. So he came back early to teach her lesson for her deeds.

He forgot everything when he saw her blushing face.

All plans were long forgotten at the sight of angel in front of him.

She didn't realize when she was backed up against wall trapped within his arms.

"So you did it purposefully?" He asked finally in his husky low voice staring in her eyes.

"Tit for tat Mr. Rawte" She replied folding her hands on her chest and delivering him through her eyes that she is his wife, he can't get away with her so easily.

He remembered what happened few days back, that she was referring. He had left hickeys on her neck purposefully when he had noticed many guys eyeing his Riya, and how could he let them do this. So he left his mark clearly indicating she was already taken unknown to her when he dropped her in college.

After getting back at home she was so pissed off at him because off all the teasing she received. She has promised him that she will make him pay for this.

And She did!

"Really?" He asked Smirking.

"Ha" She replied rather nervously when she noticed his eyes darkening with desires.

She tried leaving the spot, but he held her by her waist and pressed her body on wall with himself on her.

His hands slowly, caressing her waist. Leaning further he nuzzled his face in crook of her neck inhaling her Jasmine Scent. Both closed their eyes feeling each other. Her heartbeat raced up, leaving butterflies in her stomach receiving his feathery kisses.

"I don't think so shona" He said with sly smile on his face that she loved.

Before she could understand what he meant he took her lips in his kissing her wildly, passionately sometimes biting her, licking her, smooching her at the end leaving her breathless.

"I love you" He said kissing her forehead, while she stood clutching him trying to calm her ragging breathing.

"I love you too!"

"Now let me show you what TIT FOR TAT MEANS Mrs.Rawte" He said while grinning, picking her up and walking towards their bed where he will make her understand what he said.

"Gladly Mr. Rawte" She replied blushingly wounding her hands around his neck.

===========================

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo romantic its just awsm dear
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh soooper romantic wala os

tune mujeh pm nahi kiya????
Mariaakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh.. so romantic.. β˜ΊοΈ... 
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awww it was Sooo Cute
Loved It
Thanks for the PM
samirakhan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love ur os but y u didn't pm me and y don't u write ff on ariya ur writin is really cool n romantic
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff This was amazing! 
Read a story after sooo  long in this forum...and i must say gurl...you got some skills!! 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You write really well man! Seriously you should totally write more stories or continue this one! 
I am sucker for this kinds of stuff! Hahah.. πŸ˜†

Amazing! 
πŸ˜ƒ

Write more stuff soon! πŸ˜³ Loved every word of this! 

Until Laters 
Nabi! 
❀️
neitka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just read randomly
but its mind blowing os
so romantic
loved it
Darlingladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh ek dam jhakkash bindash awesome work.
Pakka wala tit for tat tha. Arjun ne jealousy mai Riyu ko hicky di toh riyu ka arjun ko thoda embarres karna banta hai boss.
keep it up
Laddu
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
that was really cute and funny