Confused

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divyagirl

Goldie

divyagirl

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hi!!!! I didn't get to see the last episode!!! Can't anyone tell me what happened??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confused" in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Hi, from what I know so far I believe the episode ends with Deepu getting married to Ananya, Kabir and Shivani (remarry), Chetan and Palak get married and also two of the employees can't remember the name. It was a good ending, I will miss this show, mainly because it was different.

smart__pisces4u

smart__pisces4u

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.