Want update nw.
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
awsum cs...update kab doge
Princess_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi buddies... here is the new year gift for you all in form pf update... Wish happy new year to all you... And ya being last commented person I dedicate this update to my_angel... 

PART ONE

Taani is happily moving towards rehearsal hall today because from 3 girls she chosen to present her collage in inter-collage competition in female solo dancer... And she decides to start her preparation from today onward. But when she reached there she see some boy is practicing in rehearsal hall she lost in his move and he is shirtless and looking smoking hot and she drool over him, his dance is flawless each and every move of his dance is presenting his pain. (Buddies he is Rey). After completion of dance on song "Tuje bhula diya" he blindfold himself (he did not notice Taani because he is lost in his girl's world) and start dancing on song "mere bina" but at the beginning only Taani enter in hall and tap on his shoulder and Rey is to lost in someone's thought that he just hold her hand pinch her to mirror and hold her both hand Taani think that she have to scream at that moment but somehow she enjoying that moment and she bring her head near to him and both of theirs nose are touching each other's. Taani close her eyes and caresses his chicks and enjoy that moment. But after a minute she try to move from there but Rey stop her by holding her waist and she turns and now her back is facing to Rey she look at him from corner of her eyes though he is blindfolded she feels his gaze on her after a second Rey hold her second hand and place it on her stomach and put his hand on her hand and she is feeling his breath on her bare shoulder. And slowly she side turn to him and her hair strand are touching his chicks he hold them and tuck behind her ear. And she slowly turns and now both of their faces are facing each other. Rey cupped her face between his hands and kiss her forehead and then kiss her eyes one by one and he moves towards her lips and now she is feeling his hot breaths on her chicks and her breathing become uneven and heavy and he moves towards her lips and same time music stop and Taani's phone ring which bring her back to her senses and she push Rey and looks at him and he too let her go and next moment she pick her call and after looking last time at him she left from rehearsal hall and mutter under her breath bye stranger I need to know you because I think you are the one whom I am searching and feel whenever I dance but Rey listened her and speak you are my heartbeat Taani and I know you this one is you only I know your touch is always send shiver down my spine and today too I felt the same and your fragrance always drive me crazy to grab you and kiss you and today too I wanted to kiss you and I come back to India only for you Taani.

So buddies this is New Year gift I know is small one but this one is sweet too right?? Like it or not??? Now give me return gift by hitting like button and write big big comment for me... I write and post this update in hurry so plz forgive me for spelling mistake and grammatical error... And Yeah I'll dedicate next update to first commented person...       
Nymeria_Avi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Best new year gift ever... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Taarey romance scene are awesome... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Like rather to say love this update...
And wow Rey come back to India for Taani... And he knoe her touch and his desire to kiss her is just awesome... Rasiya sequence yaad dila diya aapne di... πŸ˜› 
Amazing update... Update next part soon... 
Heena_Hina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
<font size="5">Simply wow update...</font>
<font size="5">So Taani become dancer for Rey and Rey come back to India for Taani...</font>
<font size="5">Like TaaRey ka romance... And why some one call and disturb their moment??? And Song selection is too nice... This update remind me of Taani and Rey's romantic scene when she go to Rey to complain Rey for come to their home to make Swayam agree for coaching them and later they share their moment...</font>
<font size="5">Amazing update loved it...</font>
<font size="5">thnkx for this new year gift...</font>
<font size="5">And Happy wala new year Di... 😊</font>
<font size="5">Good night...</font>
<font size="5">Taarey dreams... (Aapka hi dailouge aap pe... πŸ˜‰)</font>
<font size="5">Take care...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›</font>
Edited by TaaRey_SwaRon - 8 years ago
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...:)
Thanks for the beautiful update..:)