Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As  usual , great update with full of feelings in excellent expressions which are quite natural to anyone in such a strenuous situations .
There is always a connectivity you maintain between  your readers and the great epic character Draupadi . You never allow us to see it as her problem and her inner feelings , you always induce the feel of an  in depth pain of a  woman  , with whom we love to identify ourselves and consequently end up searching for  the solutions from her expressions through your excellent way of writing . Thanks a lot for this piece of write up . Waiting to read the next post . ❤️😊
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic writing👏you showed the Pandavas and Draupadi's inner conflicts really well.❤️ I always loved to read anything on Pandavas and Draupadi they love each other
Draupadi's love from them is so strong😊
Eagerly waiting for the reunion of Pandavas and Draupadi emotionally❤️
draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avyakta

As  usual , great update with full of feelings in excellent expressions which are quite natural to anyone in such a strenuous situations .
There is always a connectivity you maintain between  your readers and the great epic character Draupadi . You never allow us to see it as her problem and her inner feelings , you always induce the feel of an  in depth pain of a  woman  , with whom we love to identify ourselves and consequently end up searching for  the solutions from her expressions through your excellent way of writing . Thanks a lot for this piece of write up . Waiting to read the next post . ❤️😊

Thank you very much. Actually I have no words to express my satisfaction and happiness that through my writing I can touch your heart so deeply. 
draupadidevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic writing👏you showed the Pandavas and Draupadi's inner conflicts really well.❤️ I always loved to read anything on Pandavas and Draupadi they love each other

Draupadi's love from them is so strong😊
Eagerly waiting for the reunion of Pandavas and Draupadi emotionally❤️

After a long time you have replied. It's my great pleasure to know that you still follow me in the IF. I will try my best to fulfill all the expectations of the pandava and Draupadi fans like you.
Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!
You have beautifully potrayed the inner turmoils and conflicts of the characters!!
Good job!!
draupadidevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.11

Wow!!

You have beautifully potrayed the inner turmoils and conflicts of the characters!!
Good job!!

Thank you very much for your appreciation. Have you read my previous posts? Please let me know your suggestions and comments on this theme.
draupadidevi thumbnail

STILL THE LIFE GOES ON...

In the dense forest even the sunlight cannot penetrate properly. In this gloomy yet stuffy afternoon the Pandavas reassemble in a specific place. They have collected enough fruits and other foods but still need some more for future storage. They are little bit confused to make further plans. Their conscious minds force them to continue with their hunting, but the subconscious mind still remains with her. They have left Panchali alone in their hut. Though it is a regular routine but nobody want to do that. From the very beginning of their relation all five of them had a kind of possessiveness about their extremely beautiful wife. In their innermost sense they never wanted to let somebody else to see her or to talk to her. Draupadi used to tease them for this peculiar attitude. But all her fun, all their pride on their love, devotion, submission and sincerity became a pathetic ridicule on that fateful day of the dice game. They are no more worthy to express their love, concern for her. She has refused to entertain any of their company and abandoned all their authority over her. Draupadi has every right to punish them--- the five brothers consciously admit it but at the same time fail to console their confused soul and emotion. That thirsty hearts and souls desperately want her presence, her touch, her attention and love towards them. Though she is as sincere in her familial responsibilities as she was in before but it is not at all sufficient to heal their wounded heart. They are longing for the warmth of her beauty, for those unique, sensous caresses, that physical intimacy of her which made their inner beings capable of withstanding all the challenges of the outer world. But all their desires have seemed to be a  mere day dream for them now. They even do not dare to talk to her freely or ask the minimum well being of her. Life has become so painful and unbearable for them which they never imagined of. Even when they had to take that unique decision of polyandrous relation, they did not feel so embarrassed or helpless as they are now experiencing after so many years of their marriage. Though five of them have distinct emotional and sentimental feelings for Draupadi, but all of them possess some common desires and expectations from their love lives. True, they have failed her at that dice hall, but is it the only incident to prove their incapability and unworthiness as husbands and lovers? Didn't they prove anything in these years of their married life as devoted lovers and sincere husbands? The five brothers desperately try to remember all those sweet moments of their conjugal lives but cannot describe them before Panchali or even cannot ask this simple question which always occurs in their minds. They do not feel any comfort to live separately from her, but now they have to go through the same arrangements. Panchali consciously maintains a physical and emotional distance from them. In their inner mind they have no shame to admit the fact that from time to time all of them try to apply some tricks to feel her touch, her embrace. But Draupadi does not respond to these innocent yet intentional gestures of them.  Though from the very beginning of their conjugal lives Panchali usually maintained a kind of reserved yet sensual attitude towards them but it never made them irritated. Rather it created a kind of enigmatic sensation which made them more desperate and devoted to win her. Their never ending attempts to grasp that ravishing beauty within the fourfold of their arms, their lustful desire to taste the every facets of her extraordinary personality and youthful presence always made them concerned and conscious about her. An immensely intelligent lady like Draupadi must have aware of this emotional state of her husbands though she never openly acknowledge it. Now these sweet, sourly feelings and memories of their past remain the only solace and way to survive. Each and every day their subconscious minds remain entangled with all these things which perhaps will never be a reality again. Today the five helpless, mighty warriors and their thirsty souls are again praying for the revival of their love life, return of a beautiful, enigmatic smile on their wife's face.

A few hours ago it seemed to be a sunny day. But the nature has started changing fast which the five Pandava brothers did not notice properly. They were actually fully engrossed with their dream of Panchali. Clouds begin to cover the bright sky and the dark forest becomes darker. Suddenly a splash of light with a heart breaking thundering of clouds has pulled them out of their trance.  Heavy shower which has already started is becoming heavier with the passing of time. The Pandavas try to save the foodstuffs which they have already collected and attempted to move. Don't go'---- Sahadev cries out. We will neither find out the rout properly nor can we protect ourselves from these calamities. It's better to wait for sometime in these caves and then begin our journey.' The other four brothers at once accepted his proposal and take shelter in a nearby cave.

The Pandavas have just put down their baggage and weapons and are about to take some rest. Oh No---- Suddenly a triggering feeling has made them jump out within the cave. She is very much afraid of the heavy raining, thundering and perhaps she is now alone within the hut. How much frightened and helpless will she be now! That very idea has forced the five Pandava brothers to rush out from the cave and they started running fanatically. In the midst of such a heavy rainfall it is really tough to locate the proper rout within this dense forest. But these hurdles are no longer able to distract them from their destiny. They have already failed her and that single misdeed cost a huge loss. They will no longer let her be alone and to think them unworthy of her love and concern.

...TBC

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update😃you have described their feelings towards their wife very perfectly❤️
Their love, devotion and submission towards her is just lovely
U described how she is a part of their souls
Absolutely wonderful👏
Their love for  each other is just beautiful
Finally time for reunion of them❤️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was beautiful! The way the five brothers re-realize their love for their wife is amazing!
draupadidevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome update😃you have described their feelings towards their wife very perfectly❤️

Their love, devotion and submission towards her is just lovely
U described how she is a part of their souls
Absolutely wonderful👏
Their love for  each other is just beautiful
Finally time for reunion of them❤️

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It' a great pleasure for me that I am able to fulfill your expectations through my writing.