Jokes
Jokes

Maths too has its Jassi's and Armaan

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 25 July 2004 at 4:34am | IP Logged

My dear Trignometry,
With due calculations, I am asking ur opinion about the marriage of my son , Mr.Zero to yr daughter Ms. Infinity. I have already consulted Mr. Statistics. He says that they love each other so much that either of them are prepared to die for each other.
Proof: Any digit/zero = Infinity
And Any digit/Infinity = zero
My son Mr. Zero is a good and promising and is a friend of many students in the examinations. He is such a stiff necked person that inspite of his multiplication or division even with the greatest of the numbers he yields nothing but himself. your daughter infinity is just extraordinary Moreover when she starts walking, she knows no end, so many have tried to check her speed but could not. I therefore think that they will make a fine well matched couple.
Will you Kindly tell me after consulting the Formula and Log tables, the auspicious day for the matrimonial ceremony. Please consult yours sisters, MsSolid Geometry and Ms. Coordinate Geometry.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Yours Truly,
Algera

Hey guys , do you like it?

KKWink

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 25 July 2004 at 6:52am | IP Logged

LOL...hilarious KK...

Actually, thats so true - any number/zero is so large that it approaches infinity (In the language of calculus : there is no limit to stupidity) Wink

The "stiff-necked" part totally cracked me up as well...considering the fact that Armaan's head seems to be bent in one direction most of the time.LOL

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 25 July 2004 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Hi MysticaMagic,

Now U will get the answer of this proposal ttooo.

Thx , u enjoyed it, though it had no connection with the serial "JJKN".

KKWink

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 July 2004 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I know the Maths family very well and have a great repo with them since school days and would try to bent infinity's parent towards the marriage proposal. I think they (Zero & Infinity) would make a good couple. My good wishes are always with them. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay LOL

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Confusedi am confused

is this like old joke or something

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 3:32am | IP Logged

HI HERHEY,

IF UR CONFUSED WITH THIS LETTER( PROPOSAL) THEN READ ITS REPLY THAT IS " FROM TRIGO TO ALGEBRA".

HOPE U DO UNDERSTAND THE LETTER.

KKWink

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 3:35am | IP Logged

c/o. Arithimatic
Reply :
My dear Algebra
With due signs of addition and subtraction, I want to inform u that I am not satisfied with the qualifications of ur son. My daughter is superior to ur son in all respects. She is queen of numbers, while ur son is a pauper. ( Infinity is the greatest of all numbers and zero symbolises nothing. ) More over , now I have grown old and I can't do my jobs without her help. Inspite of all this if ur son makes himself capable of winning her in open contest of real and complex numbers, I have no objection to their marriage.
I am consulting my sons Alfa, Beta and Gamma who have settled abroad and their cousin Sine, Cosine and Tangent and grandson cotangent about the matter. All calculations are going on with precision.
With love to function and "Namaste" to Logarithmic series,
Ever increasingly yours,
Trignometry.

NOW THIS TOPIC IS COMPLETED. HOW DO YOU LIKE IT GUYS?

HOPE THAT MATHS IS NOT THAT CONFUSING IN THIS LETTR.

KKApprove

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 July 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

LOL...it is very nice KK.

An extremely intelligent post. Very cute - "the contest of real and complex numbers" - like "breaking the bow" in Ramayan.

What does Mr Finite Math predict in terms of the probability of the marriage of Zero and Infinity? Any ideas? Wink

Go to top