Good News :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hello Friends

First of all I am absolutely delighted by the response of my encouraging and supportive DMers. Thank you for all the support in this really hard time..Thank you Sowmyaa di and Dr. Shukla for keeping that supportive thread at a debate forum....Thank you everybody for your immense support!! It really raised my spirits to fight today while Papa was in Operation Theater. Clap

By the Grace of Allah and the prayers of our acquaintances and DM friends... my Papa's bypass operation is successful. Big smile He is currently in ICU and is unconscious.

Doctors are hoping that either tomorrow morning or afternoon InshaAllah he might be able to sense a little. His condition is stable. The danger of 3rd severe heart attack has gone! But the cholesterol or "lipids" are too high and the disease is still there. Doctor said that it will be gradually treated. Chief surgeon told my papa that "If you have come without an ECG and other tests, seeing your physique, NO Heart patient SYMPTOMS and diet habits i would not be able to diagnose that you are a heart patient" ...even several medical students came and did a case study at papa's case... a patient with no heart attack symptoms and going for bypass!!Ouch

I am thankful for all you prayers and wishes and still need them for Papa's speedy recovery.SmileEmbarrassed

Once again.. a BIG thanks to allBig smileSmileHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News :D" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
HugHug
Yayyy ! Big smile
Told u it'll be allright. Wishing your father a speedy recovery! Smile

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged

My dear Maryam!!!!

I'm really happy that Uncleji's operation went on well.Inshallah!!!! He recovers soon and everything becomes normal!!!

Lots of love,

Mythili

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hug Maryammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! it is sooooooooooooooo nice to hear this news from you!! I have been thinking that you might get back today!!! This is just awesome!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Now you can relax and keep smiling like you used to. Thank you for the update.... and don't forget to thank God as well!!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hug Very happy to hear your news, Mnm!

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 04 November 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
good !!!!! hope he recovers soon and be bak to good old days without any probs !!!!!!! pray that he hab good health throughout his life !!!!!! Hug Hug

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top