Complicated Love (arshi ss) sneak peak pg 134.. 20 /5/2016

Posted: 8 years ago
hello arshians! new ss of our love birds arshi...i am write this story i was thinking about this ss from long so i thought to write now so here i am...hope you will like this...

banner cradit goes to my friend paru (enthusiastic)
Character Sketch...

Arnav singh raizada the famous actor in world...rude,arogant.strubbon.angry.hot.
handsome.stylish.sexy.bechlour guy but sweet funny and caring for his bhabhi he just love his bhabhi alot (wese wala loveWink) thats why he never want to marry any other girl and he never told his feeling to his bhabhi cuz of his bhai...every girl drool over on him but he did not care about it...he just consentrat on his acting...and he is 26 year old...

Karan singh raizada elder brother of arnav and anjali...he is bisniuss tycoon he live in NewYork for handling there work  he want to be a 1st BT in india which is arjun so he play game...he is two timer man love his family lust on his own wife not love...he is 29 year old...

Khushi singh raizada wife of karan singh raizada she is very bubbly chirpy naughty and very posissive about her family specially her devar arnav whom she fall in love...but now she has responsiblities of her in laws so she hide her love feeling towards arnav.. and take care of her in laws...she is 27 year old...

Arjun kapoor elder brother of khushi he loves her alot...very kind hearted man bissnius partner of karan and also friend of him they both wroking toghter he handling his bisniuss in india ans karan in NEWYORK...he is marride with his love lady whom he love alots...he is 29 years...

Mouni kapoor wife of arjun very senstive and caring simple lady...love her sister in law and hasband alots she is house wife caring women...she is 28 years...

Anjali singh raizada younger member in raizada family love their both brothers very much she is princess for family...very naughty chirpy talktive girl and she has her own SPA...and best friend of khushi...and she share every secret with her...she has cute boyfriend ...she is 22 year old...

Aman malhotra best friend of arnav and boyfriend of anjali...and he is asistan of arnav...very naughty and cute handsome lovable and funny and very possisive boy ...he is orphan raizada family is just like his own family he love them alot...she knows everything about arnav...he is 24 year old...

Sushma raizada dadi of arnav,karan,anjali...very caring lady love her family alot...she raised them after their son and daughter in law's death she take care them ans she is very sweet lady...

thats all...

hows characters guys hope you will intersted in this and eagar to read this ss soon...if you realy want to read this ss then press the like button and leave your  comment...then i'll continue soon i mean after finishing my five shorts your love changed me...

thanks 

Love
tia

Edited by Marinajan - 7 years ago
                                                                    Index               Sneak peak                                 Part 1    

Part 2    

Part 3 

Teaser
my other fiction index link           

Edited by Marinajan - 7 years ago
Originally posted by _Meena_

very nice
😃
i m loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow ksg b n barun b...2-2 hawties haan ...i knw this...ss will b very hawt shawt...loved it buddy..keep pming...n posting ...me in love wd both hotty☺️ thank u so gud ss👍🏼
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story. Thanks for the pm
Awesome CS
Continue soon
What a unique story.Arnav loves his bhabhi n his bhabhi secretly luvs him.His bro Karan(wow)loves his wife a lot.Is he getting cheated?What kind of relationship dies Khushi n Karan share?Who is Anjali's boy friend?Aman?Arjun n Mouni too.amazing
Amazing concept
Loved it
Nice CS
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
loved all characters waiting for update