Confusion - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
THANKS for the replies!
and i wanted to ask that in hinduism there is concept on naagins so does this mean india has actual inchadaari nagins?
Kali ma will not harm shivanya . She will liaten Shivanya and she will harm bad Naagin.
Originally posted by Evilreturns

But when did Kali Ma hurted Shesha?? can u please tell me which episode ?? 😊
it will occur in the upcoming epi
Originally posted by bussbuzz

THANKS for the replies!
and i wanted to ask that in hinduism there is concept on naagins so does this mean india has actual inchadaari nagins?

Actually, Ichadaari naagins are more of  a folklore than mythology.  Never read about them in any of the scriptures etc.  There is no direct mention of Ichaadari Naagins but if you read the Panchatantra there are some stories where the snake transforms to human form.  I guess this is predominant in folktales across the world and not just India.  Its just that some body coined the word Ichaadaari Naagin and that stuck on...

Now Ekta is giving newer meanings and definitions to these fantastical beings in terms of their capablilites as Bahus and marriage to human beings 😉 ðŸ˜†
Edited by Chessy - 8 years ago

THANKS for the replies!
In Mahabharat, Arjuna's third wife Uloopi was Vishkanya.. Naga Princess

THANKS for the replies!

I never had read word 'icchadhari naagin' in texts...only have had saw them in movies, shows or some stories...I don't have much knowledge about snake folks or mythologies, but they are not limited to India...have worldwide existence.

you can see following link article regarding naag and naagins...in last of this article,  snake in mythologies outside India is also given

http://www.freebsd.nfo.sk/hinduism/nagovia.htm

Edited by Chang93 - 8 years ago