SidNi OS Happy Bubble

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SidNi OS Happy Bubble

*Sorry if it is boring and also sorry if the "Next Day" thing bothers you. Happy Reading!*

Guns all around ,blood all around but they both were hiding and witnessing it. Why was there so much hatred amongst their brothers?

They needed to stop this bloodshed and leave in peace. They both knew their brothers won't let them remain together! 

It was as if destiny was playing with them but as they say you make you own destiny ,so Siddharth got up. He forwarded his hand in her direction.

She couldn't understand his stance at the beginning but later she stood up determined as well and held his hands tight ,both of them promising not to leave them ever!

Siddharth and Roshni went away from there and never came back. Their brothers kept fighting ,killed off each other ,what happened to Sid and Roshni then?

FLASHBACK

"Sid ,let's go ,there's a panchayat meeting going on and we need to attend that!" Laxman ,Siddharth's brother said to him while he nodded in affirmation.

They soon reached the place for the meeting ,the elders all started discussing things while Siddharth got bored. 

He looked here and there when he spotted a girl. Her back was to him but she looked beautiful to him even without having a look at her face.

She wore a yellow coloured Salwar-kameez but he didn't see her clothes or her appearance ,the way she was helping an injured bird took his heart away.

He started going in her direction but she ran away when her friends called her ,"Roshni!" he heard a shout and smiled realizing what a beautiful name.

"Roshni!" he spoke and smiled ,how good her name sounds from his mouth. He went away with a smug smile on his face.

Next Day

"Roshni I need to meet Chacha ji beta ,you remain in the house only ,okay?" her brother Ranveer told her while she nodded her head.

He kissed her forehead and went off. She was getting hell bored so she went towards the terrace and started to fly a kite.

It was her favourite past time ,she was about to cut someone's kite when she heard a man shout ,"Oww" she was distracted and her kite was cut by the other person.

She saw the guy writhing in pain on the terrace opposite to her and went towards him ,she went closer and saw. He seemed to have no injury.

"Excuse me ,why did you shout?" she asked and he looked at her. She had beautiful eyes too ,he just wanted to drown in ten forever.

"Uh actually ,you hurt me." he said making a cute face. She raised her brows as if asking where exactly did she hurt him.

He took her hand and placed it on his heart. "Here!" he replied and she was lost for words. His heart was beating at a supersonic speed.

It was as if an electric current flew inside her ,as now even her heart was beating at an unconventionally high speed.

"Don't try to flirt with me." she warned him but he wasn't trying to flirt with her ,he was confessing his feelings to her.

"Tum jaisi ladki flirting ke liye nahi ,ishq ke liye bani hai." he said jerking her towards himself by holding her wrist while she was left mesmerized by the intensity in his orbs.

(A girl like you isn't made for flirting ,you are made for loving)

He left her ,giving a wink and she was startled. She came back down an lay down on her bed ,his words were ringing in her ears.

A smile formed on her face and she hugged her pillow. It was such a lovely feeling to have someone say it and the glint in his eyes made her sure he felt deeply about her.

Next day

Roshni was going to college when she saw the same guy who had made her see amazing dreams yesterday helping someone repairing a car.

"Madam your car is ready to run as a horse now." he replied and Roshni smiled at his helping nature. She saw the woman who possessed the car.

She was an English woman ,she had come from outside India ,that much was sure seeing her short clothes.

The woman leaned closer to Siddharth and said ,"I am glad my car broke down or else how would I have met a charming guy like you?"

Roshni felt uneasy seeing him so close to that angrezi girl. She was about to go away when he held the girl's hand and jerked it away.

"I am sorry ,I love someone else. Every breath of mine is hers but thank you for calling me charming ,hope some day she will say that to me." he said and walked away.

Roshni was beaming crazily ,she didn't know if the one he loved was her or not but hearing him say these things she was flying.

Deep down she had even accepted in her heart that she loved him too. She ran behind him and he was surprised seeing her but smiled.

"Hi that day we couldn't introduce ourselves ,I am Roshni." she started while he was shocked seeing her behaving so nicely.

"Hi Roshni ,I am Siddharth but you know I knew your name." he spoke while she was surprised at this new piece of information.

"How??" she asked and he narrated how he had seen her helping a bird the other day. She smiled and told him ,he was also quite helping by nature.

"Meaning?" he asked confused and she told him about helping the lady in repairing her car. He broke into a wide smile hearing her praising him.

"So I'll see you soon then Roshni?" he asked departing and she nodded and went ahead to hug him. He was totally not ready for so many shocks in a day.

"Bye Siddharth." she spoke and he kept staring as she disappeared and all this while they shared a look 10 times. She kept on turning back while he stood transfixed at his place.

Next Day

"Roshni ,paper dena." said Ranveer sipping tea and started reading newspaper after she handed it to him. Suddenly he threw it on ground.

Roshni was surprised ,she went to pick it up. She saw the picture he had torn and was shocked as hell. Why had her bhai torn apart Sid's pic?

"Bhai ye?" asked Roshni and ranveer got up angrily. "He is our enemy ,I want to kill him for what he did to me." 

"If anyone I know ,meets up with those brothers ,I'll kill that person too." ranveer spoke with rave in his eyes while Roshni flinched away.

Ranveer went away and Roshni started ignoring Siddharth the next few days ,whenever she saw him she used to hide.

One day he encountered her and said Hi to her but she ignored him ,this irked him to no extent. He grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall.

"Problem kya hai? Why are you ignoring me?" he asked trying to keep a check on his anger but just couldn't as the thought of her going away from him made him scared.

"I don't want to talk with you anymore. Bhai says you aren't a good guy." she said and this angered him even more.

"Okay just say once that you don't love me and you can go. Look in my eyes and say Siddharth I don't love you." he said challenging her but angry as a fireball.

"I want to go please leave me." she said trying to escape but he grabbed her waist and her back collided with his chest. She gasped ,the closeness was making her crazy.

"I don't love you." she said gathering some courage and he wasn't holding her anymore. He left her and she broke down crying.

Next day

"Roshni ,Siddharth is going to jump from the cliff across our lake." a guy came running and informed to her. Her world stood still hearing him.

She ran like a maniac ,her heart was crying ,did he try to do this because of what she said. She cursed herself ,why was this happening to them?

"Siddharth!" she yelled loudly when she heard voices from behind the bushes. She saw him coming out of the bushes and ran to him.

She hugged him hard ,she beat him like hell. She kissed his forehead ,his eyes ,his face and at last placed her lips on his.

They kissed for a long time when they broke the hug and he asked ,"Why did you kiss me if you don't love me?". 

She said ,"I love you Siddharth. I love you forever ,please never leave me." and again she cried holding onto him.

He kissed her hairs and said ,"I love you too Roshni. You left me by the way ,I didn't." he complained like a kid and she held her ears in sorry.

"Come let's go.!" he said and they went away hand in hand not knowing the problems they were about to face.

Next day

"Siddharth let's get out of our houses ,or else our brothers will kill us." Roshni called Siddharth when her brother came and dragged her out.

He pointed a gun towards her ,she had tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes accepting her fate when she felt someone else being shot.

She saw Siddharth standing there guarding her and he was shot on his shoulders. She was frightened seeing him bleeding but he didn't give her a chance to speak.

He held her hand and they ran away. Both Ranveer and Laxman followed Siddharth and Roshni with their own gangs.

They hid from them ,hiding not wanting to be caught but as they say love has the courage to overpower every emotion.

PRESENT

"I am so glad we finally are together forever! Without any fights ,blood ,just in our happy bubble." Roshni said as she made Siddharth wear his shirt.

"You forgot ,we fight alot ,blood well it comes out when I try to make anything in kitchen so even that is present!" he spoke and she laughed hard.

"But this world seems perfect as you and me are with each other." Siddharth said as Roshni was almost finished buttoning up his shirt.

He started opening the buttons back and she stared back in bewilderment. She looked up and gulped down ,the desire in his eyes making her insides dancing in pleasure.

"Mrs. Khurrana ,will you help me unbutton my shirt?" he asked cheekily but she was well ahead of him when it comes to flirting.

"Only if you help me with mine." she said and kissed him on his lips ,both of them had a smile and didn't care of the outside world anymore.

They loved their Happy Bubble!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res..ur exam over na..partyy😛
Unres..
This was interesting wid full of suspence..are .first DAy itself love sid s like this..but never expected Roshni to be likee this...anyways... I so loved their falshback especily d last day...I guess.😆😳 nd that dialogue sid said😳
Awesome fresh concept..loved their endingtoo..happy bubble😳
Edited by Purni12 - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purni12

Res..ur exam over na..partyy😛

No it's tomorrow😆 and I am writing!
tomandjerry16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME os..loved it a lot😳😳
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aayu27

No it's tomorrow😆 and I am writing!

Lol...aayu.. Go learn..I know last exam..always u feel less to learn..same happ to Mr ..today..I did worse😆
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ayu... superbb fabulous OS babe 👏🤗
SidNi in a village atmosphere, running out to save life feared of their brothers written so well😳👏

tht dialogue, "Tum jaisi ladki flirting ke liye nahi ,ishq ke liye bani hai." It's frm YJHD movie right??😳😳 If not I right, I heard in some other movie but donno... but it's my fav dialogue too 😳😛

in the whole OS, I luv everything and my most fav part is Roshni's confession 😳😳 Why this girl going so cute 😳 luved this beautiful OS Ayu 🤗
Edited by madhuharini - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty16

AWESOME os..loved it a lot😳😳

Thank you!!😊
Durga30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful os..sidni are so cute. .loved it
SidNi_TwiNj thumbnail