Kumkum Bhagya

Kajol is the new 'Bulbul' in 'Kumkum Bhagya'

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

After Mrunal Thakur decided to quit 'Kumkum Bhagya', the makers have roped in Kajol Srivastava as her replacement. Apparently, Mrunal quit the show as she felt that her character 'Bulbul' didn't have much to contribute as the focus was always on the lead couple (Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia).
But Kajol has no such inhibitions and in fact, is expecting this role to be a game changer in her career. The actress, who has featured in shows like Mooh Boli Shaadi and Badii Devrani, says, "I am excited about my role. Mrunal did a good job and yes, I feel the pressure as I step into her shoes."
Ask her about how she plans to approach an already established character and she replies, "I will play the part my way and not imitate the former actress. It might be an existing character in the show, but for me, it's a new character."

Edited by dany89 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update about show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing!  I like how she said she'll play BB her way and will not imitate Mrunal!! Good for her!
dany89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tisha1313

Thanks for the update about show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  

My pleasure!๐Ÿ˜‰
dany89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Thank you for sharing!  I like how she said she'll play BB her way and will not imitate Mrunal!! Good for her!

Welcome!Yes a good answer!๐Ÿ˜›
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sorry mrunal is leaving but I am glad that her character wasn't killed off...so good luck Mrunal and may the sky be the limit for you...we will miss you as bulbul...
Nora9497 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS,glad they're not going to kill Bulbul..Happy for Mnural to move in life hoping she get better rule( I doubt it because Bulbul was very special rule) it'll take me time to adjust for the new  Bulbul because I don't know her
But exchange is much better than murder 
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad they will not kill bb
Welcome to the new actress