Reporters

KaYa OS : New found friendship

pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!!! 
This OS was written by me and my friend Ayushi (Ayushii_Angel) for STR contest (Smoking Aces)
All the members have helped in editing and final finishing (Asapom, KaYa_licious, krazykaju, MyselfMihu, Ayushii_Angel, panchan)

I found it in my folder when I was writing
so thought it should be posted because we worked hard to write this
It is also an attempt to support in making the forum active
please read and it's like 5 months before so you have to keep the show end out of your mind while reading this
Remember the time KaYa had misunderstandings

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just another day at KKN with the same complications and problems. Maa thinks I'm losing myself. Ronnie is avoiding me, I know I am at fault but I really can't hide the truth from my best friend. Richa feels I should go and talk to Ronnie and indirectly she tells me to accept Ronnie, I know she cares for him but...Kabir sir, the one I love and rely on, is also avoiding me. He walks past me as if I don't exist. Finally, Malvika, the lady has been a trouble to me. She leaves no chance to show me down. Out of all this mess, I am happy about one thing that finally Malvika is getting married with the rich business tycoon, Shaurya Raghuwanshi in a week. I mean now she won't be behind Kabir sir. However, I have a gut feeling that this man, Shaurya Raghuwanshi is hiding something. Sometimes seeing his body language, his behaviour and his attitude towards Malvika and others sends bad vibes to me about him. I'm planning to talk to Kabir sir about this. I mean I hate Malvika but I can't let someone destroy her life and she  appears madly to be in love with him to notice this...God knows what's stored in with the tag of a merger with Shaurya Raghuwanshi's company."Ananya said to herself before entering KKN.

Ananya goes and sits on her desk that's when she sees Shaurya entering through the door.

"He is so handsome and rich, I don't know how did he fall in love with a girl like Malvika..." Trisha interrupted the self thoughts of Ananya.

"I don't know I just feel something wrong about this man, I mean just can't understand his behaviour" Ananya replied to Trisha.

"You are just over thinking" Trisha told her to ignore her thoughts.

Ananya knew her reporter mind could never be wrong. She decided to talk to Kabir. She entered in the cabin as usual without knocking. She saw Kabir in busy with his thoughts. She decided to disturb him, she couldn't keep her thoughts with her anymore.

"Kabir sir" Ananya said breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Yes Miss. Kashyap, can you ever knock on the door before entering?" Kabir asked to irritate her.

Ananya chose to keep quiet she wasn't here for a fight but to discuss about Shaurya.

"Sir, I wanted to discuss something with you related to Mr. Raghuwanshi. I feel..." Ananya was intruded by Kabir.

"You feel for him?" Kabir asked with the most innocent face.

Ananya got it, he was just trying to irritate her but she was not in a mood to fight. she wanted to tell him what she thought about Shaurya.

Kabir continued seeing her quiet "Ananya, I know you are here to tell me something about him, go on. I'm all ears to you." How much ever he wanted to tease her, seeing her serious face he decided to listen to her because he knew her caliber and also that she wouldn't come to talk to him without something really serious.

Ananya taking this opportunity said "Sir, he is a weird man. I'm observing him for a week. He appears to be suspicious. I mean he keeps on staring at..." She left her words trailing not knowing how to say it.

Kabir completed her words "Staring at you with lust filled in his eyes, right?"

Ananya was surprised to know that Kabir had already noticed it. "Yes sir." She realised that she was standing in front of the Kabir Sharma.

"Even I am noticing that Ananya but we need to prove whatever we say, he is really a rich business tycoon, we can't question him without proofs. I have asked my stingers to get to work. I feel there is much more to this." Kabir said analyzing her thoughts.

"Sir, could I also help you with the case?" Ananya asked unsure of the answer.

"Sure, Miss. Kashyap" Kabir replied with a genuine smile.

She was feeling like she saw her friend, Kabir and not the Great Kabir Sharma.

The days started to roll in, Kabir and Ananya used to meet at his house after office hours because Ananya said she did not want anyone to know about their thoughts until and unless they are sure about it. Their problems had started to disappear in thin air. They were much more comfortable with each other now, maybe because Ananya accepted that he can never love her back and Kabir accepted his love for Ananya in his heart.

One Day, Ananya had arrived earlier than the rest of the office. She wanted to talk to Kabir before the office begun. When she entered she found nobody present not even Her Kabir sir. She decided to sit and wait for Kabir that's when she noticed Shaurya walking in alone to the office. She was tensed but being a brave woman she was, she decided to keep a straight face.

Shaurya stood next to her and asked "Hey beautiful, how come you are so early?"

Ananya just replied with a nod "I had to complete my case study."

Shaurya moved a step closer "Ananya, Don't you think your affair with Kabir can lead you to a huge problem?"

"Affair?" Ananya was confused, she  couldn't analyze what he was saying.

Before Shaurya could move forward, Kabir came and told him "Don't you think you should not be here when Malvika isn't here?"

Shaurya spoke "Hero's here to save the heroine. Tell me one thing Kabir, what's wrong in knowing the truth about your relationship?"

Kabir very smartly said "There are some things which are better kept secret."

After this encounter, Kabir made sure Shaurya was never alone around Ananya.

The week had rolled in very soon. The day of Sangeet and Mehendi had arrived. The whole KKN was invited. Shaurya had said it earlier that nobody would come from his side because his family stays in London and due to business issue they won't be able to travel.

The function begun and the KKN team was ready to rock the dance floor with their moves. Richa, Trisha, Sunny, Rohan and few more colleagues of theirs were already dancing. Shaurya and Kabir were sitting next to each other on the drinks counter. They both ordered for La Reserve, a classic Cabernet-Shiraz blend with the flavor of chocolate, coffee beans and vanilla along with an exquisite hint of spice.

" You seem to be a hardworking man and also a connoisseur in wines. Excuse me for a while actually just have to make a call." Shaurya asked surprising Kabir.

Kabir understood Shaurya was keeping a close eye on him. He couldn't follow him or do any kind of stupidity which would lead to a disaster.

Shaurya entered a room but Kabir didn't know what to do now. He realised Shaurya wasn't a weak player. Ananya had overheard the happenings at the drinks counter so she followed Shaurya.

As soon as she reached the room, she hid herself behind the curtains outside the room. She heard him speak a few words. She couldn't hear it all due to loud music. She bent a little and saw a few papers in his hand.

"Oh please, I don't love her"

"This papers are the key to my success and they are safe in the locker"

"Don't worry nobody will come to know"

"Kabir Sharma can't do anything, he realised I'm keeping a check on him"

He ended his call and kept the papers back in the locker and moved out locking the room. Ananya was sure these papers were the key to their plan's success as well. Now, she had to tell Kabir and fetch the papers as soon as possible. She waited for Shaurya to leave.

She messaged Kabir "The terrace of the Bungalow in five minutes. Don't be late for the rendezvous."

She quickly escaped to the terrace. In exact five minutes, Kabir was there.

Ananya chirped "Exact on time. I'm impressed."

Kabir asked "What happened?"

Ananya briefed him about the happenings in the room. They decided to check the papers.

Ananya interrupted "Sir, the room is locked and Shaurya has kept the keys in his pocket."

Kabir replied "Let's go down before anyone comes to know about our disappearance."

They moved down as if nothing had happened. When they reached the hall, they saw Shaurya was dancing with the KKN staff.

Ananya uttered to Kabir "I'm going to dance."

Kabir was surprised by her stupidity "We are discussing serious stuff and you want to dance? Are you out of your mind, Miss. Kashyap?"

Ananya said smiling "Mujhe toh bas nachna hain, aur aap mujhe aaj rok nhi sakte sir."

Ananya left Kabir and went on the dance floor. Shaurya asked to dance with her. She agreed happily. To say Kabir was jealous, is an understatement. She returned after good ten minutes which were no less they ten hours for Kabir.

Kabir angrily spat "Miss. Kashyap, should I take it as you have changed sides and now you are supporting Shaurya."

Ananya just pulled Kabir by his arms and took him to the first floor where the room was situated. He was shocked to see that Ananya could be so bold to pull him like that. He couldn't comprehend her actions.

"Miss. Kashyap aap yeh kya kar rahi hai?" Kabir asked shocked.

Ananya pulled up his hand and placed the key in his palm. Now, he realised and understood her dancing close to Shaurya, pulling him like this. He knew his stupid budbudati reporter was smart but he never knew she was a game player just like him or sometimes even better than him.

They quickly opened the door and entered in, locking it behind. Ananya told him to find the locker. They quickly searched in opposite directions and Kabir found the locker. They tried to open it, they realised it had a password.

"Ananya, this is a special locker system where if we enter the password wrong thrice then an alarm will ring and the door of the room will be locked from outside." Kabir warned Ananya.

They entered the password twice but all in vain. Kabir called up Laxman. They had a talk and Kabir entered the password and the locker opened. They quickly took out the papers and seeing it they realised the ongoing happenings in the room.

"We need to get out soon, Miss. Kashyap." Kabir said.

They kept the papers in Kabir's car through the back door and came back to the hall as if nothing had happened. The function was about to get over when...

"Let's play truth and dare." Trisha butted in.

Everyone hooted and agreed. Kabir said he didn't want to play and he moved back but Malvika pulled him. They all sat in a circle and the bottle was spun. First the bottle landed on Richa. She chose truth.

"Tell us your best work experience." Rohan asked.

"My best work experience was with Kabir sir during the Shroff murder case. I learnt a lot of things from him during that time." Richa replied sweetly.

Now, the bottle spun again and landed on Ananya.

Ananya being the tigress she was, chose dare. Manav jumped in to give her a dare.

"Seduce Kabir Sahab!!" Manav said wickedly.

Ananya tried opposing but even Shaurya supported Manav. She left with no choice went and stood next to Kabir.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you? If I had to choose between breathing and you, I would choose you with my last breath!" She whispered huskily close to his ear.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Kashyap?" Kabir was shocked. He knew this was just a dare but her voice and expressions said that what she spoke was genuine.

She moved back with this question and sat on her place. The game continued and finally the game was over with a few more dares and truths out.

The girls had applied Mehendi on their hands. 

It was time for dinner. Everybody moved towards the dining room. Shaurya fed Malvika, Ronnie fed Richa, Sunny fed Trisha. Ananya was left and now none of her friends were free. She sat waiting for someone to finish so they could feed her but Manav joined her on the table.

"Could I have the pleasure to feed this lovely lady?" Manav asked in his sugar coated voice.

Before Ananya could say no, Kabir came and sat on the chair placed beside Ananya with two plates in hand.

"Arey Manav bhai, aapne ab tak start nahi kiya? Lijiye yeh plate mein aapke liye hi laya. Mein Ananya ko khila dunga, waise mujhe aapka dare bahut accha laga." Kabir said with his usual smirk.

Kabir fed Ananya with his hands. Many times his fingers touched her lower lips and many times his fingers entered her mouth. He so wished that it could be his lips instead of his fingers. He brushed the thought aside and finish his dinner as well from the same plate on Ananya's insistence.

The function was finally over and everybody dispersed because the marriage was next day and they all had to arrive early. The night passed with Kabir and Ananya discussing the strategy for the next day. They had planned everything perfectly.

Next day morning, Inspector Khurana arrived with an arrest warrant. He arrested Shaurya on the pretext of fraud. Kabir showed Shaurya's flight ticket to Dubai after a day of marriage, a picture of KL crossed and a file which had papers of a deal dated 16th October, 2000. Kabir took out a few more papers which stated that KL was happily giving away his news channel, KKN to Shaurya which was signed by Malvika.

"Shaurya is the son of a businessman whom KL had destroyed by winning a deal tricking him. After the deal was signed by KL, Shaurya's father incurred a huge loss in business leading to the downfall of his empire. Shaurya was here to take his revenge by destroying KL and his daughter." Kabir supported his statements with the proofs.

Everybody, especially Malvika was flabbergasted  knowing the truth.

Before leaving, Shaurya asked Kabir "How did you know the truth and the password of the locker?"

Kabir replied with his famous smirk "I had my eyes on you and my stingers were busy digging out your past. I got to know about the deal and thought you wanted revenge for this deal so surely you would have kept the date of the deal as a password so you never forget it." 

Shaurya was taken away by the police. Malvika thanked Kabir after gaining her composure.

Kabir replied with a smile "This wouldn't have been possible without Ananya's help. Thanks a lot Ananya and I would say it in front of all this time so you won't doubt me next time, Ananya could we be friends again? Last time you had asked and this time it's me but I want this friendship till the last breath of my life come what may."

"Yes Kabir. We were friends all this while as well, just that we had let others overpower our friendship but this will never repeat and I'm sure this time the friendship is for eternity." Ananya replied with the best smile she could, with eyes glistening with tears.

______The End______

Thanks for reading
lots of love

Signing off,
Praneeta.❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis jis just so beautiful
loved it
do write more
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very Beautiful OS dear.. 👏👏
Hi Parineeta 🤗

I loved the new friendship found amidst the case solving and the cute twists letting KaYa so close that they have found in the new feelings, just starting as friends !  
The good hearts helped saving Malvika's life and Shaurya is behind the bars. The new concept is so touching that you have penned down 👏 Malvika when left KKN, no one thought what happened to her after. But you have perfectly chosen the track and finish it as a winner for Kaya, awesome !
Loved the Truth and dare game and seducing Kabir 😉 But more loved kabir feeding Ananya, this was Wow  Ananya coming back with the keys is just superb ! 
The eternal friendship found is bonded forever, and i wish no one will ever separate them !
Thanks for this lovely OS, will go to the other updates soon. 

Loves ❤️
Edited by babita.. - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome! Very nice story woven in the KKn and Ananya taking the initiative saving Mallika 👏
Nice to see Kaya coming closer and things turned into sweetness! 👏Friendship never lost, it's the beginning of a relationship with a fresh start and new perceptions. 
Lovely outcome, loved the OS ⭐️
Thanks!
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful👏
Loved it 😳
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful! 
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it s a superb piece of writing
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
praneeta:

lovely story dear ! i too wanted KaYa to work on something big together after their return post Baaghi track, but the show focused too much on their emotional turmoils then. so thank you for fulfilling my wish !😳
SumuDaEscapist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nyc... I rly liked it .. plz do write more