Everyone blamed him
But why doesn't she want this baby
heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks everyone who read and liked.
Excuse my bad english lol
Part 8
'Men dont cry' but reality is they cant afford to cry.
Raman went outside and sat on the bench outside with his head in his hands lowered. He took a deep breath. He wiped his tears clean. Even though it teared his heart apart to watch ishita crying in this state he was helpless.
His phone rang and it was from office. He couldnt talk and asked them to call later.
Mihir came there and put his hand on ramans shoulder. "Bhai dont worry, i am here" he said.
Raman put both his hands over his handsome face as he was very sad and also because thinking how stupid mihir is.
Neelu came there. "Bhaiyya" she said. "Kya hai neelu?" raman asked hiding his tears. Neelu told him everything that happened in the morning. Raman was shocked to hear it. 'Ishita was hiding and still has old reports? Raman felt very uneasy. ' What is wrong with her? He became very upset thinking.
Raman contolled his tears. He was inagruably the head of the house. He stopped crying and asked mihir about the conference. Mihir was happy that raman changed the topic as he had no clue how to console somebody like raman. It was raman who used to console everybody including him always.
Appa carassed ishus hair. "Ishu, u havent eaten anything"
"Where is raman?" Asked ishita. "He is some where here only" said appa.
"Even he hasnt had food" ishita said getting up from her appas lap.
"Please call him"
"Yes yes" i will call him" "u start eating.
Appa saw neelu coming in. "Neelu, pls call raman, tell him to come and have food".
Neelu went and told raman "bhaiyya, babhi is calling u"
Raman was very upset and didnt know how he will react if he saw ishita right now..
"Tell her to eat, i dont want food."
Neelu came back and told ishita that raman is with mihir and so she should eat.
Ishita knew raman was crying outside. She knew raman could face any problem in the world but he couldnt face her crying. "She got up slowly holding her stomach and went outside..
Ishita saw raman and mihir sitting on the bench. She went to raman, leaned down and put her arms around him. Ishita was standing so Ramans face was pressed against her tummy and breasts. Raman was upset but he held ishitas waist so that she doeant fall. Mihir made ishita sit near raman. Raman didnt look at ishita. Ishita turned ramans face towards her. Their eyes met and there was a moment of silence. But much was said without talking.. Ishita not worrying about where they are and who waasaround kissed raman on his lips. Raman was a bit shocked. Pregnant ishita was very bolder than old ishita he thought. He saw from the corner of his eyes, mihir standing there looking more shocked than him. "Ishita" raman said and tried to break the kiss but ishita kissed for a few more seconds. Raman thought mihir will fall down umconscious. "I am sorry, come" she tried to lift raman up by his arm.
"Mihir" raman called and handed him the car keys "please pick ruhi from school will u" "yes bhai" " ofcourse bhai" " i will pick school from ruhi" "i mean i will pick ruhi from school" mihir stammered.
Raman and ishita got up from the bench. Ishita was hugging ramans arm and rubbing his hands.
Mihir came near raman and whispered " sorry bhai, i misunderstood u today morning"he said looking at ishita and walked away to the car.
Raman tried to control his laughter thinking how silly poor mihir is.
"
They went in...
To b continued..
Pls like and comment pls.
Thanks.Edited by Bentall - 8 years ago
heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry double postEdited by Bentall - 8 years ago
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing part
Emotional funny romantic bold
Everything
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story
Read it in one go
Really looking Liked it
Ishu has became so  bold in her pregnancy😆
Continue soon
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing part with funny & romantic antics..
ranisa123 thumbnail
it's really beautiful update dr.poor mihir.ishu is sooo bold now.continue soon dr.
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for no comments in between...
Loving the story...
Mix of everything...funny,sad,cute,emotional...
Continue soon 
Wish something like this is shown in the show

SushSathisha thumbnail
nice one1!!
aweee they kissed in front of mihir ahahhaha!
update soon
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Superb story
loving this
update soon