SwaRon OS : Life To My Dull Eve.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all this Noura. I was an old member here so after a long time I'm writing something on SwaRon and I miss them so much (someone bring them back) πŸ€” No tomatoes, eggs and chappals please.πŸ˜†

Life To My Dull Eve.  

"He looks too good." said Nikita. She's my best friend and she's the one who insisted me to come to this useless party. I don't know why Nikita liked him so much and he looked like a playboy.

He wore a red blazer with white shirt inside. He looked awesome and Nikita was kinda like examining him.

"Really? Look over there he's having a girlfriend already. Try someone else." I said to her 

"Oh Sharon! He's Swayam Shekhawat. My parents know him very well and I hope he'll know me somehow. Let's meet him, come with me!" Nikita said without allowing me to utter a word.

I really don't like parties and socializing much but here I'm because of Nikita. I hate it when people look at me as if I've done something and I always have that worry look when I come to parties. I told Nikita I won't come this time because last time it was GROSS! If she could give me some tips.

She wore a white sleeveless mini skirt and I wore a black mini skirt with full sleeves. I'm always confused when it comes to dressing and I think I didn't look that bad. Nikita said that I looked beautiful.

"Hello, Swayam right?" Nikita asked him

"Yes, who're you?" confused Swayam asked 

"I'm Nikita, you can call me Nikki. You look so handsome." She was having fun and then she knew I was there too. "And this is my friend Sharon." she finished. 

"Oh okayy. Nice to meet you both" he said and he's staring at ME. 

I smiled. The girl whom I thought his girlfriend was nowhere.

The music started to play and it was so loud. I was thinking how to get out from here. Nikita disappeared and I was all alone. I felt so bad for myself because all were looking at me. I was so clueless and I took out my phone and pretending like I'm texting someone. Oh God Why?!

"Sharon" a familiar voice called out

It was Swayam. His voice was so cute. As he did earlier he was staring at me. I avoided eye contact and was looking down.

"Yes"

"Umm I guess you have no partner so if you don't mind may I dance with you?" 

"W-what? I think you got the wrong person."

"No no it's not like that. Don't you like parties?"

"I just came here because my friend loves it and I'm just the opposite" I chuckled

He was laughing at just what I told because it was so stupid. Oh I shouldn't have said that.

He offered his hand without thinking anything I held his hand. It was some other song, way better than the last one. I saw Nikita dancing with someone else and who's that? 

Swayam was still staring at me and I too. His arm was wrapped his arm to my waist and place my hand to his shoulder.

"You're beautiful" he said smiling at me

I didn't know how it felt for me when I heard those words. There are butterflies in my stomach. Like an idiot I'm blushing and I think he could sense it.

"Stop lying, Swayam" I told him with a chuckle

"Why should I lie?" he asked

His eyes were still on me, his eyes were the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. I didn't know what's happening around me I was only staring at him Only HIM. He smiled at me and I too returned with a smile. I've never danced like this with anyone and I can say he's the best dancer.

"You dance very well" I whispered

"You too." said Swayam. I couldn't stop blushing.

"Do you have any boyfriend?" he asked

"Why are you asking that?"

"Who wouldn't like you? You're soo--"

"Oh stop it! Will you?

Someone tapped on my shoulder when I turned I saw it was Nikita. She even bought the boy whom she danced with. Not again, Nikita.

"Nikki, where were you?" I asked her

"So got a partner huh?" she asked playfully

"No it's jus--"

"Meet Saahil, he's my childhood friend and we studied in same school till 7th grade. I was just walking then I found him. He changed a lot."

"Hi Saahil, I'm Sharon"

"And I'm Swayam" he shook hands with Sahil and smiled.

"So how's the party?" Sahil asked

To be honest I don't like coming to party but when I met Swayam and danced with him it was the best moment. It's like I'll only go to the party where Swayam would be there.

He looked so yummy in red and now I get the feeling that he's not a playboy but can be a good lover boy. Am I falling for him? I really liked him. They way he talks, smiles etc are wonderful. 

"Sharon let's go home we're late!" Nikita said

I felt not to go back because I was enjoying there. I checked my mobile and it was 8:30 PM. We'd be reaching our home at 9. 

"Yeahh we're late." 

"Going now? It was so nice to have you around" said Swayam and he was frowning.

"I felt the same" I said

"Can you give me your number so that we can meet anytime?" Swayam asked me 

"Don't you want my number, Mr. Swayam Shekhawat?" asked Nikita. I gave her a look and she was laughing and four of us laughed.

"Yes you can have it" I gave my number. "Bye Swayam" 

"Bye Sharon" he then hugged me and I hugged him back. It was a nice feeling and I wished I'd be in his arms.

"Take care see you soon" he winked and said

We're in Nikita's car and I was thinking the moments I had ago.

"So you danced with Swayam huh?" said Nikita laughing

"Yes. Do you have any problem? I thought you'd dance with him" I replied

"No, actually he liked you"

"How do you know that?!"

"Well, he was staring at you"

"So weren't you kinda jealous?"

"Umm no because I really didn't feel for him anything."

"Oh."

She dropped me home and when I checked my phone it was only 9:02. I never enjoyed parties but today's was the BEST one I ever had. It was the amazing night ever. 
Edited by Alohomora. - 8 years ago
dis is a cute os... Thnx fr d pm :) keep writing
Hey Sweety!
This OS was sweet. I liked it.

Keep writing more.

Luv,
Ur di.
Edited by sakshibshah - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shreyabiswas03

nice os
Thank you! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by AnanyaVruShan

dis is a cute os... Thnx fr d pm :) keep writing
Originally posted by Rockingbhardwaj

Nice os
Thanks 
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ€— πŸ€— Well done baby! The OS was really cute. And i was actually imagining Swayam, his soothing voice and his magical eyes ☺️ You described it so well. You say i write really short OS's and what about you? πŸ˜† Any chance u're going to write a Part 2 of this one? Do write more OS. You are a nice writer πŸ˜ƒ Love youuu ❀️
Posted: 7 years ago
Short and sweet..
Enjoyed reading it ! 😊
Do write more